Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Redpillars Advice Me Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillars Advice Me Please. (2419 Views)

Mostly the broke guys forming woman haters/redpillars / Redpillars With The Intention Of Marriage This Is For You. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
I met this lady at a chemist four days ago, the following day I decide to go wait for her on her way home so I can get her number and from there start something with her, Cuz she looks so beautiful for me and I really fall for her.

But to my surprise, the first day I talked to her she responded so well but insist she won't give her NUM that day, that next time we meet she will. I said no problem then I left,the following day I quickly close from studio as per say I be music producer, I went straight to that her work area and behold I saw her again and we talked she smiled and responded, I asked her for her number again, she said next time, I asked her why next time again, she said she didn't have answers to that, that next time she will give me. But me as an Alpha male and redpiller that i am from Nairaland I thought within me that this one is not serious.

I just said to her Goodnight and walk away from her side, going on my way she then enter a bike, When her bike pass by my side I greeted her Goodnight, she refuse to even look at my side. since that day I didn't go to her again,

But guys BABA keep thinking about this babe all day, I still wish I can have her, please what should I do now, should I go to her again or just forget about her, or whatelse can I do to get her number. please guys I need your advice,Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe. undecidedPlease help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe.
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by S1MP: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
women love men who show persistence and determination. they want to know that you're really into them
keep trying, she will open up to you. all na initial shakara
take her out, show her small cash. she will be yours in no time.
just make sure you make your presence known when you see her.
buy her takeaway and goodies and watch as she'll be blown away.
you just have to show her you love her

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
What do you really want?, The girl or the number? , Because I am confused grin

13 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by chatinent: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Things I noticed from this escapade:

¹. Dude advertised his work.

². Dude said he is a red piller, a nairalander. Quite lame.

Bro, in every redpiller is the simplest simpleton.

Forget what these mini men do here and tag as being alpha. Don't let anyone project their frustration to you and call it teaching.

If you are alpha, women you want will want you before you realize it. It's just codes.

The real meaning of being alpha has been lost to rejected kids who persevered yet failed.

My advice: if you aren't ready to settle down with her, let her be.

You are welcome.

11 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Kalatium(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
And you call yourself a redpiller smh

14 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:
women love men who show persistence and determination. they want to know that you're really into them
Tell us more please

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by SEGLIZ: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
which if it do want, the lady or her number? because I'm confused!?
if you are after her do so by getting to know her gradually. that she not releasing her number don't mean you should walk away.
I don't expect her to do, if she had from the onset I would curse her. you fell for her not her number, so persist.
on you claiming alpha male or something what do mean? you never reach where them go subdue. day there dey deceive yourselves dey form greenpillar, redpillar and allpillar alpha male ko omega female ni. naturally male are to be in charge so do you guys come claim some dirty title?
all in all go for her she's not being stubborn only that she don't know you but needs time to get know who she's dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
I met this lady at a chemist four days ago, the following day I decide to go wait for her on her way home so I can get her number and from there start something with her, Cuz she looks so beautiful for me and I really fall for her.

But to my surprise, the first day I talked to her she responded so well but insist she won't give her NUM that day, that next time we meet she will. I said no problem then I left,the following day I quickly close from studio as per say I be music producer, I went straight to that her work area and behold I saw her again and we talked she smiled and responded, I asked her for her number again, she said next time, I asked her why next time again, she said she didn't have answers to that, that next time she will give me. But me as an Alpha male and redpiller that i am from Nairaland I thought within me that this one is not serious.

I just said to her Goodnight and walk away from her side, going on my way she then enter a bike, When her bike pass by my side I greeted her Goodnight, she refuse to even look at my side. since that day I didn't go to her again,

But guys BABA keep thinking about this babe all day, I still wish I can have her, please what should I do now, should I go to her again or just forget about her, or whatelse can I do to get her number. please guys I need your advice,Thanks.
move on

5 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Xoly:
Typing...
Talk
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:

Thanks bro
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:

Thanks so much. I will try
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Xoly:
What do you really want?, The girl or the number?

I want the girl,but how do I get to know her better without having her number.
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Seandisputed(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
The most abused words i've seen here:
Alpha Male
Redpill

11 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by OMOJOHN001: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
chatinent:
Things I noticed from this escapade:

¹. Dude advertised his work.

². Dude said he is a red piller, a nairalander. Quite lame.

Bro, in ever redpiller is the simplest simpleton.

Forget what these mini men do here and tag as being alpha. Don't let anyone project their frustration to you and call it teaching.

If you are alpha, women you want will want you before you realize it. It's just codes.

The real meaning of being alpha has been lost to rejected kids who persevered yet failed.

My advice: if you aren't ready to settle down with her, let her be.

You are welcome.

Hummmm No problem
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Seandisputed:
The most abused words i've seen here: Alpha Male Redpill
abused word? I don't think so
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Shortyy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:
It's unfortunate that most men think women accept men because of money. It's really funny. Me personally, once you start shoving your "richness" on my face, I'll end it. No matter how broke I may be. It's a turn off for me.

On the topic, op don't be a simp. You're an alpha male, alpha males don't have feelings, they use and dump girls like a tissue paper. They don't beg for friendship or numbers, they don't fall in love. Behave like an alpha male and kill those feelings.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
okay you want redpillers?
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by bobokeshington: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
SEE AS GIRL DEY DRIBBLE YOU LIKE RONALDINHO UNTO SAY YOU WAN COLLECT NUMBER AND YOU SAY YOU BE REDPILLER... I DOUBT...

ANYWAYS, I'M BACK AND BETTER!!

#SAYNOTOBANONNAIRALAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by virginprincess(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
This one is coming to seek advice from nairaland, don't worry nairaland alpha males are coming to give you advice.
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

SMH!
These is one of the persons going round nairaland claiming sh*t they are not, even when their posts or threads always got a way of giving out who they really are.
You're no redpiller, you're just hiding under the ideology, that you don't even understand, to mask your frustrations in women and your inaptitude in the game.

Please, remove that bolded from your post, that's irritating and disgusting to read, to say the least.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by S1MP: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shortyy:

It's unfortunate that most men think women accept men because of money. It's really funny. Me personally, once you start shoving your "richness" on my face, I'll end it. No matter how broke I may be. It's a turn off for me.

On the topic, op don't be a simp. You're an alpha male, alpha males don't have feelings, they use and dump girls like a tissue paper. They don't beg for friendship or numbers, they don't fall in love. Behave like an alpha male and kill those feelings.
As an adult black male, i completely understand your opinion. Sometimes, showing off money is a turn off for some ladies! OP should not be a simp and try to have some alpha male attitude.

You sound intelligent. Can we take this discussion elsewhere ma'am?
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

SMH!
These are the individuals going round nairaland claiming sh*t they are not, even when their posts or threads always got a way of giving out who they really are.
You're no redpiller, you're just hiding under the ideology, that you don't even understand, to mask your frustrations in women and your inaptitude in the game.

Please, remove that bolded from your post, that's irritating and disgusting to read, to say the least.
as a cofirm member of red advice him nau
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Asekhamid: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
An alpha male don't let things like things disturb him so much he comes here to ask for advice...
Don't you have other Goals in life??

4 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Shortyy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:

As an adult black male, i completely understand your opinion. Sometimes, showing off money is a turn off for some ladies! OP should not be a simp and try to have some alpha male attitude.

You sound intelligent. Can we take this discussion elsewhere ma'am?
I was being completely sarcastic on the op being an alpha male.
Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Openbusiness: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Please help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe.undecidedPlease help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe.
but even if we help you get the number, if this bolded is the attitude you're taking to conquer her on the battlefield, then you have already lost the war before the battle even began.

8 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Openbusiness: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
But to my surprise, the first day I talked to her she responded so well but insist she won't give her NUM that day, that next time we meet she will. I said no problem then I left,the following day I quickly close from studio as per say I be music producer, I went straight to that her work area and behold I saw her again and we talked she smiled and responded, I asked her for her number again, she said next time,
mistake number 1, after asking the first time and she said next time, you should not have asked her again after meeting her another time....

Modified:

Cut the story short, don't go looking for her and bugging her again. Give her space, allow her to breathe, otherwise you will end up making her think you're a creep and she'll dislike you more and more and totally start avoiding you. So just let go and allow your next meeting to be by chance. This way you won't put yourself under unnecessary pressure, cuz d more you put yourself under pressure, d more you're prone to make mistakes or send out the wrong vibe and she will cockblock your moves.

Next time you guys jam by chance just greet her normal like, Hey wassup na, long time no see. *pause, let her return the greet back* then you can say like you're part of the survey team of the YDP and you guys are doing a public survey and taking some answers and feedback from the youth about what affects them negatively in Lagos (if na Lagos una dey) and the suggestions they have for government to make things better in your community. *Or you can form another thing but let it be a contemporary issue or something currently relevant like the youth protests etc)*

Be calm and just do normal oh, don't try to make physical contact or get too close. Just be free and do normal and talk with confidence like you know what you're saying oh, and don't talk or stutter like you cram something and trying to remember. Then as you are talking or when she's talking just hold your phone in your hand and be forming call. Do it like you're trying to call, a couple of times.

Then as she finishes responding to you, just go like please can she help you with a little favor, there's someone owing you money since lockdown, like 100K, and the girl has been avoiding your calls. Na help you help her oh, cuz she was like nothing nothing, save her soul, they stopped her at work cuz she na private school teacher. And out of your KIND heart *do some small physical emotional theatrics to back it up grin* but to pay back, she has been dodging and avoiding your calls. That can she just help you call the number on her phone, that you just want to see whether she will pick and talk to her. Just 1 minute call, you will buy her airtime back.

Then when she asks for the number, give her your own number let her call you, but as a sharp guy, quickly put your own phone on silent, so it won't be ringing out when she dials. Let her dial twice, no answer then tell her thanks she should not worry again. You're ok. Bamm! You don get her number b dat. Then free her normal level bye bye, thanks for answering survey....Na d way b dat. Na sense person dey take catch stubborn goat cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Regex: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
I doubt you understand what red pill really is and what being an alpha male is.

If you did, you would have known that she wasn't gonna give you her contact when she told you "...next time we meet".

You are no redpiller and should never consider yourself one.

2 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by czarr(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Please help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe. undecidedPlease help a brother, I think i am falling in love with this babe.
You are not in love with her, love takes time, you are just infatuated with the idea of having someone you find attractive.

She is not feeling you like that, because girls usually make it easy for guys who they fancy especially if she doesn't know if she would see you again. so i guess she is just trying to be polite, don't be hard on yourself she could have a boyfriend or be engaged, you never know with women. i'd say cut your losses and move on but there are no losses to cut.

because you know the worst thing that can happen if a girl doesn't like you?...NOTHING!!!, How about the best thing that can happen to you if she likes you...still NOTHING!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
You are acting desperate and needy due to your emotions controlling you.
You have already lost the battle, even if she agrees later she wont respect you because your Aura brings out clingyness which is a negative trait.

My Advice: forget about her, build your mind against the next girl you will meet and learn to suppress your emotions a little bit. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Redpillars Advice Me Please. by Notateflonguy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
But me as an Alpha male and redpiller that i am from Nairaland I thought within me that this one is not serious

Who gave you the alpha male title... Any small thing una go dey shout alpha this alpha that... Make una dem calm...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / I Can’t Place My Finger On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.