Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways (29892 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ArmaniUhuru: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Godsknight:
you probably typed all these nonsense when your brain was on vacation? Do you know what you just did? you displayed your stupidity and inability to reason very well to the whole world .

Ode! Does your grandparents in the village sells iTunes card?

How can someone condemn yahoo, and will still go and buy iTunes cards from yahoo boys. Knowing fully well the yahoo boy scammed that card from an innocent lady or client?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by importantperson: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
EtherealAnn:
I thought he does giveaway from his pocket

An advert on his page is 70k

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by doggedfighter(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

You condemn yahoo, and you’re buying iTunes cards and bitcoin from boys.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You condemn yahoo, and you run a pharmacy.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You condemn yahoo, and you have a boutique where young boys come to buy stuffs.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.

Senseless write-up

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Not everybody though, but Many are benefiting from yahoo directly or indirectly. They just choose to be hypocrites.

You dey condemn yahoo, and you dey find boys wey go come buy your goods for shop.

You dey condemn yahoo, and expect street boys to come and buy building materials.

You hate yahoo, and na Street boys dey patronize your business. Thunder fire you.

the purchasing power of the so called Yahoo miscreants is still negligible
compared to the total purchasing powerr of Nigerian

so they don't matter much

so don't over estimate the importance of these criminals

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
doggedfighter:

Senseless write-up
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Ramsey224(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
I pray
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by CapitalHYC(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
TUNDE EDNUT wey STEAL Wande Coal song that year grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by KingBaba1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

All well said and on point excerpt the bitcoin you talk about.... bitcoin is legal and not illegal
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Ugosample(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
holuphisayor:
Most record label in Nigeria either have a yahoo boy as an artist or is getting paid by a yahoo boy for feature.

These yahoo boys use those wack music as cover up.

shame

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Xisnin(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

You are so dumb that I don't know how to reply you.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Chubhie: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Menh, I watched the video where he was lecturing people on money circulation. I laughed hard.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingBaba1:
All well said and on point excerpt the bitcoin you talk about.... bitcoin is legal and not illegal
Shut up.
If you think pharmacy and boutique depend on Yahoo boys, why should Bitcoin be different?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Xisnin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
importantperson:

An advert on his page is 70k
So money from advert is illegal?
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Godsknight(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

How can someone condemn yahoo, and will still go and buy iTunes cards from yahoo boys. Knowing fully well the yahoo boy scammed that card from an innocent lady or client?
'' does your grandparents in the village sells......'' .Does it sound grammatically correct in your ear? Brother, I am recommending Brighter grammar textbooks and Mastering English textbook for you to improve on your use of tenses. You are too dull and dumb!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Greatzeus(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Factfinder1:

Don't be a fool and a public disgrace to your family... Is yahoo the only means of making money to patronise people... It baffles me how we still have soo many ignorant people around ..

I wonder what people like you will teach your children
Just imagine the trash he was spewing,and some people like his post,many Nairalanders are daft

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by trapQ: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are very stupid.
ArmaniUhuru:

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by stanley000: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

even bitcoin traders are criticizing yahoo lol
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ttmax09(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

What are you saying, so only yahoo boys visit boutique bah or only yahoo boys build houses, Before yahoo became so rampant weren't people living just fine and businesses booming?If this is the way you think and reason then you are lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ttmax09(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
stanley000:
even bitcoin traders are criticizing yahoo lol
Take it or leave it nothing concern bitcoin and yahoo, the only reason why yahoo boys patronize bitcoin is just because there is no paper trail attached to it.
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
its true...that tunde guy too dey form like say na his money
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by stanley000: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
ttmax09:
Take it or leave it nothing concern bitcoin and yahoo, the only reason why yahoo boys patronize bitcoin is just because there is no paper trail attached to it.
lol tell a lie long enough and you will believe it to be true grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by AuroraB(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
EtherealAnn:
I thought he does giveaway from his pocket
What does he do for a living grin
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by truth1267h: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
How many China citizen has come to Africa to look for job.
China take it upon themselves to build almighty China country today.
If all his citizen has the mindset we Nigerian has today, China would have not develop.
Let forget about traveling to other man's land to make money.
Let Stay back home and build our country to be one of the best country in the world.
China citizen are the one's producing most of the things that you see in China today.
The China Government take a very bold step to build China.
Our Nigeria government can build our dear country without putting blame on issue of less important.
Lazy youth always blame others for their misfortune.
Tell Nigeria Government to encourage and invest more on our local skill workers, then you will see Nigeria booming with production.
American, Asia country today take it upon themselves to make their country great today. They never come to your country to look for greener pasture.
Stop complaining and blaming others for your misfortune.
THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND IT'S CITIZEN ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE UNDERDEVELOP TODAY.
IF YOU CONTINUE TO TRAVEL, WHO WILL BUILD YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU?
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by AuroraB(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
yeman2012:
both naira Marley and Tunde Ednut are all the something how did he know that he collected money from yahoo boys if he is not also in to yahoo ? nonsense and sakamanje!
At least, Nairamarley isn't a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by yeman2012(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
AuroraB:
At least, Nairamarley isn't a hypocrite.
and who said he his?

Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by ttmax09(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
stanley000:
lol tell a lie long enough and you will believe it to be true grin grin
Smiles, FYI i trade btc also and i don't have anything to do with fraudsters same with lots of my collegues doing same thing. Bt anyway believe what ever suits u
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by KendrickAyomide: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shakushaku1:

Lmao.. Na dangote?

Tunde ednut na hypocrite sha, love his page but nigga is a sly
Tunde Ednut is very useless. i stopped following him,but i still go to his page for updates
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Shezkid: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
gladisa7:
if I tell u that I dont know who this people are or any of their songs you will believe me. I hear tunde ednut and I know he is a musician

Used to be a musician like 8 years ago angry
Re: Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways by Janey2486(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

You condemn yahoo, and you run a pharmacy.u be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) / Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.