Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos (77024 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Jagaban880: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

she fyn joor bad belle spotted lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by jahlove4jah: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
At 6 ft 3, she can't possibly be the tallest girl in Nigeria.
my thought exactly.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by dnawah(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
No verse o!bring ur mother,sisters and ur girl friends pictures let compare.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Reeberry: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
Not true. She's bellow 6.5
She's above. Check it out well.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by grandstar(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
I have a cousin who is 6ft 1inch..Her brothers are 6ft 5 and 6ft 3

I'm sure there are girls taller than this I once caught sight of a lady who must have been like 6ft 5in. She was very very tall.

I'm sure if you go watch female basketballs, you'll meet girls as tall as this if not taller

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Tekashi12: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I think the name Yvonne is synonymous with being very tall!
She ain't the tallest.
I got a friend, Yvonne.....she's 6'5
Whenever we plan on going anywhere, I arrive after she must've arrived and is seated cheesy

And what happens when its time for you guys to leave? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
the gal set

haterz shud relax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Reeberry:
She's above. Check it out well.
Bro, if you see me in pictures, you will think I am 7ft but I am just a little above 6.5 so I know what I am talking.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by daddytime(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Sunshine of Akure over the weekend made history when they introduced Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in the Nigeria Professional Football League match between Sunshine of Akure Vs Ifeanyi Uba FC of Nnewi. grin grin grin

Jehovah is Lord....

Wharahellll
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by gonkin(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
I'm 6.2
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by adecz: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
shocked shocked

Love her attitude & swag.

Who wan try this one below ?? cool cool cool cool

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2019
GolDRoger:
Can somebody now explain to me why she's still wearing those high heel ?
As she tall reach..
Because LADIES are naturally CONFUSED
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Tekashi12:

And what happens when its time for you guys to leave? grin grin
I leave after she must’ve got in the car and sat down cheesy
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2019
phransix2:

Can you show us here pictures?
I’m sorry I’m not gonna.
I don’t have her permission to post her photos on Nairaland.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by YoungAncient1: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019
She would have done well as a basketballer. But she is not the tallest.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Wow what an achievement smiley
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:

I’m sorry I’m not gonna.
I don’t have her permission to post her photos on Nairaland.

I love her height. My kind of girl.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by cescky(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Sunshine of Akure over the weekend made history when they introduced Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in the Nigeria Professional Football League match between Sunshine of Akure Vs Ifeanyi Uba FC of Nnewi. grin grin grin

grin naija oo

Well we must start from some where

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
kiss Wow! She's really tall. Let the tallest man in Nigeria come and marry her ooooh... cheesy
Who else noticed she's wearing only one type of heels?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Just the same one not just one type
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
This one puna go deep wella grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by buzorcharles(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
tall and beauty aint same. mofus
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Dino98: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I think the name Yvonne is synonymous with being very tall!
She ain't the tallest.
I got a friend, Yvonne.....she's 6'5
Whenever we plan on going anywhere, I arrive after she must've arrived and is seated cheesy

So u are like 4'5 grin cheesy
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by luluman: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
They haf come o
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
with the 9inch heels? yes!! I would like her to have my kids.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by staneless(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
She could be
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by uchwar1: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
why
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by MrDoGood(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
kiss Wow! She's really tall. Let the tallest man in Nigeria come and marry her ooooh... cheesy
Who else noticed she's wearing only one type of heels?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

maybe she loves that the most. grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Emmychuks20: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

I can't stop laughing this history most enter Guinness's book of record oh naija my country

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by CapedBaldy: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2019
and I'm still trying to escape 6'1 scoliosis doesn't want me to see my real height
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Davide020(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Show me your sister's And I Will tell You How they look, if they fine Pass Her..Talk AnyHow
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by jackie35(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2019
nairafame:
Meet Yvonne Rofem Self Acclaimed Tallest Girl in Nigeria, She's 6ft3 wears Shoe size 46 and weighs 100kg because of her very Huge Bones.

See more photos of Yvonne Rofem below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/meet-yvonne-rofem-self-acclaimed.html

If person want to kiss this one, na to go and find stool o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.