Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (26089 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Mrpojj(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows

Do you knw that there was a time when pple asked what does a pastor need a car for?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:

So a man proclaiming to be a preacher of righteousness and living on people's tithes and donations without giving back is progress to you?

You deserve your leaders.

How do you know he doesn't give back to the society or to his church? Your thinking! You think he must be broke to show he is giving back to the society. That is wrong thinking.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by israelmao(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
I have long got bored with Frozen Brain who calls himself Daddy Freez.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by daimsy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
wizod:
my friend u're a myopic and confused christian, i, a born again christian can see you from here.
did I call you names?
You and I who is now so myopic?
See what I'm saying?
Hypocrite!!!
Stop trying to tell us the bandwagon name.
If you are truely a righteous person you wouldn't call me myopic.
Shameless set of hypocrites calling themselves born again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. grin
What's funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Martinez39(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's funny
Nevermind.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by neezar: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
eph12:
Am I the only one that noticed some sense of respect or humility in that post?
I think say na only sports section u dey cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Bonapart(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
eph12:
Am I the only one that noticed some sense of respect or humility in that post?
yes dunce. It's only you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

How do you know he doesn't give back to the society or to his church? Your thinking! You think he must be broke to show he is giving back to the society. That is wrong thinking.

No, I don't think he is broke.

As regards giving back, how? Where? When?

Let it be between him and God if at all he is doing his part.

The highest most do is build schools that most of their members can't afford.

Is that one giving back?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by eph12(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bonapart:
yes dunce. It's only you
You lack respect
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by tunize(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Apostle nor need respond to this guy rubbish talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
neezar:

I think say na only sports section u dey cheesy cheesy
I dey everywhere na cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by neezar: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
eph12:

I dey everywhere na cheesy
I no sabi sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by cyprus000: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
Is it his job to help poor people? undecided
yes, going by the bible his ministry is predicted on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
He's helping people, it's seems daddy freeze is ignorant of his good deeds.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Bonapart(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
eph12:

You lack respect
apologies
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by awuf2008: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
This daddy crazy freeze must be a stupid fellow. Most people are aware that apostle Suleiman is known to help the poor mostly.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Freezer is Right, The pastor is a crooked pastor Robbing his gullible worshippers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by nwakaibeya1: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddyfreeze is worst a human being and hypocrite and will do even worst if he has the opportunity..how much does radio station pay staff? if daddy freeze is not dubious how can he maintain an awka anambra girl who loves money and fame? spare daddy freezing the consultancy fees as he terms it at radio station which should be accounted to the radio station management if he is genuine and by the way you must also know that daddy freeze is not known to Jesus Christ he will even slap Jesus Christ peradventure he met him one on one it's not about quoting bible he doesn't have power and peace and light as Jesus Christ promised and gives. I have spoken.I am sonaboveallsons and welcome confrontation spiritually not social media talks+++I LIVE in DIVINE LIGHT & POWER&PEACE,that no human living or dead can confront&I have capacity to share LIGHT&POWER&PEACE.# Authority defined&how would you know if its not meant for you to know?key into it&have peace&light&power#

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=soulpeppersoup post=77791618]

What you wrote is a pure lie. Can you tell how many times Jesus used a commercial boat in his ministry? So your modern judas is Jesus not a servant of Christ again?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ukeleh: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Daddy with a freezing head, when will you stop attacking those who can move your life to the next level?
people like you can sell their eternity for a paltry amount.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Greatzeus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
daimsy:
All these self acclaimed Christians including myself does not live the way Christ lived.
Let's not be over religious, because religion itself is the OPIUM OF THE MASSES.
Nobody,I mean nobody can live the way Jesus lived,he had Grace without measure. But he gave us enough Grace to live a life pleasing to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Brightest04(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
The church today is a fraud, if you like believe it.All these guys out there are just scamming the innocent ones in the name of Christ Jesus.
They're out to make money out of the people and they're doing it successfully.
But the worst part of it is that the people are so blind to see this,and the earlier they see the truth and believe it the better for them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Teymanhenry(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
as a Christian, I believe it is wrong for a church leader,a great man of God to be this rich and wouldn't help the poor. it would have been christianly if he took a shot of himself giving grants and changing lives...The rich man refused to help Lazarus and that's what took him to d next level
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:

No, I don't think he is broke.

As regards giving back, how? Where? When?

Let it be between him and God if at all he is doing his part.

The highest most do is build schools that most of their members can't afford.

Is that one giving back?

Yes! It's part of giving back. Do you know that most of the people term rich in the church today weren't rich when they joined the church?

Do you know all churches have welfare department? They help the poor through this department. But they will not blow their trumpet.

Few years ago winners spent over 250 million naira on welfare in a year.

Do you know most of these churches sponsor some of their members in schools of their choice?

That people don't blow their trumpet doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. However, they can take on any welfare that will cripple them.

The church is not poverty alleviation mission.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by oshorstan(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
When you're suffering n paying the price for greatness, people will laugh at your bent padded shoe called legedis Benz, n wen fortune smiles on u, bloggers will locate u n type shit. Freeze is a lost soul n a sadist. I am privilege to be close to papa cos of my friends that he has helped and my location. I live at Iyamho community, near Auchi so we know Suleiman story of how he has helped a lot of Edo people. He gave Young Messiah who happens to be my course mate 1M plus a Camry. He helps any of his member to start biz of their choice. he gives cars like water to his members n staffs. He sponsors many Edolites at Auchi poly and AAU, Ekpoma. He shares money to widows n the poor. He sponsors the poor children to school. Now he gives free tuition to members children who attends his school near Igbira camp there. He gives jobs to his members at his business set up. He sponsors his pastors to do anything, take them abroad n they split whatever money they made from the programme. He pays pension to his old pastors n get accommodation for his pastors. He connects his members to big time good politician for job. The list is endless.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by don4real18(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:

Gullible Fellows
It's the smell bro... He wants no crazy smelling nigga sitting close to him in a plane

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Seanixking:

Gullible Fellows

So, if a church invites Oyedepo to Rivers state or somewhere outside, he should enter Marwa abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Yes! It's part of giving back. Do you know that most of the people term rich in the church today weren't rich when they joined the church?

Do you know all churches have welfare department? They help the poor through this department. But they will not blow their trumpet.

Few years ago winners spent over 250 million naira on welfare in a year.

Do you know most of these churches sponsor some of their members in schools of their choice?

That people don't blow their trumpet doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. However, they can take on any welfare that will cripple them.

The church is not poverty alleviation mission.

I disagree with your first statement. Its not part of giving back and I don't see how the rest of your first statement proves anything.

No, church is not a poverty alleviation mission even for the so called pastors themselves. So it should not be seen as a venture to exploit people.

If they have been giving aids to those in need, fine.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Getwise07:
Mean While i Visited a Friend During the Weekend And i was Shocked When i Entered the Kitchen To Find Out a Wall Socket Was Lock Because Of Security Reasons This the Rate of poverty In our Country #Disappointed cheesy

Your kitchen you mean?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Femijohn198: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
daddy freeze apostle suleman did not owe you any comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / 'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips / Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.