Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (26230 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by DarthStan(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Daddy with a freezing head, when will you stop attacking those who can move your life to the next level?

So na Apostle dey help change people life... Smh...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by HeyCorleone(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
Is it his job to help poor people? undecided

What then is a pastor's duty? is it to only siphon offerings and tithes?

Not to join issues with Freeze, but some of you don't know the fundamental duties of a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by eric111111(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Freeze you should know that Apostle Sulema is not accountable to you but to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ushafe(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
a lot
Pls, mention, I will mention suleman helped list
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:
If Jesus Christ were to come physically again, many of these scammers calling themselves men of God will plot with politicians and thugs to kill him just like the pharisees did.

I just pity them because for example, all that money can never replace his balding head with hair.

He will die with one piece of clothe on his back and be buried in a wooden box. Nothing for him after that. It ends there.

If everyone had your thinking, we will still be in caves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by itu404(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy freeze is tired; he is only just pandering to those who wants to hear his push out tirades against pastors. If indeed, he is making a headway many MOGs would have close their ministries, but the more swing at them the more they seems to prosper. talk about the covenant! grin grin grin grin
To say how many people in his church has he helped is like asking how many workers has Dangote?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Getwise07:
Mean While i Visited a Friend During the Weekend And i was Shocked When i Entered the Kitchen To Find Out a Wall Socket Was Lock Because Of Security Reasons This the Rate of poverty In our Country #Disappointed cheesy

Just look at a kitchen wall
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If everyone had your thinking, we will still be in caves.
Read and understand well before making a fool of yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by VULCAN(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
This Freeze is brainless sha. Do you mean he doesn't even make enquiry before he shoots his mouth off? Suleman is one of the most philanthropic men I have ever known. He gives out hundreds of thousands weekly in his church and his crusades.

There are so many things wrong in our nation. Freeze ignores all only to focus on pastors. Why do I feel he is jealous of them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ushafe(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What then is a pastor's duty? is it to only siphon offerings and tithes?

Not to join issues with Freeze, but some of you don't know the fundamental duties of a pastor.
If you think is so easy, start your church or your biz and see how difficult it is to collect money from people without them complaining.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
EARLY APOSTLES WERE MINDFUL OF HEAVEN AND SOLD OUT ALL THEY HAD,PUTTING BACK THE PROCEEDS INTO THE CHURCH TO HELP THE POOR,WHILE MODERN DAY JUDAS ISCARIOTS AND FRAUDSTERS PUT TOGETHER,CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD ARE BUSY DOING THE OPPOSITE,BUILDING THEIR KINGDOMS OPON THE EARTH. IF APOSTLE PETER IS BROUGHT BACK TO EARTH AND GIFTED A PRIVATE JET,HE WILL SELL IT AND USE THE MONEY TO HELP THE POOR AND FLY ECONOMIC CLASS ANY TIME HE IS TO TRAVEL. IT:S SO EASY TO IDENTIFY A FAKE PRODUCT. 07054142412

What you wrote is a pure lie. Can you tell how many times Jesus used a commercial boat in his ministry?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I believe these churches have their welfare department.
They do
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Charly68: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Freeze is not current am sure ..let him keep asking .Apostle's P.A will answer him if need be .Nonsense question.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Gforce2019: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy freeze is bent on using men of God to boost is fans.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by HeyCorleone(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
ushafe:

If you think is so easy, start your church or your biz and see how difficult it is to collect money from people without them complaining.

With people like you around, I could make a fortune from church business. The average Nigeria doesn't give grudgingly. Even if it's 60 offerings a day, he would give. But my issue is not with the offerings, but rather the fact that these pastors don't know their duties.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by asawanathegreat(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy Freezer is always confused
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
salbis:
Personally not a fan of some of these men of god, but FRZ is working up himself too much.
When did FRZ ever condemn the evil of our politicians cum government or even SARS? I think he is just bitter and envious on how some of these mog are flourishing in their trades.
Yeah. It is rare to see him condemn those politicians. Something tells me he has an interior motive which will come to light soon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Willie2015:

We have to move beyond these welfare dept...
The Early Christian Missionary gave us education,missionary schools, vocational skills, Health Services ..etc...
A package focused on helping the masses...
We are the leading headquarter of the poverty in the world....
And yet our religious outfits is still keen on purchasing private jets up & down....
Gates alone had donated over $50 billion dollars to charity to help the poor ...
Bill and Melinda Gates will pay off $76 million of Nigeria's debt ...to eradicate polio....
Add together all the donations from all religious outfit s in Nigeria ....
if they can add up to half of Bill Gate donations alone ....

The church are the largest donor of relief material and money all over the world but they don't make noise about it.

A few weeks ago, red cross praised winners for being one of their biggest donor yet winners didn't make noise about it.

What stop you from making donations from the little you have ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

Yes, that is why the church does not pay tax.
Because it is a non profit.

So the government assumes that the revenues they make is not ending up in one man's pocket but in the lives of poor members of the church and society.

If it is ending up in one man's pocket, then it is a "for profit " organisation and should pay tax.

Oga the church is not a gathering of poor people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ogbonti: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
LUKE 9:57 -58 DADDY FREEZE IS RIGHT!!!!! HOW MANY POOR PEOPLE IS HE HELPING IN HIS OWN CHURCH?

BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME, READ BELOW!

"What does it mean that Jesus had nowhere to lay his head?"

The idea that Jesus had nowhere to lay His head comes directly from a conversation recorded in the book of Matthew and again in the book of Luke. Jesus was talking to a scribe who wished to follow Jesus and become a disciple. In fact, the scribe boasted, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.” Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head” (Matthew 8:19–20; Luke 9:57–58).

These same passages mention two others who had similar discussions with Jesus. In each case, Jesus made the point that there is a cost to following Him. The scribe who said he wanted to follow Jesus wherever He went was not considering the lifestyle Jesus led. Our Lord was functionally homeless; He and His disciples stayed in the homes of those who would take them in (see Luke 10:6–cool. The scribes were among the wealthier citizens. It was as if Jesus were saying, “Are you sure you want to be homeless with Me?” Even the animals have a place to stay—foxes have holes and the birds have nests—but Jesus literally had “nowhere to lay his head.” He wanted the scribe to truly count the cost of what he was proposing. It is always wise to count the cost (Luke 14:28).
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by wizod(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
daimsy:
All these self acclaimed Christians including myself does not live the way Christ lived.
Let's not be over religious, because religion itself is the OPIUM OF THE MASSES.
my friend u're a myopic and confused christian, i, a born again christian can see you from here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
Is it his job to help poor people? undecided
Yes. The preacher has been helping many. Part of the mandate the Lord Jesus gave him is to wipe away the tears of many. Restore men to dignity and point them towards Jesus
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Wantedmiller: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
salbis:
Personally not a fan of some of these men of god, but FRZ is working up himself too much.
When did FRZ ever condemn the evil of our politicians cum government or even SARS? I think he is just bitter and envious on how some of these mog are flourishing in their trades.

My dear friend..... one thing at a time

Uncle FRZ has chosen his own part(pastors) to criticize.

You chose Your Own part........ maybe politicians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by gosmoney(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows
for haters like u to hate dem more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by samfuntua: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows
Pastor need the Jet for his/her evangelistic outreaches. i only respond to you even though i know you will not understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Profayo: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Phygo:
A
go and read the full quote on "religion is the opium of the masses", you will then understand that you have used that quote very wrongly
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:

Read and understand well before making a fool of yourself.

People with your kind of thinking takes from the world instead of contributing to its progress.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Btruth: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
a bi.

iyayip:
i know e must talk
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Martinez39(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Pes13: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Freeze is a fox and a big fool.

So because you are a Man of God, You are forbidden from good things, you are meant to be poor, and it is a sin to possess private jet by men of God who travel internationally, at least two times a week on conferences
Ll l.

I guess people like husipuppy are the one who are meant to possess good things and expensive cars.

He should face politicians, who live off the country national cake.

When a Man curse you, you have all hope.

But when God curse you........
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Mrpojj(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

All churches have walfare department that are doing fantastically in helping the members
Those pple criticizing church don't attend churches
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

People with your kind of thinking takes from the world instead of contributing to its progress.

So a man proclaiming to be a preacher of righteousness and living on people's tithes and donations without giving back is progress to you?

You deserve your leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today / Falling Down Under Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.