Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert (2648 Views)

I Think Am A Pervert And Phedophile / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
please when you find yourself on a queue and a woman is in front of you, please do not press your body against hers from behind.
When you're sitting in a bus beside a woman, don't "use style" to rub the side of her breasts with your elbows.
When you climb Okada with a woman in front of you, don't press your crotch against her behind.
When you find yourself about to engage in this indiciplined and abusive behavior, remind yourself that you don't have to be a pervert. That your aroused penis should not replace your brain.
Remind yourself that the woman in front of you or beside you is a human being worthy of respect and not an object that exists for your sexual gratification.

Lalasticlala abi nah lilisticlili. Fp quick

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by sarahade(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Amakababe(f): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Does this make sense atall?

I'll be honest now, i have no problem with a guy tapping my current in public with his dick or elbow (AS LONG AS HE IS HANDSOME AND TALL)

why not?

Especially when im in a good mood

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't think Amakababe is alright

I really don't know why men like objectifying women and why some of them have that "abnormal" sexual behavior....
It's mostly men without home training that behave in that manner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I really don't know why men like objectifying women and why some of them have that "abnormal" sexual behavior....
Amakababe must be on something.... Women too should moderate their self and stop dressing provocatively

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:

I'll be honest now, i have no problem with a guy tapping my current in public with his dick or elbow (AS LONG AS HE IS HANDSOME AND TALL)

why not?

who do u dis tin Nne?
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
What a thread
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheIjeleNwa:
Amakababe must be on something.... Women too should moderate their self and stop dressing provocatively

And if they dress provocatively,will heaven come down?
Men especially the elderly ones should learn to respect themselves in public
Self control is not in the dictionary of some men
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
What a thread
Your thread better pass this one??

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by youngberry001(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
make person wit good boobs come seat by my side make ah no do anytin,,,,,mtcheeeew
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your thread better pass this one??

This beefer won't pretend like she didn't see my comment/thread.

Always poke nosing up and down

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

This beefer won't pretend like she didn't see my comment/thread.
Always poke nosing up and down
Oloriburuku
Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oloriburuku

Go get a life

You look like a man, less attractive.

Get out

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by austyn0(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:

why not?

Why do I just feel like embracing and giving you a kiss of life right now??

Let others continue to pretend like they won't crave for the feel when sitting beside some kinda nigga.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
i once rubbed my arm on a girl's boob on a train and she didnt move away. ever since i always do such pervy stuff. girls love that shìt, especially when you're clean, smell nice and are presentable

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You look like a man, less attractive.

All I can do is LOL

I laugh at your stupidity.

Have u finished asslicking E-money?

You know say u no get shame.

A fool at 30 is a fool for life.

Maintain your lane this night biko

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

All I can do is LOL

I laugh at your stupidity.

Have u finished asslicking E-money?

You know say u no get shame.

A fool at 30 is a fool for life.

Maintain your lane this night biko

Better to asslick E-money than asslick a pauper like you ..

I was on my lane before you came at me with your stupidity like I'm one of those boiz around here that lick your ugly man-look-like ass, Oloshi.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Amakababe(f): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm alright darling. I don't need ur validation for that. If wanting a man I'm attracted to, to objectify me sexually anywhere and anyhow and putting me in my position as a woman (I.e lower than him)makes me sick, then fine!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Is it your breast? Is it your touch?
So someone cannot tap current in peace again?
Chai!
Men av suffer
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
I'm alright darling. I don't need ur validation for that. If wanting a man I'm attracted to, to objectify me sexually anywhere and anyhow and putting me in my position as a woman (I.e lower than him)makes me sick, then fine!

No vex ma'am
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Amakababe(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

No vex ma'am
not at all.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Better to assklick E-money than asslick a pauper like you ..

I was on my lane before you came at me with your stupidity like I'm one of those boiz around here that lick your ugly man-look-like ass, Oloshi.

My ear day scratch me i beg
Swerve!!
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

And if they dress provocatively,will heaven come down?
Men especially the elderly ones should learn to respect themselves in public
Self control is not in the dictionary of some men
not justifiable! Where did u throw morals to?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

My ear day scratch me i beg
Swerve!!

Common get lost, you're not relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
not at all. I'm just really hòrny tonight.

Got my eyes on that miracle guy that won BB Naija this year. Guy is hot as oiled pan.

Ehya.......pesin pikin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by MhizzAJ(f): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Common get lost, you're not relevant.
The idiot be liking his comment with his alternates

Ode oshi grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Royalblak007 oko lilisticlili is viewing this thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by IamAirforce1: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

The idiot be liking his comment with his alternates

Ode oshi grin

May thunder strike you dead for saying I "liked" my own comment .

You think everybody's mind is so bittered like yours ..

I may be acting out a script on nairaland , but in real life, nonentity(s) like you beg for my attention .

Keep forming rubbish on nairaland , ugly man look like.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Chuknovski(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:

why not?

NA you be real perv grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by TheIjeleNwa: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I may be acting out a script on nairaland , but in real life, nonentity(s) like you beg for my attention .

guy why the curse words? Sheath ur sword
Re: Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert by Amakababe(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

lalasticlala!!! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] / What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.