Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family (31614 Views)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Picture Of Yahoo Plus Boys Doing Their Rituals Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by iamdannyfc(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
This Kind thing is not new for people like me ,even me self hustle when I was his age but not as a labourer.
Seriously, this country is Shit with no direction.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thank God for your situation...

Your family can afford 3 square meal while others hv sold their children out as labourer to feed themselves... alot of stuff happening shocked

God please intervene!
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by handsomeyinka(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Offpoint: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
h
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
What a pity.

I blame the females that choose to spread their legs for some animals who know they are not capable of taking good care of a chicken not to talk of a child.

Na to born , born full everywhere be their only purpose in life.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by biztip: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:
A Nigerian guy was left speechless after spotting a little boy who does bricklayer work to help raise money to support his family in Delta State.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/little-boy-spotted-doing-bricklayer.html?m=1
welcome to buhari republic
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Saltoflife: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
It's not too good for a boy to work.
But it's commendable though..
God will help Nigeria

Helpville Centre offers a weekly training on how to get better in marriage and relationships plus 24 hours councelling

Join online group on whatsapp

Zero 9 zero 9. 515. 711 eight.

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Skyonebaba: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

MY WORST PAIN IS THAT AT THE END THAT CALLOUS CONTRACTOR WILL PAY ONLY 700 - 1000 TO THEM ...... LET'S NOT BLAME ONLY THE LEADERS WHAT OF THOSE FAMILIES THAT MAKE CHILDREN LIKE MOTHER HEN WHEN THEY KNOW THE LACK THE MEANS TO RAISE THOSE CHILDREN ..... i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Joecristiano7(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Even women engage in bricklaying work in warri sef.. embarassed
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Child labour.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by yeman2012(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Thousands of their age doing more than this. Make we contribute money for them again?
as if you done ever contribute leave who wants to contribute to contribute is it your contribution?

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by ken6488(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
embarassed

A pity

But

Better than

Stealing
Fraud
Drug trafficking (home and abroad)
Better than begging
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by frankblinkz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
samfishbone1:

buy no be the boy swear for u to dey trek na... why vex for the boy and u think say na im dey do u dat time... last time I saw u,.. u still trekking, so nothing changed
chai ya wicked
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chinekepikin:
A Nigerian guy was left speechless after spotting a little boy who does bricklayer work to help raise money to support his family in Delta State.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/little-boy-spotted-doing-bricklayer.html?m=1

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by aku626(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
This country sha. Meanwhile their parents might have voted for an idiot that won’t perform in office and some peoplwould say govt. has nothing to do about their status
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Poanan: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.

It is only in Nigeria we use poverty to do competition. We are saying the boy condition na wa. You came, and said the boy no suffer reach me.

The emphasis is not even on the task but is that boy in school?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Siimjnr03(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Day I did mine na debt make me do am grin grin grin come see as I dey waka that day grin grin be like na plane hit me grin grin grin
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by SamOyovwi: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
You nor get power grin grin grin
pedroiyke:
I remember the first day I do this work, I sick seriously come later use the money wey i realise take buy drugs.From that day, I swear never to do am again.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by mosco04: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.
them ask you way you dey curse the boy Na him send you journey of iseatlite mtchew awon legger
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by miltonchux(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Smart Agenda governor, wasting the state resources on giving spree. Okowa will not see this, shame of a governor, who only thinks road construction is development and dividend of democracy. Deltan's are satisfied with this.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Honor10: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Another viral video aimed at bashing Gov.Okowa while Buhari is up their in Abuja fvcking everybody hardcore.
Nonsense and APC

really? this is what ur brain can process here, bliv me, u are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by 1koboko: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
The blame should be placed on the doorsteps of our thieving politicians. Cursed country and continent as a whole.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by oduademon: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
That's what Yiiebos call entrepreneurship

Yorubas call it child abuse

That shows you that Yorubas are way more civilized and progressive than our eastern brothers
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by delpee(f): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Delta state is quite rich but always appearing poor. Little or no positive impact on the masses. Our country is truly messed up!
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by mechanics(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Eyah, he should be supported.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2019
When u see a child like this in today's world there's a plan behind the hustle.. I know of a small boy who did this kind of work coupled with farm work and all in Benin just to gather money enter Ghana a year ago but today na glk 350 4matic him dey use. Him even buy house for Gh cheesy
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Gandollar(f): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
That's what Yiiebos call entrepreneurship

Yorubas call it child abuse

That shows you that Yorubas are way more civilized and progressive than our eastern brothers
His mates in Yoruba land hawk fish, pepper, onions, tomatoes and plastic wares from morning till night. Had they been blessed with physical strength, they would be bricklayers and be less exposed to the dangers on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by incogni2o: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2019
scaramucci:

Once white Man put a name on it like this ehn, we no go hear word again.

Child Labour.
Emotional Abuse

And so on.

As if we dont see this everyday in Naija.

Shameless country
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Slynation(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Lol...... This format is really working!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by OkunrinOloro: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2019
For every drop of sweat and blood shed by these little ones, may there be untold curses and hardships upon the lives of Nigerian politicians and all their generations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.