Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,664 members, 7,827,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? (866 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? by kelvinnaira: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Please, to all experienced importers / users of 1688..

Is it possible for me to import furniture from China via 1688? There's this modern bedframe I saw as well as a set of living room furniture..

If possible, what would it cost and how do I go about the whole thing please...
Re: Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? by sleemzy96(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
kelvinnaira:
Please, to all experienced importers / users of 1688..

Is it possible for me to import furniture from China via 1688? There's this modern bedframe I saw as well as a set of living room furniture..

If possible, what would it cost and how do I go about the whole thing please...

Yes, it is. Contact 07055052790. We source for products on Chinese sites
Re: Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? by kelvinnaira: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
sleemzy96:

Yes, it is. Contact 07055052790. We source for products on Chinese sites
sourcing is not the problem bro.. I already saw the product I like to buy..

My problem is shipping and getting it delivered..
Re: Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria? by sleemzy96(f): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
kelvinnaira:
sourcing is not the problem bro.. I already saw the product I like to buy..

My problem is shipping and getting it delivered..

Yes, still call that number, the delivery will be handled well. Copy the link of the product and send it to the number

(1) (Reply)

My Account Has Been Restricted On Fiverr Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! / 100% Sure Way Of Multiplying Ur Money Exposed. / Business !! Eye Contact Lens Retailers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.