Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa (471 Views)

Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Small Doctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims On Lagos-ibadan Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa by Naijaalive(m): 2:46am On Apr 23, 2019
I left IB for Lag this morning, on my way coming back we had a fatal accident which our bus was rolling on the highway in a heavy rain for about 30 seconds before one particular trailer hitted our bus at the back. Nobody to help, fortunately this young man parked his car and started helping the injured� victims to his vehicle whereas lots of cars have been passing by but they couldn't stop to help���
As from today you remain my favorite celebrity� Omo Better + Omo Iya Teacher= Iyanu Mashele�

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Smalldoctor-Hailed-For-Helping-Accident-Victims-Along-The-Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway.html

1 Share

Re: Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa by Naijaalive(m): 2:49am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa by matify83: 2:57am On Apr 23, 2019
His Humanity on display!
Re: Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa by itspzpics(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Wow thatdls nice of him oo
Re: Smalldoctor Hailed For Helping Accident Victims Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expresswa by Naijaalive(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2019
itspzpics:
Wow thatdls nice of him oo

Kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Baba Suwe In Tears As He Confirms Saying: " I'm Not Dead " / Bbnaija Alex Unusual To Host Children’s Etiquette Training With The English... / I Smile A Lot, Look Better Since The Birth Of My Daughter – Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.