Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer (2188 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? / Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Factfinder1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Besides money... Many Nigerian Men have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship!

You can argue that money is important, yes it is no doubt but what will I use your money to do when I have mine too? (actually alot, even it means dashing it out) but the point is I can make my own money too.

Many men lack home training, no character. Cannot save, invest, socialize, take care of the home front. Are domestic aliens.

Poor sexual givers. Very selfish in bed.

The list is long. Society conditioned our men to think that the best gift they can offer their wives is money...

In 18th century, Probably yes but not today. Women work and earn even much more than men . Many homes today have women as breadwinners.

Some of you men are dream killers. Don't know how to build a woman. You will see a single girl doing so well but will go zero after getting married because the man's ego is too fragile to accommodate his wife's success.

Money is good, but if that is all you have to offer in a marital union then I am afraid, you are not qualified to be married!

Stop commodifying our women! We are too expensive to be bought with money!

You can be handsome, rich, educated, domesticated, intelligent, sociable and still be a good husband! You can be all. Stop giving excuses.

I forgot to add, some of these men don't even have money, yet they don't have character as well!

And again... Any woman that will opt for money alone... Don't cry wolf when your life becomes miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
another feminist on the loose

6 Likes

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by CreepyBlackpool: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Factfinder1:
Besides sex... Many Nigerian women have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship!

You can argue that sex is important, yes it is no doubt but what will I use your pussy to do when I have other pussies out their. but the point is I can fvck other hoes too.

Many women lack home training, no character. Cannot save, invest, socialize, take care of the home front. Are domestic aliens.

They just lie on the bed like a log of wood and let men do all the work.

The list is long. Society conditioned our women to think that the best gift they can offer their husbands is sex...

there you go smiley

1 Like

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by anthonyuncle(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
somehow true,
but it's because our society(especially girls) have seen having money as been da basic criteria for marriage

1 Like

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by dollytino4real(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
dey can offer prick and ibi 4 free if given the chance to
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by anochuko01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
its like you've just gotten a good paying job...

oh, na copy and paste sef. I been dey wonder when our girls turn back against money

1 Like

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
The rant goes on ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Biglittlelois(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by BluntBlunt: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Erect penis also. grin
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by starstaz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
What's all this nau. Petition God.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
Factfinder1:
Besides money... Many Nigerian Men have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship!

You can argue that money is important, yes it is no doubt but what will I use your money to do when I have mine too? (actually alot, even it means dashing it out) but the point is I can make my own money too.

Many men lack home training, no character. Cannot save, invest, socialize, take care of the home front. Are domestic aliens.

The list is long. Society conditioned our men to think that the best gift they can offer their wives is money...

In 18th century, Probably yes but not today. Women work and earn even much more than men . Many homes today have women as breadwinners.

Some of you men are dream killers. Don't know how to build a woman. You will see a single girl doing so well but will go zero after getting married because the man's ego is too fragile to accommodate his wife's success.

Money is good, but if that is all you have to offer in a marital union then I am afraid, you are not qualified to be married!

You can be handsome, rich, educated, domesticated, intelligent, sociable and still be a good husband! You can be all. Stop giving excuses.

I forgot to add, some of these men don't even have money, yet they don't have character as well!

And again... Any woman that will opt for money alone... Don't cry wolf when your life becomes miserable.

Copied from Rant Hq from a confused and bitter Nigerian lady
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Fuqman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
A Nigerian girl once told me this and I quote "It's better to cry in a Range Rover than to walk under the sun smiling".. The average Nigerian woman need to change her mentality towards material gains too.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Fuqman:
A Nigerian girl once told me this and I quote "It's better to cry in a Range Rover than to walk under the sun smiling".. The average Nigerian woman need to change her mentality towards material gains too.

Yeah, if only Nigerian men will stop flaunting money and cars to them in exchange for sex.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Diamond23(f): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Factfinder1:

Copied from Rant Hq from a confused and bitter Nigerian lady
This post just somehow dey sweet me. I don’t know y.

1 Like

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by ImaIma1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:

Lazy defence.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by YoungAncient1: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Because many Nigerian ladies don't look for anything beyond the money.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Truth is always bitter, everything the writer says is true. Check out paragraphs 2,3,4....also checkout the second to the last paragraph. Very pathetic.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by TheKongoEmpire(m): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Because many Nigerian ladies don't look for anything beyond the money.
Don't forget the bleaching.
Fake contacts
Fake nails.
Fake ass.
Fake tits.
and of course you can't forget the fake hair.
Now wonder why they selling themselves to foreigners and the highest bidders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Amarabae(f): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2019
It's a lie.
Meet the right Nigeria guy, they are romantic.
Or do you want to date a Kenyan or Congolese?

3 Likes

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by kunleweb: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2019
SmellySperm:

cheesy
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Evaz900(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mad ooooooooo
SmellySperm:
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Happyguy201: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Factfinder1:

Coming from a harlot what can we expect
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Riele(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by AstroG: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Factfinder1:

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
I guess u are following these G guys that spend money anyhow and u come here talking about guys not being romantic.. my dear what u give is what u get.. look 4 guys that have value and stop ranting ur life away
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Riele(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
So true .

They know it's true hence the bashing .
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by JERRY1925(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Factfinder1:

But wait o, is money not something?
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
What is more important than money abi love and care na how much in naira?
Lekwanu trouble. grin
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by faithfull18(f): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
True.
Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by AstroG: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:
So true .

They know it's true hence the bashing .

Re: Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer by Riele(f): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
AstroG:

Does the truth hurt ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Unclad Photos Of This Bootilicious South African Lady 18+ / 10 Ways To Let Ur Man Know You Want Sex / Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man's Ego?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.