Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (34531 Views)

Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Jaynom(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
It all depends on ur perception.
"Truth" is not universally defined by u.
Ur reality is what u believe.
I have attended coza more times than I can count. I have attended all kinds of churches and I make bold to say PB is one of many that know what they are doing.

The problem is not with those u condemn, most times its with ur twisted mind.

(1) I studied psychology for 5years. I can see through subtle manipulations!
(2) I study scriptures very well! A lot of pastor Biodun's teachings are "scriptural" BUT they are NOT CHRISTIAN . By the time you study scriptures on your own by the time you do research, you will see through Lies and Half Truths
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by colp2015: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
I love this....

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Have a work for you. WhatsApp - .
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by ebilomaofficial1: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
At least critics now makes them to do the needful... now they are begining to realise that they are less privilege people outside
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by ernesterioo(f): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your church that doesn't flex cannot do this even with the money they have.
Realtord43:
COZA, i alway see them as flexing grooving church

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
I have observed that People who studied Psychology and Sociology always look for what is not missing in a society.
5 years of Psychology is not enough bro.
Again.... "Truth" is not universally defined by u. There is no truth in life. U just believe what u want.
Jaynom:

(2) I study scriptures very well! A lot of pastor Biodun's teachings are "scriptural" BUT they are NOT CHRISTIAN . By the time you study scriptures on your own by the time you do research, you will see through Lies and Half Truths

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
The same pastor who was sleeping with Benny ark's wife then when she was single.

He played dumb and is now playing 'coja feeds the multitude'.

Nonsense.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by tstx(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
colp2015:
Have a work for you. WhatsApp - 08086607660.

Sent
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Thunday1005(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
three gbosa for them

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Jaynom(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
I have observed that People who studied Psychology and Sociology always look for what is not missing in a society.
5 years of Psychology is not enough bro.
Again.... "Truth" is not universally defined by u. There is no truth in life. U just believe what u want.
Nope! People who study psychology look for what stands out! I on the other hand see what is not shown & I hear a lot from what isn't said 80% of communication is non verbal. I see charlatans for who they are no matter what they wear or say! Shalom!
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Poverty In The Land. I Am Sure 90% of COZA members Will Not Be On That Line
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by yakson123: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
were daddy freez he no the see this one oooo
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by xoxocandy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

Ilorin Lagos Port Harcourt Abuja Dubai, UAE Atlanta, USA
And online outlets called "Church without walls"
Choose your location
none of the above

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
xoxocandy:
none of the above

So, where thou stayeth?
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Prince4mic:

You're even going to far to reply him..Just ignore, people will always talk.
who's is the church?
is the Church a building?

or is he expecting the building to vomit the items?

He's wallowing in ignorance
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks and God bless u my pm doesn't work I stay in masaka and my size trouser is 36 shirt is 40-42 .......with ur permission I can drop my email or phone number since I can't ask u to post ur here......(once again) thanks a lot...

Ok. Post your email. I will ask for your number on the email
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by BrokenCock: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
So what happens when the food finishes? What happens when the shoes and clothes Wear and tear?
stingy faggs like you can never help those in need

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:

Stop using the Natural to look at the Supernatural
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Poverty In The Land. I Am Sure 90% of COZA members Will Not Be On That Line

Because we are so rich that we bless other people
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2019
lonelydora:

Because we are so rich that we bless other people
Is That So? shocked How Far I Still Remember My Account Number o grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
lonelydora:

Ok. Post your email. I will ask for your number on the email
good evening ma (pls sorry for too much disturbance) I didn't know if u got the email address that I dropped........

Right now even if u send email I can't see it because the data I sub had exprired......this is my number I'll delete once u see it.....thanks and God bless....
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
good evening ma (pls sorry for too much disturbance) I didn't know if u got the email address that I dropped........

Right now even if u send email I can't see it because the data I sub had exprired......this is my number (08168608601) I'll delete once u see it.....thanks and God bless....

Ok. Delete
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2019
lonelydora:

Ok. Delete
done.....thanks ma...
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Ur ignorance is loud!

Yeah right but it cannot be louder than yours at any given time.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
It's natural to reply when u're told such a thing to ur face. But think deeper, ur heart would tell u u need more knowledge before jumping into conclusion on something u have 0.5% knowledge about.

The more u read the more u realize u don't know anything. So to come begin to open ur mouth with the insufficient knowledge u have is plain ignorance. Quote me anywhere.

Xda59:

Yeah right but it cannot be louder than yours at any given time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.