Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family (31615 Views)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Picture Of Yahoo Plus Boys Doing Their Rituals Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Lexusgs430: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2019
amaniro:
One day na one Day. Our politicians will give account.

This one day one day e dey long o.....

Death sentence is the only solution.........
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by gregyboy(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Both parents of the boy would be arrested in edo state by the government for child labour ...the society in edo state disproves this conduct her fellow neighbour's will scorn them for letting thier son go through this. even as edo state is still not an oil state but the standard of life is way higher than that of Delta state
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by akigbemaru: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Chinekepikin:
A Nigerian guy was left speechless after spotting a little boy who does bricklayer work to help raise money to support his family in Delta State.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/little-boy-spotted-doing-bricklayer.html?m=1
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by bjjose: 1:18am On Apr 23, 2019
People should stop bringing innocent children to suffer.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by godquality: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.
Just because you did it doesn't make it right or that others should go through the same. These boys shouldn't be doing stuffs like this at this modern age. The govt have failed its people.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by nick50(m): 2:41am On Apr 23, 2019
His mates up north are still begging ,stealing and doing banditry jobs
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by vioment: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2019
The guy na d real rugged. Naija boy to the fullest.

A pure naija spirit is a naturally grinding one, na naija people still talk am say naija no dey carry last. We don't mind striving to achieve, we do what is necessary(in a step up or correct way) and make use of opportunities regardless of how far from goal. We take steps to dream/vision and even after goal realization.

I help people like this when am opportuned to meet them, i try to acknowledge them but i can't linger on their plight too much because am also currently striving for better times; If I could advise him, i will say don't loose your humble gritty spirit. I throway for the guy.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Butoneday2(m): 3:43am On Apr 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.
You trekked from ikotun to egbeda and you call that one trekking. Me wey dey trekk from ago-palace way to oshodi everyday from oshodi enter bus to ikeja so what do u call this one.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Ndipe(m): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Thousands of their age doing more than this. Make we contribute money for them again?

Is he begging you for money?
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2019
At least he isn’t stealing or involved in any other fraudulent activity
Kudos to him it isn’t easy
May the lord bless him and protect his family AMEN!
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by owila4luv(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2019
chai! why my own no de like dis? i do bricklaying job when i was like him too oo! i even carry timber for my head sotay.. my head change shape, the annoying tin be say no gsm dat time talk more of camera phone or social media. lmao...
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by poweredcom(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2019
N b today na people de do kpom kpom
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Stakeholders(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Another viral video aimed at bashing Gov.Okowa while Buhari is up their in Abuja fvcking everybody hardcore.
Nonsense and APC

You no get sense at all upon been the most beneficiary in 2018
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Stakeholders:

You no get sense at all upon been the most beneficiary in 2018

Sharap, is it today that child labor started? It is worse in the north yet nobody is talking about it.
By the way between child labour and almajiri/child suicide bombers which is worse?
Bloody hypocrite
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Stakeholders(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2019
I taught na only Hausa people dey do something like this I no know it dey our own region too. When you no you cannot cater for children why given birth to them? but what did I know May God assist us in this country, I just pray that very soon the this boy will remember the moment with good sa
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by DavIkenna(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Wonderful.

0.8.0 .2.4.0.5 .7.0.0.3 - your website, my priority
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by JustNiyi2(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2019
Na everybody get story to tell hmmm I hussle
samfishbone1:

buy no be the boy swear for u to dey trek na... why vex for the boy and u think say na im dey do u dat time... last time I saw u,.. u still trekking, so nothing changed
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by RTSC: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2019
This is a major oil producing state.

Sad.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by lorhema(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Adebowhales:
ALMOST every Nigerian child has a story to tell.

Yet they will always be cheated during the PAY.
I almost died that year while doing Labour job inside the rain.

So the cheating isn't a new thing. My DH told me that in the 70s, he and some of his classmates decided to make some pocket money one holiday. They went to a block factory and the owner gave them his terms, like each person would move a certain number of cement blocks for the day.

The boys set to work and competed to finish first so by midday they were done.

They went to the owner for their pay and he gave them only half of the sum he should have paid them, saying they worked for half a day!
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by iluvdonjazzy: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2019
we don do all this one before na
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by frozen70(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
I blame most families who breed kids as if they don't care about their future

This boy have been deprived by his parents

Exposing him to dangers at an early age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Phone Thief Stabs Young Woman In Yobe, Now arrested! / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.