Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] (1841 Views)

Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) / If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
I saw a picture of Timi Dakolo and his wife looking happy and I was happy for them. That is how it's supposed to be for all men, but most men are clueless in the game and make the wrong choice under the influence of infatuation — disguised and love and respect.

If some men see those pictures, they'll be angry. Why? Because they are finding it hard to find the right woman or they are entangled with the wrong woman. If you're a man and you haven't heard of Wetclef or ManyMen forum, then you're missing. Make sure you visit this sites everyday.

We help men become real men, not sissy nice guys.

Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
From her smiles, you'll know she's sexually satisfied.
Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Premature ejaculation is one of major reasons most marriages are ending prematurely. The man can't last long to satisfy the woman. Unfortunately, the man will still blame the woman.

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
2. To naturally and permanently cure your premature ejaculation and last long in bed, download Lasticle www.wetclef.com/topic557.html
Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
3. To escape friend zone and get a wife or a girlfriend, download Mr. Friend Zone www.wetclef.com/topic582.html
Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
any lady that cant tolerate me for 5 min should goan buy cucumber, banana or plantain

l cannot coman kee myself because of u

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
chenzen:
any lady that cant tolerate me for 5 min should goan buy cucumber, banana or plantain

l cannot coman kee myself because of u

You see, someone has already clicked the like button of your comment. Why? He feeling with money, all women and I'll sex products belong to him. He's the type of man that thinks naturally lasting long in bed is not achievable.

The chat below is a guy who used Lasticle and in 2 - 3 weeks, he's already tell me how he doesn't use Tram again. Read the chat.

Re: If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Once Your Wife Starts Competing With You In Any Way, She Has Become An Enemy.... / Is This Normal Or Spiritual? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.