Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner (1099 Views)

How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse / How To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman Part 2 / If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by pimper24: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
I have read stuff about sex enhancing drugs including enlargement pills bla bla bla. Some are even dying on top women trying to perform extraordinarily.
Guys please take note: women that have one way or the other used artificial sex equipment like these vibrators have counter activated the sensory organs especially the ones that are suppose to receive sexual pleasures.
Let me tell you what happens when you make love to them. You will continue to hit and nothing is to happening to them. Those of them that fake ecstatic response including orgaasmmm will just keep deciding you, but Bro you aint make an inch of impact. She will just hiss when you are done only to go do her shiiit in her closet or secretly meet her drug taking Maga.

Be warned! Just do you thing and enjoy yourself. Don't try to impress . Many are gone already.

I will keep you in my prayers .

1 Like

Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by ghostwritter(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
True.
I once had seéx with a lady, all through my 15-20 minutes of thrusting hard into her like my life depends on it, she was just staring at my eyes and chewing gum like nothing was happening.
I cummed, stood up looking sweaty and felt super tired. This pretty lady just wore her cloths and walked out without a word of appreciation. We act in class like we never knew each other after then.
Na me she wan kill!

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by MissRaine69(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2019
A bad workman always blames his tools.......
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by PrinzCarter(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Just tell us to help u tidy your gal we are ready so u watch n learn

Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by PrinzCarter(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
A bad workman always blames his tools.......
dnt mind him he should come let me n u show him how its done
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by gabi98(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Open is a lazy youth
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2019
PrinzCarter:
dnt mind him he should come let me n u show him how its done
You are into people watching you while you and the lady have s$x?
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by xynerise: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
There is no winner in sex.
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by PrinzCarter(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are into people watching you while you and the lady have s$x?
nope dnt get it twisted
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
s3x is overrated,if we can masturbate our ting and go our way it'll be more better

Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by logan2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
bro sex is not overrated pls, if you nor sabi you tell people make them teach you, a work man should not shy away from his work... to me its a sin if you can satisfy your partner sexually,except of course if she has hormonal imbalance ,that one na problem that needs to be solved .... the truth is if you learn the act of having sex, you feel better as a man ,
Re: My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner by dirtycoin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
ghostwritter:
True.
I once had seéx with a lady, all through my 15-20 minutes of thrusting hard into her like my life depends on it, she was just staring at my eyes and chewing gum like nothing was happening.
I cummed, stood up looking sweaty and felt super tired. This pretty lady just wore her cloths and walked out without a word of appreciation. We act in class like we never knew each other after then.
Na me she wan kill!

You should hide your face in shame.

Sex is not all about trusting your d.i.c.k in and out.....

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Operating Phone And She Was Drawn To The Bush And Raped(video) / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? / SHARE The Craziest Things You Did In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.