Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Can I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (1460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
Where's my pistol, i need to shoot someone
Check the black handbag...I left it there.
Re: What Can I Do by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
At least 1-2years relationship then marriage sets in. She is ripe but not too old to worry like this na. All the best to her sha
She is ripe and she doesn't have to wait until she becomes too old before seeking help.
Re: What Can I Do by Avast(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miznay:
I'm 23 and still struggling with relationship. No serious person. Is just some online chop and go. I don't really know what is wrong with me, or what to adjust. No serious man has ever approach me, is just all this small small boys and broke guys. I'm so tired, I don't know if it is my appearance or something. I am done with school (Uni). I don't want the online scam again. I just want someone real. I don't know what to do. Any advice....
You need to check yourself, if you are serious something good will come your way. Don't rush into it, unless guys go chop you....
Re: What Can I Do by placeofallure(f): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
You have your future, vast and bright in front of you. Whatever decision you take now can make or Mar that future.

For starters, get a job and build some kinda financial stability and career development around yourself. Men, the ones that you desire, will surely come. Nobody wants a liability as wife. When you're gainfully employed, the cadre of men that will come for you will change.

As for those chewing gum boys, put them in their place. Steer clear of any man you won't date or marry so they don't chase potential husband materials away. Let real men see that you're free and not entangled to any man.

Look after yourself well. I mean indulge yourself. If you need to join a gym, do so. If you need to diet, do it. You don't need to break the bank before you look good. Nice hairdo, nice wears- not provocative, trim and sharp. Be modest and responsible in your looks, a good man will come.

Attitudinal change too. God has deposited in every man the sense to decipher good from bad. Be courteous and civil, kind and considerate, suave and smart. Obinrin to dara ti o niwa!

Be prayerful. A good man will come. Good luck in your search for the One.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
My babe, go start work, husband will come. At 23, you are still young, not too young to get married but too young to worry about not being married. Relax, work, save cash, be happy and a good man will come. shine your eye select well o
. I was worried. I thought something was wrong with me.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
Meeting a guy who have nothing doing seem not to be her thing, i wont even advise her to. He doesnt have to be rich but at least have something doing.
Thank God you get the point. At least a guy should have something doing.
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Avast:

You need to check yourself, if you are serious something good will come your way. Don't rush into it, unless guys go chop you....
like what and what should I check?
Re: What Can I Do by Miznay: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
placeofallure:
You have your future, vast and bright in front of you. Whatever decision you take now can make or Mar that future.

For starters, get a job and build some kinda financial stability and career development around yourself. Men, the ones that you desire, will surely come. Nobody wants a liability as wife. When you're gainfully employed, the cadre of men that will come for you will change.

As for those chewing gum boys, put them in their place. Steer clear of any man you won't date or marry so they don't chase potential husband materials away. Let real men see that you're free and not entangled to any man.

Look after yourself well. I mean indulge yourself. If you need to join a gym, do so. If you need to diet, do it. You don't need to break the bank before you look good. Nice hairdo, nice wears- not provocative, trim and sharp. Be modest and responsible in your looks, a good man will come.

Attitudinal change too. God has deposited in every man the sense to decipher good from bad. Be courteous and civil, kind and considerate, suave and smart. Obinrin to dara ti o niwa!

Be prayerful. A good man will come. Good luck in your search for the One.
. Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Gain Most In SEX / Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. / Man Responsible For Babcock Viral Sex Video ,apologies (comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.