Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (41833 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by TANID(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Emmychuks20: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
for naija na police themselves go send you death threat if you report for station by 9am

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by TANID(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Taniaa:
some people just can't handle rejection
rejection Of What ?
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by TANID(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emmychuks20:
for naija na police themselves go send you death threat if you report for station by 9am

Hahahahahaha! You Made My Day

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
No wonder I was hearing some sinful noises in our compound two weaks ago, so they were the ones speaking in tongues
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
The guy couldn't get enough if the girl, he was devastated afterwards

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Monaco2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
A Russian man making death threats against a Yoruba woman because he wanted to hit that puna one more time grin grin grin

Now I've seen it all shocked shocked

[img]https://i./3Nt2q.gif[/img]

Lol is dis from a movie grin cheesy
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by OkunrinOloro: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
It's a dragon having sex with a car. It actually happened in real life.

Monaco2:

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by wink2015(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
unclesoyo:
A man has been arrested after he allegedly sent death threats to lady who dumped him after they slept together on their 2nd date.

The man identified as Victor Kruchinkin, 32, had sent series of text messages to Christiana Amao, telling her he was a psycho and she was lucky to be alive after she jilted him.

Man sends death threats to lady who dumped him after they had sex

The man’s abusive Facebook messages also branded her a “gobby ethnic” and called her fat with “saggy t**s”.

Kruchinkin lost his job after his arrest at his desk at Adams & Remers Solicitors in London’s Pall Mall.

He and business analyst Christiana hooked up on the Bumble dating app but she finished with him after they had sex on their second date.

She has since left London for a work placement in New York and a pal last night said: “She was upset after what that creepy, creepy guy did.”

Prosecutor Gregor McKinley told Southwark crown court:

“He said, ‘You invited a psycho into your bed. You’re lucky to be alive right now.’”

Christiana told the court:

“I was extremely worried he would try and take my life.”

Tahir Ali, defending, said he had Asperger syndrome which affected his behaviour.

Kruchinkin, of Kilburn, North West London, admitted causing annoyance or anxiety online. But he won an appeal to have his six-week suspended prison term reduced to a 12-month community order with 100 hours’ unpaid work.

https://lailasnews.com/man-sends-death-threats-to-lady-who-dumped-him-after-they-had-sex/

RUSSIAN BEAR OR KILLER DOG!

Fear him before he unleash the nuclear missiles in his heart.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
The man should be locked up for even sleeping with that transgender-looking entity.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
He called her a 'gobby ethnic* that's English for... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by selemo: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why is this handsome white guy dying for this ugly nigger.. grin
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by naijajobx: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Really
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by EmzyT: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hopeless Idiot, you don collect your share clean mouth, watin you still dey do with that Canda mouth girl? If na me she tell that thing, no be small joy I go get I swear

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by hollah123: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
trapQ:
How much? And are the followers mostly Nigerians?
guy,dont transact biz with that guy. all they do is hack into people's page n change the password so they sell to people. ask him how he got d page n he will start telling u inconsistent stories

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by toocoded: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Heeyah! I guess the punny was too sweet to be left alone after 2nd date, so he needed to advance threat to reset the gal's brain grin
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by toocoded: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sellfish:
A round of applause for that Yoruba pusssy please grin

Pusssy wey dey burst brain grin

Interesting!!!
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by toocoded: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Monaco2:

And you just had to quote him angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by skyfather09(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
you bust come dey send threats, then that nigga's a fuu.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Kokaine(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
What about when he gets out of jail??
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Exactly. Because dragons are real
OkunrinOloro:
It's a dragon having sex with a car. It actually happened in real life.

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by yemiyemi: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Taniaa:
some people just can't handle rejection

My brother ''O to ge '' is practically everywhere now o....Same way Saraki find it difficult to handle...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Kaybex007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
The guy actually enjoyed the lady and didn't want to loose her. Na waaaa for some guys ooooooo. He should have approached the matter with maturity.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Monaco2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
toocoded:

And you just had to quote him angry

So?!?
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by RexTramadol1: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kitty cat to succulent

I can imagine in my head how it tastes

D guy no wan let go

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by queeniepresh: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
This one is by force cheesy cheesy. She must have been really good on him grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
She wanted to fuccck a semi white man na. Some women disgraces the black race for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by BigBashiru: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
unclesoyo:
A man has been arrested after he allegedly sent death threats to lady who dumped him after they slept together on their 2nd date.

The man identified as Victor Kruchinkin, 32, had sent series of text messages to Christiana Amao, telling her he was a psycho and she was lucky to be alive after she jilted him.

Man sends death threats to lady who dumped him after they had sex

The man’s abusive Facebook messages also branded her a “gobby ethnic” and called her fat with “saggy t**s”.

Kruchinkin lost his job after his arrest at his desk at Adams & Remers Solicitors in London’s Pall Mall.

He and business analyst Christiana hooked up on the Bumble dating app but she finished with him after they had sex on their second date.

She has since left London for a work placement in New York and a pal last night said: “She was upset after what that creepy, creepy guy did.”

Prosecutor Gregor McKinley told Southwark crown court:

“He said, ‘You invited a psycho into your bed. You’re lucky to be alive right now.’”

Christiana told the court:

“I was extremely worried he would try and take my life.”

Tahir Ali, defending, said he had Asperger syndrome which affected his behaviour.

Kruchinkin, of Kilburn, North West London, admitted causing annoyance or anxiety online. But he won an appeal to have his six-week suspended prison term reduced to a 12-month community order with 100 hours’ unpaid work.

https://lailasnews.com/man-sends-death-threats-to-lady-who-dumped-him-after-they-had-sex/

This my friends is called TOXIC MASCULINITY
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by wizdomnzube(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
See as bae carry free pussy give the nigga and at the end she dump am...... Buh for 9ja we country ehn, dem nor go even give the pussy talk less of dumping you. Dey go dey hoard pussy like say na only we guys dey enjoy am. Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.