Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (34247 Views)

Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Omihanifa:
Church where most of their members try to keep up with the Joneses a lot of things are going on in that place that their members won't tell you. From infighting among workforce, envy, jealousy, packaging and continuous brain washing to either part with your money and material things.
If you know that you have inferiority complex don't bother to go there cuz both their members and workforce will look down on you and use you to shine .

Say what you know
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by mamaafrik(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Bolatechnology post=77783750][/quote] Northern Christians uses hijab and bear a black forehead abi?, hypocrites.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Daevid(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Celebrate you brother
lonelydora:

We preach Salvation everyday

Spirit-filled 21st century church. Come and hear the 'undiluted' word of God.

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by xoxocandy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

"Jesus Paid It All" comes up often. I will inform you when next it happens
I'm not Lagos based tho

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by tstx(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
pedel:
What you are doing is called spamming.
Create a website for yourself or your company as a web designer and let potential clients find you. Stop spamming pages of nairaland.

If you could read you'd see that i have a website.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by RTSC: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
fatymore:
Those ladies in Hijab are Shameless
Most Muslim are shameless or they would not trying to immigrate to Christian countries.

You better be shameless so that you too can get something good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Omihanifa: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

Say what you know
Keep living in denial undecided a lot of people don commot for the church over the above listed issues there's no need to be covering anybody. You post this coza charity now as if it was the church that funded all those things that they gave out, instead of you to say it the way it is that the church asked their members to bring items for the shop for free progam and members of the church did the sorting of items before giving them out.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by fatymore(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

Most Muslim are shameless or they would not trying to immigrate to Christian countries.

You better be shameless so that you too can get something good.
ok...seen
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by elbulk(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingLennon:
This act of kindness shouldn't be done only on Easter

There was one in January and some happen every now and the then. The care foundation feeds between 500-100 people every Sunday and they give gifts to them too. From the leprosy settlements, to police stations and remote communities in different parts of Abuja, This has even been extended to Keffi before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by pedel: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
If you are generating enough clients with your website you won't be spamming pages of nairaland.

tstx:

If you could read you'd see that i have a website.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by RTSC: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
fatymore:
ok...seen
Not just seeing, I hope you have learnt.

Be shameless sometimes, if you want to progress.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Isoduwa(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
So what happens when the food finishes? What happens when the shoes and clothes Wear and tear?

Na coza born them?
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Omihanifa:

Keep living in denial undecided a lot of people don commot for the church over the above listed issues there's no need to be covering anybody. You post this coza charity now as if it was the church that funded all those things that they gave out, instead of you to say it the way it is that the church asked their members to bring items for the shop for free progam and members of the church did the sorting of items before giving them out.

You are just a difficult person. Is there any church that doesn't ask members to support events?
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by stagger: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
And the pastor also shagged a chorister.

Still waiting for the robust reply. cry cry

Provide us with evidence, if you may.

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by ThothHermes: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
stagger:

Provide us with evidence, if you may.
The deafening silence is evidence enough.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
xoxocandy:
I'm not Lagos based tho

Ilorin
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Dubai, UAE
Atlanta, USA

And online outlets called "Church without walls"

Choose your location
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by KingLennon(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

It's not only on Easter
We'll see do well to tag me....

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingLennon:

We'll see do well to tag me....

Check my profile topics and see when i posted a similar event
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Olumyyde(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
davidsOFFICE:

Northern Libya or where.
I don't see Christians where hijab to church in Northern nigeria where I reside
Abeg help me ask am o! May be it's another another northern Nigeria different from the one we were born n raised in.

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Parioladammy: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
So what happens when the food finishes? What happens when the shoes and clothes Wear and tear?
at least as at that moment their needs were met
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by KingLennon(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

Check my profile topics and see when i posted a similar event
Future occurence....
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by davidodiba(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:

You go ahead and do your own part then.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by fatymore(f): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

Not just seeing, I hope you have learnt.

Be shameless sometimes, if you want to progress.
I sell bedsheet and duvets.
my location is Lagos.
thanks in anticipation
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
It all depends on ur perception.
"Truth" is not universally defined by u.
Ur reality is what u believe.
I have attended coza more times than I can count. I have attended all kinds of churches and I make bold to say PB is one of many that know what they are doing.

The problem is not with those u condemn, most times its with ur twisted mind.

Jaynom:

I celebrate you! I was a COZA member. The word there is diluted as well. A beautiful Lie is built around the Truth

2 Likes

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Well spoken!
mayze:

Goan ask ur president or u can as well transfer ur April salary to em..hypocrite..atleast the church met part of there needs..be useful too.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by sample09: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:

This is a good idea, I mean sharing gifts but material things will lose its value. I see pastors give out gifts and I wonder why can't they just invest in their members. Set people up with their business. If you establish 10 people. It's a means of lifting families out of poverty cause most families here in Nigeria all fees their extended families. But no you will see some buying private jet, some sharing rice, some would share 5000 Christmas money.

A rich country is not where rich people buy expensive cars. A rich country is where the rich take public transport.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is how it works; the church always announces programs such as these because some members feel the church should always share the opportunity for them to bless people.
I personally dug into the matter.
The items and cash given by the members, is not just 40% of what was distributed. Meaning; the church made up for the remaining 60%.
I think ur post was based on assumptions and not credible sources.

Omihanifa:

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ur ignorance is loud!

Xda59:

Kudos to Daddy freeze and all supporters of free the sheeple movement for making these greedy businessmen masquerading as pastors to at least give something back to the society from their stash.

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Jaynom(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
sample09:

This is a good idea, I mean sharing gifts but material things will lose its value. I see pastors give out gifts and I wonder why can't they just invest in their members. Set people up with their business. If you establish 10 people. It's a means of lifting families out of poverty cause most families here in Nigeria all fees their extended families. But no you will see some buying private jet, some sharing rice, some would share 5000 Christmas money.

A rich country is not where rich people buy expensive cars. A rich country is where the rich take public transport.
You are one of the few people on this platform that has sense!
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

I will send you one shirt and trouser. PM your address and size.
thanks and God bless u my pm doesn't work I stay in masaka and my size trouser is 36 shirt is 40-42 .......with ur permission I can drop my email or phone number since I can't ask u to post ur here......(once again) thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Prince4mic: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

You are just a difficult person. Is there any church that doesn't ask members to support events?

You're even going to far to reply him..Just ignore, people will always talk.
who's is the church?
is the Church a building?

or is he expecting the building to vomit the items?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.