Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (26088 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by AutoReportNG: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
James10110:
[sup][/sup]

Are you not tired? Is this what you do with your life posting on NL every blessed day and scamming people? Betting your life away...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by lokho(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
O deep gan o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nigerianiski: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
tis well

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Lovelyn451(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok...The question is for daddy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
How many people has Mr. Freeze helped?
He is just good at picking on MOG. Who is stopping him from starting his own church business.
Rubbish.
BTW, Apostle I hail thee. As God gave you Jet, I only need a beautiful car. I tap the grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Amanda4life: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Daddy with a freezing head, when will you stop attacking those who can move your life to the next level?

With what?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by thebiggestgists(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
This freeze should be careful o, only apostle choir can report freeze account
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Are you not tired? Is this what you do with your life posting on NL every blessed day and scamming people? Betting your life away...

They won't change... They are cursed to be scamming people up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by BlackZeus17: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
#apostle Suleiman owe nobody an explanation...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gods of men...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
If Jesus Christ were to come physically again, many of these scammers calling themselves men of God will plot with politicians and thugs to kill him just like the pharisees did.

I just pity them because for example, all that money can never replace his balding head with hair.

He will die with one piece of clothe on his back and be buried in a wooden box. Nothing for him after that. It ends there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by stagger: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
As a journalist, I expect the freezerman to do a little bit of unbiased investigative journalism to find out things for himself. But because he is like CNN that are very biased and dish out fake news, I do not expect anything to come from his end.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by YoungAncient1: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Go to his church and see what he is doing na. Johnson Suleman is one of the most philanthropical pastors in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
The poor people are the ones helping him nau.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by oyetunder(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Its not a brand new jet o

Stop hyping what's not. It's a clean Belgium used jet
yes, just like the one your uncle just bought.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by RALPHOW(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows

African Evangelism
It's cheaper to use private helicopter for African tours/evangelism than a commercial flight.
Because they are not readily available, you may need a stop over Europe for many African countries.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Rosay15(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I believe these churches have their welfare department.
.. shey you Dey mind freezer ni, he wan mk dem come to social media and announce it that they always help the poor because nah wetin they count as helping be that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Amanda4life: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
I don't want to say anything sha

Well, when it comes to Christianity sometimes i get a little bit confuse

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Getwise07: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mean While i Visited a Friend During the Weekend And i was Shocked When i Entered the Kitchen To Find Out a Wall Socket Was Lock Because Of Security Reasons This the Rate of poverty In our Country #Disappointed cheesy

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by marvel2011(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
salbis:
Personally not a fan of some of these men of god, but FRZ is working up himself too much.
When did FRZ ever condemn the evil of our politicians cum government or even SARS? I think he is just bitter and envious on how some of these mog are flourishing in their trades.
He was bittered because he ran away from Bible college since then he was not himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by zoedew: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Silence, they say, is the best answer for one who speaks foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
EARLY APOSTLES WERE MINDFUL OF HEAVEN AND SOLD OUT ALL THEY HAD,PUTTING BACK THE PROCEEDS INTO THE CHURCH TO HELP THE POOR,WHILE MODERN DAY JUDAS ISCARIOTS AND FRAUDSTERS PUT TOGETHER,CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD ARE BUSY DOING THE OPPOSITE,BUILDING THEIR KINGDOMS UPON THE EARTH. IF APOSTLE PETER IS BROUGHT BACK TO EARTH AND GIFTED A PRIVATE JET,HE WILL SELL IT AND USE THE MONEY TO HELP THE POOR AND FLY ECONOMIC CLASS ANY TIME HE IS TO TRAVEL. IT:S SO EASY TO IDENTIFY A FAKE PRODUCT. 07054142412

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by overlord77: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
a lot

Inasmuch as I don't dig pastors acquiring all these, who is Frz to point that out? On what moral ground? Please mention one person he has helped.
Freeze goes online to flaunt his Rolex or other material stuffs,does he know how many graduates that Rolex can change their lives. Bloody hypocrite, looking for attention, is who he is.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Bigseven(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
I remember when judas iscariot was telling Jesus that the perfume in alabaster box should've been sold and be given to the poor. judging people's action and reaction is bad allow God to be the judge
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by aaronxy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
see stupid question, how man poor people..., how many you yourself don help daddyF, so now an pastor's job to always help poor people, maybe we should to they name all the poor people wey dey this country make come dey help them one by one, all this one, one people wet Una dey help every month no be part of it abeg. see the example Jesus gave in the bible of the poor woman that gave all she had and not a rich man that have little out of the many he got. you guys go dey help poor, dey give small out of your many blessings you think God is impressed, its just a selfish kind of help from you guys for publicity and more fame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by MiaB(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlackZeus17:
#apostle Suleiman owe nobody an explanation...
He owe his church members an explanation

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by passyhansome(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows

What do you need personal car for?, you could as well opt for Public transport Sir

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by DarthStan(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Religion, poverty and psychophancy go together... Smh...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by SilasOnwe: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is he unaware that Apostle Suleman is a helper of the poor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Willie2015: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I believe these churches have their welfare department.

We have to move beyond these welfare dept...
The Early Christian Missionary gave us education,missionary schools, vocational skills, Health Services ..etc...
A package focused on helping the masses...
We are the leading headquarter of the poverty in the world....
And yet our religious outfits is still keen on purchasing private jets up & down....
Gates alone had donated over $50 billion dollars to charity to help the poor ...
Bill and Melinda Gates will pay off $76 million of Nigeria's debt ...to eradicate polio....
Add together all the donations from all religious outfit s in Nigeria ....
if they can add up to half of Bill Gate donations alone ....

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by RTSC: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
Is it his job to help poor people? undecided
Yes, that is why the church does not pay tax.
Because it is a non profit.

So the government assumes that the revenues they make is not ending up in one man's pocket but in the lives of poor members of the church and society.

If it is ending up in one man's pocket, then it is a "for profit " organisation and should pay tax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / 'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips / Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.