Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways (29889 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Mogajunior(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

You condemn yahoo, and you’re buying iTunes cards and bitcoin from boys.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You condemn yahoo, and you run a pharmacy.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You condemn yahoo, and you have a boutique where young boys come to buy stuffs.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.
Wat exactly are you insinuating? before yahoo becomes a plague in our society today, wer businesses not thriving? Please don't come here and spill thrash trying to justify rubbish. yahoo is bad and has done more harm than good in our dear country.

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by KingBaba1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
If you think pharmacy and boutique depend on Yahoo boys, why should Bitcoin be different?
You must be very rude to have asked me to shut up, did I insulted u in anyway? you simply lack manners and it's written all over you
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by iphanyi10(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patron
ize your business. Thunder fire you.

so what are you saying in essence?,we should hail, applaud, and cheer internet fraudsters when ever we see them? since we are all "hypocrite" we should just ignore and condone such illegality?

no matter how you try to use reverse psychology to buttress your point, what is bad is bad!!!

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by iphanyi10(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hedonini:

Don't mind those bastards. As far as I'm concerned, hypocrisy is the ultimate vice. The ultimate sin. I rather maintain a dignified silence than condemn something that I'm directly or indirectly benefitting from.

Even the white collar workers who adorn their necks with enslaving ties in the name of working in one 'office' or the other, check very well, and you will catch them doing illegal deals in the office. That's why most of them can afford to live beyond their legitimate salary. Not to mention the crooked means by which they even got the job in the first place. Yet they would denounce yahoo boys with fire in their throats. People are just messed up beyond repair.

what's your point exactly we shouldn't condemn fraudsters? OK, by your analogy, it means we shouldnt condemn kidnappers, ritual killers, pedophiles, rapist,child abusers, armed robbers, Bokoharam...are you seeing were we are headed?

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Debaks1: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.
You are a thief either in the making or one already..

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Princeofasia: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2019
natrue naa. i just hate that tunde ednut with him big head. worst hypocrite angry
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Princeofasia: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Tunde ednut the proud fool, illegal immigrant in the USA if boys report am to police now he go dey cry. his friends in ATL are all yahoo boys, he also did small yahoo in the uk . he is an hypo and a fool
the useless fool still survives by yahoo
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Princeofasia: 12:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Mogajunior:
Wat exactly are you insinuating? before yahoo becomes a plague in our society today, wer businesses not thriving? Please don't come here and spill thrash trying to justify rubbish. yahoo is bad and has done more harm than good in our dear country.
shut up. it wasnt. who did you see spending 1m in a club in one nigh?
who did you see buying a write watch people sell for 50k -200k on jiji.
who did u see buying shoes of 80k before. if u got nothing to say , just shut up. the guy has valid pointts

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
iphanyi10:

what's your point exactly we shouldn't condemn fraudsters? OK, by your analogy, it means we shouldnt condemn kidnappers, ritual killers, pedophiles, rapist,child abusers, armed robbers, Bokoharam...are you seeing were we are headed?

You can use whatever analogy that your level of intelligence avails you of, whether it fits in the present context or not.

What is clear in my previous post is that you don't have the luxury of denouncing FRAUDSTERS when you are a direct or indirect beneficiary of fraud, and when you also perpetrate different levels of fraud in your own business or career... From inflating costs and over-invoicing, to forging documents, to deploying connections to get jobs you don't deserve, etc. It's a simple matter of he or she who is without sin should be the one to cast the first stone!

Hypocrisy is disgusting. And it is really as simple as that. Analogy or no analogy.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by iphanyi10(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Hedonini:

You can use whatever analogy that your level of intelligence avails you of, whether it fits in the present context or not.

What is clear in my previous post is that you don't have the luxury of denouncing FRAUDSTERS when you are a direct or indirect beneficiary of fraud, and when you also perpetrate different levels of fraud in your own business or career... From inflating costs and over-invoicing, to forging documents, to deploying connections to get jobs you don't deserve, etc. It's a simple matter of he or she who is without sin should be the one to cast the first stone!

Hypocrisy is disgusting. And it is really as simple as that. Analogy or no analogy.

I didn't use any anology, if you're that intelligent you'll see that, I was only infering from what you said, and what I said perfectly fits in this context, you can't just isolate an issue and leave other related issues surrounding it.

I agree with you, hypocrisy is bad, and mind you not everyone do what you are stating. Do we just fold our arms and clap for fraudsters because some people are "hypocrite" and do not have the moral compass to judge?

what of critizing the fraudulent activities , and also dealing with the issue of hypocrisy, instead of dwelling on only what justifies your action.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Princeofasia:
shut up. it wasnt. who did you see spending 1m in a club in one nigh?
who did you see buying a write watch people sell for 50k -200k on jiji.
who did u see buying shoes of 80k before. if u got nothing to say , just shut up. the guy has valid pointts
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Princeofasia: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
omohz:

Boss, you just spoke my mind.
no mind these people. may dem dey talk rubbish. i remember those days where i see 20k watch and i go dey wonder weather na human beings dey buy am. now u go dey see watch onjiji and jumia for 200k 100k and even 500k and boys still dey buy. who will have bought this years ago. those days if we buy watch of 5k the whole community go know say we galant.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by importantperson: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=Xisnin post=77794548]
So money from advert is illegal?
Wonders shall never end.[/qu

How you expect make up coming artist pay na
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by 4ckyou: 4:43pm On May 30, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Naira Marley my gee, reminds me of "I just wanna marry juana".

Se1 4ckyou.

What

Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) / Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger'