Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. (2445 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) / Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Abujaexpress: 4:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls guys, I really want to know why some girls do all these:
1. I have taken some girls out and we got consent to had s*x. When we got into the room, we just did a little bit of stand-kissing and the next thing, they would pull down thier trousers, wrap up thier tops, then give me doggy. I really detest this action.

I have had to tell some that I don't like this doggy of a thing as a first point for s*x because it makes me come easily, unless we start from the missionary, then gradually we then change positions.

2. The second category of girls have taken out is the ones that when we got in, infact before we could touch each other she would start removing her jewelleries(which I will assist in doing for her), then they would on thier own UnCloth me from crown to toe, then I do same for her, do a very engaging pre-intimacy, not rushing to "enter", until we uncontrollably find ourselves doing some sort of acrobatic display of sexual guts and passions.

3. The third category is the girls that you enter into the room with, she sits either on the chair or edge of the bed. I have to touch, talk and be smart enough to lay her on bed. On this category, I do all the removing, playing and she lies down only, until when I enter and she will begin to caress my head while riding in and out.

The point I really need a clarification for is, why are most girls quick to give you from behind, even when you detest it or need it straight starting from playing to sucking of boobs, then the main action? In fact some girls will not even allow you to touch or suck thier boobs.

I am a novice in this game, so I need serious tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Abujaexpress:
1. I have taken some girls out and we got consent to had s*x. When we got into the room, we just did a little bit of stand-kissing and the next thing, they would pull down thier trousers, wrap up thier tops, then give me doggy. I really detest this action.

I have had to tell some that I don't like this doggy of a thing as a first point for s*x because it makes me come easily, unless we start from the missionary, then gradually we then change positions.

2. The second category of girls have taken out is the ones that when we got in, intact before we could touch each other she would start removing her jewelleries(which I will assist in doing for her), then they would on thier own UnCloth me from crown to toe, then I do same for her, do a very engaging pre-intimacy, not rushing to "enter", until we uncontrollably find ourselves doing some sort of acrobatic display of sexual guts and passions.

3. The third category is the girls that you enter into the room with, she sits either on the chair e edge of the bed. I have to touch, talk and be smart enough to lay her on bed. On this category, I do all the removing, playing and she lies down only, until when I enter and she will begin to caress my head while riding in and out.

The point I really need a clarification for is, why are most girls quick to give you from behind, even when you detest it or need it straight starting from playing to sucking of boobs, then the main actiom? In fact some girls will not even allow you to touch or such thier boobs.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Abujaexpress: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=77775387][/quote] Explain
Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by dreamwords: 6:24am On Apr 23, 2019
U deserve an award
Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Bros u b Brolosho

1 Like

Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Abujaexpress: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin
SmellySperm:
Bros u b Brolosho
Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Abujaexpress: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
dreamwords:
U deserve an award
Award for what?
Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Digmygold: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Abujaexpress:

2. The second category of girls have taken out is the ones that when we got in, infact before we could touch each other she would start removing her jewelleries(which I will assist in doing for her), then they would on thier own UnCloth me from crown to toe, then I do same for her, do a very engaging pre-intimacy, not rushing to "enter", until we uncontrollably find ourselves doing some sort of acrobatic display of sexual guts and passions.

3. The third category is the girls that you enter into the room with, she sits either on the chair or edge of the bed. I have to touch, talk and be smart enough to lay her on bed. On this category, I do all the removing, playing and she lies down only, until when I enter and she will begin to caress my head while riding in and out.

The point I really need a clarification for is, why are most girls quick to give you from behind, even when you detest it or need it straight starting from playing to sucking of boobs, then the main action? In fact some girls will not even allow you to touch or suck thier boobs.

You are indeed a useless boss. Imagine the rubbish in your brain. I hope that Secretary's motive is to bath you with acid. Fvckkng perv. You wanted to fvck your Secretary and she left.

1 Like

Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by MsBella: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

You are indeed a useless boss. Imagine the rubbish in your brain. I hope that Secretary's motive is to bath you with acid. Fvckkng perv. You wanted to fvck your Secretary and she left.

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Abujaexpress: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

May God forgive you for your falsehood
Re: Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. by Digmygold: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Abujaexpress:
May God forgive you for your falsehood

Shatap! Cheap pvssy.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find FWB Here / ONLY 18+ Adult's Morning Time Sister Feels Miss Boy In Forest Adorable Action / Kindle Direct Publishing: Best Video Tuts to Learn How to Hire a Ghostwriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.