Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] (3706 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Check it out and bring out your facts, the only thing women can offer men are the things they would flaunt! Its just like business where you would always want to advertise your products through any media because thats what you have to offer your potential customers at that time!

Rich men would flaunt their expensive cars, mansions, stacked cash on social media while they just pose straight undecided But on the feminine part, it doesn't matter what she poses in front of(we are even sure 80% of anything resourceful she tries to flaunt is not legitimately hers undecided) The fact that she would still turn her backside is what we are talking about here

I'll answer that question for you: BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TO OFFER MEN!! undecided If men can control that thirst to simp because of the pvvssy, women would become totally useless not only to us, but to the world as a whole!
Men rule this world, don't let anybody lie to you, we build our ladders ourselves before we climb, women don't!

Still Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by McLizbae: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2021
What is the difference between you and Buhari now enh!!!?

Woman born you, breast feed and suffer restless days and nights to raise you when you were nothing but a poor, weak, useless, annoying and helpless entity (a baby) always crying for help. Now here you are rounding off women, because of the few ones that did no wrong by actually trying to appreciate themselfs.

11 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Na eh guy ya gat time oh..
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by bewla(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:
What is the difference between you and Buhari enh!?

I guess Buhari is the only name you no

Live this hatred move on 2023 is next year do your wish
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by richmanrichard: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:

The difference is clear! He spoke the truth but buhari does not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by phorget(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Men build up their very own ladders and then climb to step up their games, women just gather simps to build the ladder for her and get them to hold it firm at the bottom while she climbs!
Men are forged, women are only born but they take advantage of the already forged stupid men gotten with the attention they gather to get to the top and then tag themselves "Strong And Independent Women"

Women see the real importance of men when they get to 27 years but only men who know whats up get the women to be at their mercy! Thats why the redpill exists undecided
Women really have nothing to offer you as a man so you should understand the fact that you are literally doing her a favour by attaching yourself with her especially by marriage! Imagine you being disturbed emotionally and psychologically by something that would be nothing without you Or an unnecessary accessory giving you conditions before you use it Thats how you should feel about women because asides s£x and children, they offer NOTHING!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by Guru1111(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
grin
This op in particular keeps serving it hot for dem the ladies cool
Most ladies here on nairaland wouldn't mind setting him ablaze if they should mistakenly set their hands on him grin

8 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:

Woman born you, breast feed and suffer restless days and nights to raise you when you were nothing but a poor, weak, useless, annoying and helpless entity (baby) always crying for help. Now here you are rounding off women, because of the few ones that are actually trying to appreciate themselfs.
All those rubbish you mentioned up there are the responsibilites of any woman who planned on being a mother in the first place. Be smart.

3 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by Kriss216: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
cool
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by Kriss216: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Most ladies here on nairaland wouldn't mind setting him ablaze if they should mistakenly set their hands on him grin
They've already set him ablaze in their evil minds, but, God pass dem.

Daughters of Eve!

5 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na eh guy ya gat time oh..
Wokem no be about time o, ndi boys na tafufu naka wanyi!! Ezioku kam na gba gi. This thing di kpa very Serious undecided

1 Like

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Which part of igbo are ya from? cus ya sound like a jewish(leaner)

TheGidRedpiller:
Wokem no be about time o, ndi boys na tafufu naka wanyi!! Ezioku kam na gba gi. This thing di kpa very Serious undecided

1 Like

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Guru1111:
grin
Very very true grin I actually have a list of them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by McLizbae: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
bewla:
I guess Buhari is the only name you no

Live this hatred move on 2023 is next year do your wish

Actually, Buhari should be the only name every Nigerian should know. He did and he's still doing Nigerians somthing grin. I wish it is that easy, but 2023 is like million years away in face of the harsh situation in Nigeria now. We pray there will still be 'we' to move to 2023, and 2023 for 'we' to move to.

3 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Which part of igbo are ya from? cus ya sound like a jewish(leaner)

I don't spell/type very fluently in igbo but thats not the point here.
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:

Actually, Buhari should be the only name every Nigerian should know. He did and his still doing Nigerians somthing grin. I wish it is that easy, but 2023 is like million years away in face of the harsh situation in Nigeria now. We pray there will still be 'we' to move to 2023, and 2023 for 'we' to move to.
1.You obviously didn't meet this thread in the politics section.
2.Incase you are deviating on purpose; THIS IS A REDPILL THREAD! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by McLizbae: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
All those rubbish you mentioned up there are the responsibilites of any woman who planned on being a mother in the first place. Be smart.

Go read that post against and run your finger thru each letter this time. Did OP separate the ones that plan on being a mother from shit!? Now you see say nah you dull pass dust bin self.

TheGidRedpiller:
Whats the point of stressing myself over you You are so confused you didn't even realise i'm the OP embarassed

Thank you. You confused me with you dumbness actually. Now I have your butt to wip cheesy. You need to understand the following:

It is normal for humans to self-appreciate, flaunt, show off or even intimidate others. I remember back in the hostel, guys with intimidating physiques and well endowed pricks will walk around naked in the room, while others cover up and watch. When you buy the better car, don't you feel like you just wip the butt of those other guys on the street?

Some even talk about artificial womb but did not mention where the egg will still come from. Herd of thoughtless simps.

2 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:

Go read that post against and run your finger thru each letter this time. Did OP separate the ones that plan on being a mother from shit!? Now you see say nah you dull pass dust bin self.

Whats the point of stressing myself over you You are so confused you didn't even realise i'm the OP embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Nwanne n' anyi ka m kpianyere gi otu osi adi,isi na ibu ezigbote nwa afo Igbo ikwesili ima ka esi asu asusu Igbo nke oma.maka onye ma ka esi asusu oyigbo amutara ya dika otua isi asu bekee maka ha niile bucha ABCD inugo..

Just calmua down iga ahu ihe di iche inugo

TheGidRedpiller
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by MajesticKris: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Women this women that
... Op you forget say, after the days work... You need some soft Boobs to place your head on grin
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by bewla(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2021
McLizbae:

Actually, Buhari should be the only name every Nigerian should know. He did and his still doing Nigerians somthing grin. I wish it is that easy, but 2023 is like million years away in face of the harsh situation in Nigeria now. We pray there will still be 'we' to move to 2023, and 2023 for 'we' to move to.
will get there

But if u hold grudges it wakens the heart

Let's let go move on

Baba or no baba we own go better

2 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
MajesticKris:
Women this women that
... Op you forget say, after the days work... You need some soft Boobs to place your head on grin
I'm not saying you should not fvvck, pay attention oga.

2 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Nwanne n' anyi ka m kpianyere gi otu osi adi,isi na ibu ezigbote nwa afo Igbo ikwesili ima ka esi asu asusu Igbo nke oma.maka onye ma ka esi asusu oyigbo amutara ya dika otua isi asu bekee maka ha niile bucha ABCD inugo..

Just calmua down iga ahu ihe di iche inugo

TheGidRedpiller
What part of igbo are you?
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You're the dumbest thing i've seen alive, ur mentality is poor, ur IQ is low, ur EQ is foolish. as a woman that i am i wish you death since you can't appreciate the gender that gave you live. IDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Megatron77:
You're the dumbest thing i've seen alive, ur mentality is poor, ur IQ is low, ur EQ is foolish. as a woman that i am i wish you death since you can't appreciate the gender that gave you live. IDIOT!!!
I have gotten in your head haven't i? undecided
Look i'll be honest with you. Work on yourself and advice other ladies to be better and submissive because thats where you female work better and whether you like it or not, men appreciate that format from the onset. Drop that shiit called feminism, its ruining the world we worked together to build men and women alike!

I know i'm bitter, yea i actually know and if i could get you like this its means its affecting me a whole lot more but i can't help it, its a problem i'm dealing with, i was affected very deeply and my late father isn't here to compensate things, just more rogue women who feel right of my pain because a fellow woman caused it!
I can go on and on but...humanity doesn't deserve this man-woman war....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I have gotten in your head haven't i? undecided
Look i'll be honest with you. Work on yourself and advice other ladies to be better and submissive because thats where you female work better and whether you like it or not, men appreciate that format from the onset. Drop that shiit called feminism, its ruining the world we worked together to build men and women alike!

I know i'm bitter, yea i actually know and if i could get you like this its means its affecting me a whole lot more but i can't help it, its a problem i'm dealing with, i was affected very deeply and my late father isn't here to compensate things, just more rogue women who feel right of my pain because a fellow woman caused it!
I can go on and on but...humanity doesn't deserve this man-woman war....
It's obvious you're talking to yourself because bitterness can't change anything. mind you, you can't get into my head
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by SPLENDID25(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2021
@THEGIDREDPILLER SENSE WANTS TO KILL YOU, BUT TRUST ME, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
@THEGIDREDPILLER
SENSE WANTS TO KILL YOU, BUT TRUST ME, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DIE.
Wow. Ok
Re: Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Megatron77:
It's obvious you're talking to yourself because bitterness can't change anything. mind you, you can't get into my head
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today / The Surprising Gift My Girlfriend Brought Back For December (picture) / Rich Nigerian Spends #38.3 Million Naira At A Restaurant (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.