Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos (77020 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by CapedBaldy: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
merahki:

I hope you are seeing Orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists?
Or have done an XRay at the very least (to rule out something we call Pott’s, and other disease)
Stay healthy okay? 6’1 is cool too
Cheers
thanks I haven't really done anything about since I have no money and it doesn't hurt at all. I just try as much as possible to exercise an maintain good posture

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Dagger111(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
She's an inch taller than me. I gat to date this Bae. We gonna born giants and they will be basket baller, rugby player, Boxer. Oya quote me.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Dino98: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Turn that the other way.
I'm 5'4 cheesy

Lemme see...
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin

I find them cute. Saw one the other day around my area...I thought she was standing on something. Tall, slim pretty thing...she was all edges and curves...all lovely something in vertical strips.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Idcomics: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
I play basketball and my teammates (the girls now) we have 6'4 6'5 and there is one exceptional 6'7 amongst them.So,she is definitely not the tallest in Nigeria.All she needs to do is go to a Basketball court around

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by OgaBuhari: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
shakibell:

nha only 1 shoe u get
how many wey u get?
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I find them cute. Saw one the other day around my area...I thought she was standing on something. Tall, slim pretty thing...she was all edges and curves...all lovely something in vertical strips.
You are beautiful too. You have such lovely eyes that are pleasant to stare at for long. For real. grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by ernieboy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Average varies (basic mathematics). The average height of European women is 5'6. So, next time, just be specific grin

Anyway, I was merely pulling her leg. grin
in most parts of the world a woman of that height ( 5.6) is considered of average height.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by sisisioge: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
bobobooge:

You are beautiful too. You have such lovely eyes that are pleasant to stare at for long. For real. grin

Gideon...you're boosted!

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by mubby4real(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
kiss Wow! She's really tall. Let the tallest man in Nigeria come and marry her ooooh... cheesy
Who else noticed she's wearing only one type of heels?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
weldone Mr. noticer

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Bossjakande: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2019
she will be good on bed
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by jbblues24(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is incredible work!
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by jbblues24(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yes yes yes yes yes yes. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.