Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus (12233 Views)

I Think Am A Pervert And Phedophile / Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now.... It was a pleasurable moment... I wish it was good strings she wore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by iammo(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2019
cry

This is just plain ridiculous, haba are you living in a sharia state that female buts are so scarce and sacriligious that you want to embarass all male folks.

Ok what if tables were turned and you are buying bread or pastry on a que and suddenly a hand grabs your, ,, and you looked up only to see Bobrisky staring back at you.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2019
iammo:
cry

This is just plain rediculous, haba are you leaving in a sharia state that female buts are so scarce and sacriligious that you want to embarass all male folks.

Ok what if tables were turned and you are buying bread or pastry on a que and suddenly a hand grabs you and you looked up only to see Bobrisky staring back at you.

14 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by superboiz: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Pervertedmind:
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now.... It was a pleasurable moment... I wish it was good strings she wore

That experience is wow.

That lady indeed enjoyed your touch I tell. However just brace yourself for that one girl that will give you a smile one day lol.

4 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by IamPlato(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2019
You Almost Ejaculated From Just Touching Her Ass... Just Forget About Sex! Its Not For Boys Like You

8 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by logan2(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2019
are you that sex starved,why didnt you aproach the lady,she might have been enjoying your hands smooching her bum bum, grin you fxck up sha

6 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pervertedmind:

Are you mad? Have you gone nuts?

1 Like

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
superboiz:

That experience is wow.

That lady indeed enjoyed your touch I tell. However just brace yourself for that one girl that will give you a smile one day lol.

I got a girl friend.... But it was just crazy..... Normally wearing flew gowns comes with tights or a bomb short.... But it was her bare ass..... I wish I could have a replay of the scene... Lol

1 Like

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamPlato:
You Almost Ejaculated From Just Touching Her Ass... Just Forget About Sex! Its Not For Boys Like You

Lol... Sliding your hands under a girls gown.... Thinking you were supposed to touch probably a tight or short... And it's the raw ass cheek in public..... It was really mad and intriguing... Knowing someone could catch you would stimulate more signals..... Trust me I had sex 3 days ago.... So it's not like I don't get to bang... But the experience was just crazy

2 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
grandstar:

Are you mad? Have you gone nuts?

I don't know for sure bro
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by ValCon888: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Like wtf

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by IamPlato(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pervertedmind:

Lol... Sliding your hands under a girls gown.... Thinking you were supposed to touch probably a tight or short... And it's the raw ass cheek in public..... It was really mad and intriguing... Knowing someone could catch you would stimulate more signals..... Trust me I had sex 3 days ago.... So it's not like I don't get to bang... But the experience was just crazy
Were You High On Something?
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
be like nl babes never arrive...I never see bashing yet.
If you had sex three days ago, you need a psychiatrist..
Its only sex starved individuals (that kain case when semen don travel from your testes to your brain), that behave like this...but if you had sex recently, it either either means you aren't having good sex or you need serious help, (make your fetish no go change to underage girls ) or you go just embarass you entire generation on top wetin,( imagine if she slap you, con hold your shirt for public, everybody there con gather dey beat you, your story con enter instablog, your papa and mama con see am, your GF con see am, we sef for nairaland con see am, your boss sef see am, your neigbours sef see am). E for better make you do plastic surgery change your face.

For school that time (200lvl) i dey always dey go back of engineering (Julius Berger Hall near indomie bridge, dey watch blue film, even the indomie bridge worse pass) on my way from library at night that was the height of my perversion, as i no get babe then. Na when i know sey girls spoil scatter for this life, small girls, innocent and decent looking, on hijab, even Efiko's, The best girl for our dept that year i see am dey gulp police baton like say na stick sweet grin grin, so no be slay queen matter, even brainy, religious and simple ones sef their eyes don tear grin grin ..

Nobody tell me before i realize say na stupid thing, when all my guys and coursemates, dey hostel or class or library doing something meaningfull with their lives , i dey wander upandan for night dey find live mojo. Na only self control dey help man these days.

I don't like giving advise online, as most times i believe its equivalent to boiling a rock in hotwater, but i'll say this, if your story is true, you need self control, try to change, or whatever it is you're looking for, you'll find it

10 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
You dey craze.
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
MhisTahrah:
You dey craze.

You wouldn't blame me... If twas you... Would you wear a flewd gown with just panties underneath?? No need for insults dear
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
be like nl babes never arrive...I never see bashing yet.
If you had sex three days ago, you need a psychiatrist..
Its only sex starved individuals (that kain case when semen don travel from your testes to your brain), that behave like this...but if you had sex recently, it either either means you aren't having good sex or you need serious help, (make your fetish no go change to underage girls ) or you go just embarass you entire generation on top wetin,( imagine if she slap you, con hold your shirt for public, everybody there con gather dey beat you, your story con enter instablog, your papa and mama con see am, your GF con see am, we sef for nairaland con see am, your boss sef see am, your neigbours sef see am). E for better make you do plastic surgery change your face.

For school that time (200lvl) i dey always dey go back of engineering (Julius Berger Hall near indomie bridge, dey watch blue film, even the indomie bridge worse pass) on my way from library at night that was the height of my perversion, as i no get babe then. Na when i know sey girls spoil scatter for this life, small girls, innocent and decent looking, on hijab, even Efiko's, The best girl for our dept that year i see am dey gulp police baton like say na stick sweet grin grin, so no be slay queen matter, even brainy, religious and simple ones sef their eyes don tear grin grin ..

Nobody tell me before i realize say na stupid thing, when all my guys and coursemates, dey hostel or class or library doing something meaningfull with their lives , i dey wander upandan for night dey find live mojo. Na only self control dey help man these days.

I don't like giving advise online, as most times i believe its equivalent to boiling a rock in hotwater, but i'll say this, if your story is true, you need self control, try to change, or whatever it is you're looking for, you'll find it

Thanks bro
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by rex444(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Adrenaline rush.....I can say the same when in a jumbo rumpo with a random... spontaneously.....well be careful oooooooo....U know our girls no dey used to spontaneous activities

1 Like

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by emmysolo2001(f): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mennnmnnnnnnmnnn

1 Like

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by richboy01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
iammo:
cry

This is just plain rediculous, haba are you leaving in a sharia state that female buts are so scarce and sacriligious that you want to embarass all male folks.

Ok what if tables were turned and you are buying bread or pastry on a que and suddenly a hand grabs your, ,, and you looked up only to see Bobrisky staring back at you.

cheesy
iammo:
cry

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Halezis(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
She probably was enjoying it grin
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Halezis:
She probably was enjoying it grin

I'm not sure about that... She wasn't aware........
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2019
rex444:
Adrenaline rush.....I can say the same when in a jumbo rumpo with a random... spontaneously.....well be careful oooooooo....U know our girls no dey used to spontaneous activities

Yeah... You got it right bro.... Sliding the hand under the skirt expecting to feel tight but felt ass cheeks.... Adrenaline rush at its peak.. And she was moving the ass struggling for the bread... Lol
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Mennnmnnnnnnmnnn

Lol..... That was what I murmured when I felt the bare ass..... Mheeeennnnnnnnnnn
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:23am On Apr 24, 2019
i thought am worse but i don jamb my oga

3 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
i thought am worse but i don jamb my oga

Hahahahahahahahhaha... Funny dude... You do some perverted stuff too?? Share your experience bro
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by IamPlato(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2019
I'm Quite Sure She Knew You Touched Her. There Is No Distraction Or Struggling that Will Make Her Ignorant Of Your Touch On Her Flesh Except her Ynash no Get Feelings
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by MrDude: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
You go touch wetin go pass your power one day..

5 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by anthonyuncle(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
are u tryin to make me believe that u touched a lady(that u never knew) at that part of her body for 2mins and she didnt notice or didnt scold u?

2 Likes

Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
I'm Quite Sure She Knew You Touched Her. There Is No Distraction Or Struggling that Will Make Her Ignorant Of Your Touch On Her Flesh Except her Ynash no Get Feelings

Probably you are right... But the crowd was tight SHAA... I still doubt she did... Which ever one... It was a pleasurable event my brother........ Who wears a short gown without tight I wish she wore G strings.. Lol
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrDude:
You go touch wetin go pass your power one day..

I hope I don't tho
Re: Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
anthonyuncle:
are u tryin to make me believe that u touched a lady(that u never knew) at that part of her body for 2mins and she didnt notice or didnt scold u?

She didn't notice..... And yeah... My hand was right under her gown on her ass cheek.. Feeling part of her ass and panties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.