Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni (1282 Views)

See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by sunky97: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
This Nigerian lady got 10 foreign admissions letters to study for M.Sc in ten different foreign universities.

The universities and courses Franka Anyama Undie got are:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Read what the young lady, who couldn’t contain her joy, has to say:

Relevance has always been a measure of one’s value and to add value to ones life, one must pursue interest and goals with vigour.

My name is Franka Anyama Undie a Cross River State indigene.

I grew up in a family where we have to compete for everything, — _compete for who was the best in academics, House chores and board games_ .

I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first degree.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by slysdesign(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
How nice
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by LisaAnne(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
awww congrats

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by ahiboilandgas: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
sunky97:
This Nigerian lady got 10 foreign admissions letters to study for M.Sc in ten different foreign universities.

The universities and courses Franka Anyama Undie got are:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Read what the young lady, who couldn’t contain her joy, has to say:

Relevance has always been a measure of one’s value and to add value to ones life, one must pursue interest and goals with vigour.

My name is Franka Anyama Undie a Cross River State indigene.

I grew up in a family where we have to compete for everything, — _compete for who was the best in academics, House chores and board games_ .

I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first degree.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities
na because no application fees

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by GOFRONT(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Now this is who I call a slayqueen
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by ojun50(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wen you dey leave 9ja, our population too much
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by TANID(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wow!
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by noni14(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
WOW
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by GreatOlu1: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is this not what the social media should promote?

Let's keep challenging ourselves to be better not all this yeye f*ck you challenge thing.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by DAramis: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
UK university.

Na normal thing. They are after her money na.
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by Amuocha: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Southerners are more educated than powerful North grin
Re: Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni by Richiez(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2019

(1)

Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination / Please Guys How Do I Go About Solving Excess Credit Unit Load Wahala??? / Mathematics Questions And Answers [Subscribe Now]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.