Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (46363 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by NaijaCover(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/_Matriach/status/1305086884109000704

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by BoboKush(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
This one weak me.... Saw the trend on twitter too

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by jamalnation(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
SIMP EXTRAORDINAIRE.
This has to be the highest level of simping

588 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by haiti007(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Like I paid acceptance fee to my school, the dude paid his due to the lady..

We need more people like him to make money evenly distributed among the masses. Because the lady inturn will give it to a guy somewhere treating like trash.

Funny enough, school acceptance (FG) Na just ₦20k, undecided undecided

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by YoungLionken(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
A simp or a gentleman?

Well, I'd choose the former for him.

Dear ladies, teach your sons on how to be an alpha male. Because, they will benefit more than a simp...

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by 4teenblaq: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
he is simply a simp

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Blitz4real(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fantabulous, these is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Moneywirer: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why do we have more wasteful breeds of men these days??

218 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by VEXT: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Him mama n papa fit dey house dey cry of hunger... Stupid showoff angry angry

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Lanretoye(m): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2020
if she come give him phone nos nko?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Mathantics: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Edited

Some people will be insulting him here while claiming alpha male but they do the worst in offline mode.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by freshkpomo(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Verdict:

What do you expect from a guy that wakes up in the morning , switch on his data and start calling any girl he meets online honey, baby, my love lol.. Funny enough the girls don't reply, the guy won't give up either.. Indian guys are worst...

#NYM

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by yeyeboi(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by BopZaddy: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
And maybe him Mama wey de village de pray for am never see 5k this month..

This fools are the ones giving all this hoes the guts to do anyhow angry...if i could assassinate him, i would

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Drew13: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol
It's a lie, just to gain attention
That's twitter life for you

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000.
The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention,
This is not even about the money he gifts to her,
But at the bolded is stupid to say the least.
He emphasized he ought to be the one indebted to her all because she replied his message?

What a pvssy!

Who says there is nothing new under the sun?

richie240:

The Most High said so.
Even the great samson, who killed a whole lion with bare hands, lost his glory over an over-glorified labia!
cool
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Fheelzz(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Chii grin angry

Kai na this kinda of men dey shame we broke ass nigaas angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by emeijeh(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Nonsense plus nonsense.

What does she want us to do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Mowsid(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2020
He will be considered a generous man, but who knows the motive behind the generosity Just like that u just dash 50k. E be things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Tatashi: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2020
The power of being a woman. Na dem dey rush us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by GreatResearcher: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
post=93897581:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to disclose that a man sent her the sum of N50,000 just because she replied his message on the platform, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The benefactor, a social media user identified as Matriarch on Twitter, took to the platform to share the screenshots of the conversation between her and her strange man who’d gifted her the money.

According to her, the unknown man was grateful to get her audience and as such he decided to thank her with the sum of N50,000. The man even had to cut the lady short for appreciating him after he sent the money, emphasizing that he ought to be the one indebted to her for her attention, Reports.

Matriarch’s post has however caused an outcry on twitter as users believe the man was ‘lame’ for sending cash gift just to get the attention of a lady on social media.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Twitter Handle
SIMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by blackgold90(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Apart from stupid and a fool which other adjective can best describe this man,because to me he has graduated from this words.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Awon simps ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Daviddson(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Show off. BTW I also know someone who sent money to a lady a day or two after he broke up with her grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by movierequest(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
benefits of being a woman
Re: Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message by Arrewa: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Simp of the century!

But If we are being truthful most Nigerian Men bring nothing to a relationship apart from Money and Most Nigerian women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex.

Most Nigerians are raised to believe that the only way he can express love is by making monetary provisions and the ladies grade the quality of love and affection by a man's financial and material generosity. What do you expect.

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.