Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (59531 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by greggng: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2019
poksmahn:
It's called a death erection, angel lust or terminal erection. It's actually a common occurrence when a guy dies violently.. Like hanging or a gun shot to the head. It's caused by pressure to the cerebellum in the brain.

In women, the labia becomes engorged and blood might flow out of the vagina. A fairly common sight amongst executioners in prisons.

Wow u deserve an award for this detailed explanation

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by PROPHETmichael: 1:30am On Apr 23, 2019
It seems at some points, he regretted his action and was looking for a way to untie himself but It was too late.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by oduademon: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Good for him!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Brixston(m): 4:46am On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't feel pity for any fool who commits suicide because of a man/woman.

I don't know how some people will decide to take their own precious life because they got jilted by one good for nothing m0ron.

There are so many ways to subdue the evil spirit called depression and suicide is not one of them.

Pendo, you died a fool and may the Host of hell torment you every seconds over there.

The coward prick still dey alive. grin

May Heaven's bless that Chineye Okoroabia with the last comment. grin

Call me evil or any of the unprintable names your brain can come up with, I don talk my mind.

bro
you're right and I agree with your post
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by SteveJayJay: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Residents of Twon-Brass community in Bayelsa State, were left shocked after one of their own identified as Pendo reportedly committed suicide. It was gathered that the 27-year-old deceased allegedly killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

The young man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree on Monday because his girlfriend dumped him, according to a revelation made by his brother.

The brother said that the deceased had suffered depression following the break-up, adding that no one knew when sneaked out to commit suicide.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/bayelsa-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend.html

Fooooooooooooooool. Idiot, goat. This life that even rat and crocroach are trying to live and survive, u go kill urself. Mumu
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Emlexpepenazi: 5:48am On Apr 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
he died, but his manhood lives on cry

Five minutes silence for the legend
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Hoodbilonia: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2019
As i fuc my gal reach
She still leave me
Tho i miss her,her yansh is so big amd hippy.
I love thickness. Id have to gind me a new bitch.
I no wan dey fuc u der 21-26 again
Dia wohala don too much
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Hoodbilonia: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Ive been depressed many times esp wen my picker ran away wit my money and some valuanle items i shopped.
But i no give up.
My ex dey insult me say make ai work harder,but she ran away witj my bracelet and towel i bought for 5k.body towel tommy hilfiger wey go wrap two big ppl.its not easy sha,depression is real esp wen u love someone and the bich be acting up. U block me on whatsapp,and add me later act 5months
Come my housexi must surely poison u
Naija girls are ungrateful. Mother nature must visit evwry bich dat jilted me,ate my sweat and slept on my bed

I don graj since 2012 uniben,no work. Na street i dey onto since 2016 i started seeing money
I no do ogume o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by LawyerLomo(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, what a way to Lust into the great beyond. grin

Lol
Great beyond indeed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2019
imitateMe:
People no wise oo. How can he be dead and his hand is suspended on his neck

Looks like he made a last minute change of mind little too or he was murdered and someone is trying to cover it up as a suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by charlsecy(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2019
amaniro, Abfinest007, Auxtin85, GAZZUZZ, OMG1, charliboy654, watuma, yeman2012.

Death erection. It's observed mainly in people who have died by hanging, even on female as their clitoris becomes engorged. Victims of a firing squad may also experience such.

imitateMe:
People no wise oo. How can he be dead and his hand is suspended on his neck
See how tight the rope is around his neck. The erection is also pointer that he was hanged, or he hung himself.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by imitateMe(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
charlsecy:
amaniro, Abfinest007, Auxtin85, GAZZUZZ, OMG1, charliboy654, watuma, yeman2012.

Death erection. It's observed mainly in people who have died by hanging, even on female as their clitoris becomes engorged. Victims of a firing squad may also experience such.

See how tight the rope is around his neck. The erection is also pointer that he was hanged, or he hung himself.
We are talking about hand here, you dey talk erection. What's his hand doing on his neck while standing vertically?
Bloggers at work here.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by imitateMe(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
soul95:

Looks like he made a last minute change of mind little too or he was murdered and someone is trying to cover it up as a suicide
So a dead man can raise his hand up? That's interesting!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by wink2015(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Residents of Twon-Brass community in Bayelsa State, were left shocked after one of their own identified as Pendo reportedly committed suicide. It was gathered that the 27-year-old deceased allegedly killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

The young man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree on Monday because his girlfriend dumped him, according to a revelation made by his brother.

The brother said that the deceased had suffered depression following the break-up, adding that no one knew when sneaked out to commit suicide.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/bayelsa-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend.html

Foolish man!

Not even a woman that you have paid her dowry.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by franklingud(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Another idiat!!

#spits#

RIH
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by ledamaster(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2019
nzeobi:
why kill yourself over a woman.
there are many women out there, if one doesn't agree, another surely will.

please stop telling people who are heary broken this kind of world. Simoly say to them, Guy/Babe, i.knw its painful, but just try and endure for some time and see. A day will come you will look back.and even marvel on how foolish you are feeling this way about that babe/guy. Bros/Babe you go marry, you born chikdren, you go chop life, you go buikd house, travel and enjoy life, this one na just phase. Just wait like feww.months you go cone thank me.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by rockstar27(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
this beyong my immagination, cos i dont even know what to say because of a woman who u never married, even though u had married her and she later jilted u, u have no reason to kill yourself. under any circumstances u have no excuse to commit suicide. i dont think u can rest in peace oo cos ur prick no fellow u ( nah him die but his manhood no die with him). anyway my regards to people in heaven...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by adontcare(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Britishcoins:

My dear, over handsome dey disturb me, what about you. Are you ugly?
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Skyeplus(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
pardon my manners, bt i doubt the guy committed suicide...
from the look of tinz
1. some1 commits suicide and jst one person is looking out of all the people in the background, IN NIGERIA?.. they would av turn d place to cinema
2. have neva seen som1 unconscious wit an erected penis nt to talk of dead whose joystick ought to be flaccid
3. i knw rope can choke and cause pain wen straining bt why is he touching d neck, his hands are suppose to be down
4. his leg is bent, is it nt suppose to be vertical and dangling
i think dis tin was orchestrated to
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
imitateMe:

So a dead man can raise his hand up? That's interesting!

With this reasoning faculty of yours, I can only shake my head in pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by imitateMe(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
soul95:

With this reasoning faculty of yours, I can only shake my head in pity
I blow you right now. Can you feel it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.