Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways (29871 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by mistyebby(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Joromi12:
Tunde ednut the proud fool, illegal immigrant in the USA if boys report am to police now he go dey cry. his friends in ATL are all yahoo boys, he also did small yahoo in the uk . he is an hypo and a fool

He only said such messages shouldn't be passed on to younger generations.Nawa for una o angry

Show me a thief that wants his child to be a thief if not a distracted person like Nairawatever...shior angry

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Praisesongz: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nairal Marley kor Dollar Dube ni
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ArmaniUhuru: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Factfinder1:

Don't be a fool and a public disgrace to your family... Is yahoo the only means of making money to patronise people... It baffles me how we still have soo many ignorant people around ..

I wonder what people like you will teach your children
[/s]

Are you a victim of my post?

Are you one of the hypocrites?

Do you go to Instagram to beg for money?

Why you won die for my post?

Show me anywhere I said yahoo is the only way of making money to patronize people?

Craze dey your head.

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Thegazzy: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
2 kids exchanging banters.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by holuphisayor(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Most record label in Nigeria either have a yahoo boy as an artist or is getting paid by a yahoo boy for feature.

These yahoo boys use those wack music as cover up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Chinashopping84: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
nothing is new under the heaven.We buy,ship and pay chinese suppliers.Rmb available at a very low price.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by cr7lomo: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They choose to be hypocrites.

You condemn yahoo, and you’re buying iTunes cards and bitcoin from boys.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You condemn yahoo, and you run a pharmacy.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You condemn yahoo, and you have a boutique where young boys come to buy stuffs.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.

U just posted crap...so kidnappers and armed robbers don't purchase goods from shops owned by people...does that mean the sellers support robbers and kidnappers??

21 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by henrixx(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Everybody Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly, but they choose to be hypocrites.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.
Mr man calm down. If I have a legit buisiness I will sell to whoever comes to buy, I mean every Tom dick and Harry, so far I haven't blacklisted the person according to my discretion. And that wouldn't stop me from chastising what is bad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ArmaniUhuru: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
henrixx:
Mr man calm down. If I have a legit buisiness I will sell to whoever comes to buy, I mean every Tom dick and Harry, so far I haven't blacklisted the person according to my discretion. And that wouldn't stop me from chastising what is bad.

See one of them. Chaiii

Oboy you don cast. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ruggedtimi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
the whole entertainment and instagram industry in nigeria and ghana is kept alive with yahoo money.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Craigslists: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol

Hypocrites everywhere.

You can’t love honey and hate bees at the same time.

In naija everybody na criminal. Choose your battles wisely.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ukaface(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
whaaaaaat!!! so this matter still dey on?
mtcheeeeeeew..... joblessness Nigerians are fraud. # caseclosed
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by letitrainnow(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who are they?
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by gladisa7: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
if I tell u that I dont know who this people are or any of their songs you will believe me. I hear tunde ednut and I know he is a musician
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by paraltero: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who are these people?
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Skyfornia(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
gladisa7:
if I tell u that I dont know who this people are or any of their songs you will believe me. I hear tunde ednut and I know he is a musician

Lols...musician kor magician nii.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by lepasharon(f): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Hypocrites everywhere.

You can’t love honey and hate bees at the same time.

In naija everybody na criminal. Choose your battles wisely.

Lol but I love honey and hate bees tongue

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Muhylonaire(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Omo... This matter don dey long ooo...
Its definitely gonna cause more rift for the next few days...
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by hollah123: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

if only u know there are many reasonable people who buy more than yahoo boys but they don't shout. a yahoo boy will buy just one drink from a store n shout to d whole world, at times many of them even go there to snap without buying anything but d real buyers do so n go. it is fools like u who believe hushpuppi or e-money is richer than dangote

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by TotoNaRubber: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Naira Marley my gee, reminds me of "I just wanna marry juana".

Se1 4ckyou.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Godsknight(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

you probably typed all these nonsense when your brain was on vacation? Do you know what you just did? you displayed your stupidity and inability to reason very well to the whole world .

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by fresherdanU: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
I Think education is very vital. it increases ur thinking level. he simply advised the dingbat not to encourage the young ones. i see no wrong in it.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Don't mind those bastards. As far as I'm concerned, hypocrisy is the ultimate vice. The ultimate sin. I rather maintain a dignified silence than condemn something that I'm directly or indirectly benefitting from.

Even the white collar workers who adorn their necks with enslaving ties in the name of working in one 'office' or the other, check very well, and you will catch them doing illegal deals in the office. That's why most of them can afford to live beyond their legitimate salary. Not to mention the crooked means by which they even got the job in the first place. Yet they would denounce yahoo boys with fire in their throats. People are just messed up beyond repair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
EtherealAnn:
I thought he does giveaway from his pocket
Him nor get pocket... Abi Who nakked dey shook hand for pocket
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
EtherealAnn:
I thought he does giveaway from his pocket
lol nah babe. The thing is, someone will give him like 100k, 200k or above(for an example) so that he can gain follows for the person(publicity), he den pockets his own share, could be half of the money and share the rest among his million followers to follow the sponsor, u dig? Sweet business grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by WhoBeThisMan: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
tstx:
I believe this story.... Why, because we Nigerians are pretenders.. We talk one thing and do another thing.. That's why our society is the way it is.
speak for yourself bro
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by anambraamaka: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.