Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos (77021 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by EarthKing(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Tallest lady with a high heel sanders ... Is that one tall? Iranu oshi!

Someone should help me with the memes of that small baby squeezing face!

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by seangy4konji: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
You go fear promo
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by MKULTRA: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Amazonian grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
maybe true... But na one short man go de straff her like kilode

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Wasted sperm
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by SamOyovwi: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
She tall sha
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Tapout(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
lilmax:
dated her type, nothing spectacular

only the saints will understand this Brother's testimony cool cool cool
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by GavelSlam: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Reeberry:
You don't even know height. Thant girl there, won't be less than 6'8 inches.

The OP claims it's 6'3.

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Godspower35(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Great Kally
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
smiley

love her height.

If I had that height and mass, I will deal mercilessly with any animal that comes my way.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Hotzone(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
GolDRoger:
Can somebody now explain to me why she's still wearing those high heel ?
As she tall reach..
For gay walking
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Antonioviva: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Taking 3 different pics on 3 different days at akure shoprite. Na there she dey sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Sunshine of Akure over the weekend made history when they introduced Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in the Nigeria Professional Football League match between Sunshine of Akure Vs Ifeanyi Uba FC of Nnewi.

Warisdis? Lmao.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by phransix2: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I think the name Yvonne is synonymous with being very tall!
She ain't the tallest.
I got a friend, Yvonne.....she's 6'5
Whenever we plan on going anywhere, I arrive after she must've arrived and is seated cheesy

Can you show us her pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Tall and beatiful

S
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by FhukaFhuka: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Reeberry: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:

The OP claims it's 6'3.

You should know that bloggers in Nigeria are ignorants.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Tall and beatiful

Sweet looking chick
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by festico: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
She still dey wear high hill �
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Omo see better food.. Not just tall, but also curvy, busty and with correct meaty thighs. Iha wu ihe nna eri.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by SarkinYarki: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Lies I have a female cousin female thats 6' 5

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Haymaykar(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Just 6'3?
Nah.. There would surely be someone taller than that somewhere.
am actually 6.6 ft tall... And even size 47 does not fit me
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by gabiso: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Perfect height 4 me sha,no more akin n paw paw kind in my linage
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by benywarz(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
she is really tall
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by idonhammer: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Unglee nails

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Indomie001: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
If this is not beautiful like some beauty creators in the first page claimed then I wonder what been beautiful is.

We gat to appreciate each other cos we can't create ordinary frog.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
kennygee:

Na lie

She is not just tall but she has the body to match. And those curves.

She's a fine woman. Let's see your own woman.
Don't mind that guy. The lady is super dope.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Reeberry:
You don't even know height. Thant girl there, won't be less than 6'8 inches.
Not true. She's bellow 6.5

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by wisdomkid: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
lilmax:
dated her type, nothing spectacular

Did we say she vomits Money or shits gold?
Shut up with date her type.. Who asked you?

Is that the achievement you want to tell your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
she long o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.