Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny (3251 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Texman21: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
ladys am i right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by BabbanBura(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Texman21:
ladys am i right?

Observing
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
confused souls

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by myself13: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Breathe? hahaha

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by lilianofentse(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Very funny but also true. We are really insatiable.
I guess we were wired that way
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Texman21: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
Very funny but also true. We are really insatiable.
I guess we were wired that way
shed some light on the breathe problem
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by lilianofentse(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Texman21:
i really don't understand that part.
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm mk dem kuku kill us na....
#me wey dey deal with heartbreak rytnow

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by lilianofentse(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:
hmm mk dem kuku kill us na....

#me wey dey deal with heartbreak rytnow
the smell of your sperm drove her away.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Bluezy13(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Between telling Lies and being Honest... there is a narrow path in which lies a key to making a woman happy and being happy at the same time.

Always be honest to a woman... but tell her a lie when necessary.
Lie to a woman such that even when she knows you are lying, she can't tell with certainty that you are lying. She knows you are lying but she lacks the evidence to confront you, but never repeat the mistake/act...so that you won't tell the same lie twice.
Treat a woman right, be emotional... even if it means faking the emotions. Try not to hurt her.
Allow her to feel very relevant to you even when she is not. . but never make her relevant to yourself...otherwise you'll become unwise.

But be honest with her at all times. Maybe.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

shey you've started looking for my trouble!
this heartbreak I'm facing rytnow is ok already,I don't need more

Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by lilianofentse(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:

shey you've started looking for my trouble! this heartbreak I'm facing rytnow is ok already,I don't need more
grin
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by TANID(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tohyorsih2 How True Is All This List
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by TANID(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by efembaba(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Between telling Lies and being Honest... there is a narrow path in which lies a key to making a woman happy and being happy at the same time.

Always be honest to a woman... but tell her a lie when necessary.
Lie to a woman such that even when she knows you are lying, she can't tell with certainty that you are lying. She knows you are lying but she lacks the evidence to confront you, but never repeat the mistake/act...so that you won't tell the same lie twice.
Treat a woman right, be emotional... even if it means faking the emotions. Try not to hurt her.
Allow her to feel very relevant to you even when she is not. . but never make her relevant to yourself...otherwise you'll become unwise.

But be honest with her at all times. Maybe.
It is yourself you will confuse not us... Be honest, but lie sometimes smsh
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Bluezy13(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
efembaba:

It is yourself you will confuse not us... Be honest, but lie sometimes smsh

Understanding is not for the Autistic.
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
TANID:
Tohyorsih2 How True Is All This List

It's trues cheesy
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Texman21:

Sometimes you'll be so irritated with a man you'd wish he would stop breathing at that moment lol, we are kinda weird sometimes lol.
Re: 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny by Texman21: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Sometimes you'll be so irritated with a man you'd wish he would stop breathing at that moment lol, we are kinda weird sometimes lol.
even science cant seem to explain women

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Simps Have Destroyed Men! / One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex? / Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.