Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Please Help Me Tackle These - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Tackle These (1572 Views)

Sex For Work( Ladies What Are Your Experience And How Did You Tackle It) / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by lilianofentse(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Divinely67:
give me a shot will make it count
a shot to do what exactly?.

Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by Divinely67: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
a shot to do what exactly?.
love you undecided
Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by lilianofentse(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Divinely67:
love you undecided
focus on changing your bae first
Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by Divinely67: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
focus on changing your bae first
am done
Time to move on made lots of sacrifice i didn't even consided writing so i wouldnt brag
Its an online forum and am sure you find it difficult saying yes even if you want to but can i send you a pm
Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by lilianofentse(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Divinely67:
am done
Time to move on made lots of sacrifice i didn't even consided writing so i wouldnt brag
Its an online forum and am sure you find it difficult saying yes even if you want to but can i send you a pm
am currently single don't want to mingle but we can be frnds
Re: Please Help Me Tackle These by Divinely67: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2019
lilianofentse:
am currently single don't want to mingle but we can be frnds
okay send me a pm or reply mine so we can chat privately

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 New Seductive Photos Of Janemena The Queen Of All Twerkers / Nairalander Lets Know The Wisest Moniker To You. / See How This Guy Romance His Girlfriend In A Funny Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.