Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (1444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
I'm 23 and still struggling with relationship. No serious person. Is just some online chop and go. I don't really know what is wrong with me, or what to adjust. No serious man has ever approach me, is just all this small small boys and broke guys. I'm so tired, I don't know if it is my appearance or something. I am done with school (Uni). I don't want the online scam again. I just want someone real. I don't know what to do. Any advice....
Re: What Can I Do by TheStrongest: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
If what you want is not coming to you, you have to go to what you want....
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
TheStrongest:
I don't have the mind to do that
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm my dear eyaaa!

#me I'm even dealing with heartbreak rytnow....

Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
I'm 23 and still struggling with relationship. No serious person. Is just some online chop and go. I don't really know what is wrong with me, or what to adjust. No serious man has ever approach me, is just all this small small boys and broke guys. I'm so tired, I don't know if it is my appearance or something. I am done with school (Uni). I don't want the online scam again. I just want someone real. I don't know what to do. Any advice....
Na your type wey shakara full body. If I ask you out now, you ask me of my account balance first.
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:
hmm my dear eyaaa!
cry cry cry
Re: What Can I Do by myself13: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
You dey find ready made man? What about the serious broke boys?
Re: What Can I Do by TheStrongest: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
I don't have the mind to do that
Person wey get running stomach nor dey select bush
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:

Na your type wey shakara full body. If I ask you out now, you ask me of my account balance first.
Is not like that na. I want a responsible man...not small boys my age
Re: What Can I Do by abdeiz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
This thread you created here is a bait for misogynists to come spew out vile filled diatribes and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by Oluromantic: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
At 23 even your own spirit soul and body knows that you're not ready for anything serious unless u were raised in the village. That's why u attract unserious guys. When you're ready for marriage, its not the guys that come ur way that with tell you, you yourself will know. For now face ur book, graduate and get a good job.
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
myself13:
You dey find ready made man?
What about the serious broke boys?
. They are not ready to do something
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oluromantic:
At 23 even your own spirit soul and body knows that you're not ready for anything serious unless u were raised in the village. That's why u attract unserious guys. When you're ready for marriage, its not the guys that come ur way that with tell you, you yourself will know. For now face ur book, graduate and get a good job.
I'm done with school
Re: What Can I Do by myself13: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:

I don't think so. There are still good ambitious credible broke boys littered across the country who are ready to do something.Ready to grab opportunities as they come.you are just meeting up with the wrong ones or you aren't honest with yourself.
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
myself13:

I don't think so. There are still good ambitious credible broke boys littered across the country who are ready to do something.Ready to grab opportunities as they come.you are just meeting up with the wrong ones or you aren't honest with yourself.
some of them aren't serious. They just want one to go hustle and give them money they didn't labour for.
Re: What Can I Do by drmikeadams(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
grin grin grin meaning they are not ready to spend money grin
Re: What Can I Do by MJBOLT: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
upload your picture
Re: What Can I Do by myself13: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
upload your picture
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
TheStrongest:

this is just it ...
Re: What Can I Do by Kennyprince: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oluromantic:
at 23, any serious girl should think of a serious relationship. She is a graduate to begin with. ...maybe you didnt get her well.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
cry cry cry
me sef dey even deal with heartbreak rytnow
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
Is not like that na. I want a responsible man...not small boys my age
Okay. It's good sha. You are 23, your ideal man should be like 40-45.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:

Which girl have asked you for account balance when you asked her out?
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
abdeiz:
This thread you created here is a bait for misogynists to come spew out vile filled diatribes and hatred.
I dey tell you
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
Which girl have asked you for account balance when you asked her out?
You naa
Re: What Can I Do by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
I concerned at the emboldened!

Anyway, to stand high chance of getting rich guys, you have to position yourself in places they are normally found- like selected Churches in some specific locations
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
My babe, go start work, husband will come. At 23, you are still young, not too young to get married but too young to worry about not being married. Relax, work, save cash, be happy and a good man will come. shine your eye select well o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:
You naa
Where's my pistol, i need to shoot someone
Re: What Can I Do by mrsthang: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Build your self, make money and exude confidence.
They will start flocking .

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
My babe, go start work, husband will come. At 23, you are still young, not too young to get married but too young to worry about not being married. Relax, work, save cash, be happy and a good man will come. shine your eye select well o
She did not say she want to get married straight away but to have a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Beside, a 23 years old lady is fully ripe for marriage not to talk of serious relationship.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
myself13:

Meeting a guy who have nothing doing seem not to be her thing, i wont even advise her to. He doesnt have to be rich but at least have something doing.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

She did not say she want to get married straight away but to have a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Beside, a 23 years old lady is fully ripe for marriage not to talk of serious relationship.
At least 1-2years relationship then marriage sets in. She is ripe but not too old to worry like this na. All the best to her sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking Of Committing Suicide. / Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie Strips Her Body Open On A Video / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.