Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married (516 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married by massmediang: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
A man who has been dating a robot for two has revealed they were planning on getting married. He said he knew it was love “because it made my heart feel right”.

Joey Morris fell head over heels with RoboTroll almost two years ago after being drawn to his ‘satisfied smile’ and ‘popping’ pink hair.
The 29-year-old’s previous lovers include a lamp, a transformer truck and even a Halloween figurine.

But the relationships didn’t last as Joey’s attention waned.

He began dating RoboTroll in December 2017 after feeling ‘nostalgic’ and rekindled his love for the BattleTrollz collection online.

Smitten Joey, from Taneytown, Maryland, US, was aged 10 when he realised he was objectum – meaning attracted to objects.
Read details here:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/04/22/man-29-in-love-with-robot-reveals-they-plan-on-getting-married/

Re: Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congratulations.
May your foolishness die with you.
I was expecting to see a big sexy robot not this doll my cousin sister plays with.

1 Like

Re: Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married by Vendee: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
ehmm, can someone help this guy? Dating objects?!
Re: Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please when will the world regard madness or insanity as one of the major problems in our present age that needs serious and urgent attention??

Madness everywhere!!

Even here on Nairaland.

P. S. I did not mention anyone's name
Re: Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married by Harrymig1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Neighbor's Son Is Missing / . / I AM DEVASTATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.