Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE (500 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by vteen1: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
My friend has this issue so i decide to share with you...He's girlfriend has a kid for anoda guy before he(my friend) meet her she told him that she want to breakup with the guy(baby papa) because he is maltreating her but she live with the guy and my friend still live with his parent one day she came to visit and his parent saw her he introduce her as a friend not knwing she ran away from the guy(baby papa) house because of some issue the guy trace her to my friend house and introduce himself as her husband think my friend is just a normal friend to the girl my friend parent then advice the girl abt marriage and plead with her to go back home NOW HERES THE PROBLEM ..1..the guy(baby papa) is try to be frd with my friend nt knwing hes d side guy..2.. My friend parent always ask him abt the girl and her baby papa ..3.. The baby papa is now close to my friend parent ..4.. The girl refuse to quit because he love my friend more than the baby papa....5.. The girl is an orphan...MY PEOPLE HOW ONA SEE DIZ MATA
Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by Kirinwa: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Op you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by DeRay98(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
vteen1:
My friend has this issue so i decide to share with you...He's girlfriend has a kid for anoda guy before he(my friend) meet her she told him that she want to breakup with the guy(baby papa) because he is maltreating her but she live with the guy and my friend still live with his parent one day she came to visit and his parent saw her he introduce her as a friend not knwing she ran away from the guy(baby papa) house because of some issue the guy trace her to my friend house and introduce himself as her husband think my friend is just a normal friend to the girl my friend parent then advice the girl abt marriage and plead with her to go back home NOW HERES THE PROBLEM ..1..the guy(baby papa) is try to be frd with my friend nt knwing hes d side guy..2.. My friend parent always ask him abt the girl and her baby papa ..3.. The baby papa is now close to my friend parent ..4.. The girl refuse to quit because he love my friend more than the baby papa....5.. The girl is an orphan...MY PEOPLE HOW ONA SEE DIZ MATA

grin angry
Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by BluntBlunt: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Baby papa grin that got me laughing. If this story isn't about you,wetin concern you.
Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by vteen1: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Baby papa grin that got me laughing. If this story isn't about you,wetin concern you.
like i said hes my FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by starstaz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Inaa.
Na only Aso rock fit settle this matter as u design nam so. Dis Shanawole convoluted matter is not for any yeye court or mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE by Destiblack(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your friend better back out now or loose everything in life cos of another man's wife. Remind him he his bleeping another nigga pussy and he is just digging his grave.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Couples Should Get Intimate In A Hotel Room / 9 Tricks To Confidently Pick Up Any Woman / What An Ex-banker Spends The Recession Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.