Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu (16174 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Gforce2019: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
TooNoisy:
So it was even Labour Party and Alliance for Democracy that went to tribunal. grin grin grin

Bunch of jokers. Sanwo will win the election even if it were conducted 10 times. The people of Lagos have chosen him. Even Agbaje was the first to congratulate him.

You no know say nah political strategy... watch and see the end of the movie..
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Edyice:
Puppet has started again

Tinubu will control his life upandown grin
GBE nue so hun

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Unrated900(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
realmindz:

If it were that sure, you won't be here, you would use your entire inheritance to stake on it...
I know this trick, you create games which u can't stake on, then sell to people to stake, if luckily it wins, you get rewarded on people's risks, and if it loses, you have nothing to lose.... Don't be a loser and a coward, play with your life savings first.

Lol you finish that guy ooooo
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by StarOnEarth(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
try44:
we all know how the whole election was rigged in your favour
Who is the "we" you are talking about?
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by meetmeonline: 4:46am On Apr 24, 2019
alvincruse:

Seun should block them na. They spamming everywhere with betting. Na by force?

Blocking them will make them quickly register another account. Pirates don't have conscience, that's why they are in it in the first place. They can registers 1,000 accounts in a day just to send what may have cost them just N1,000. Just like a thief that destroys a golden padlock to get N20 from a vault. The best solution is to identify them and make your application behave stupid to them. People who use your application wrongly want to do a lot within a short time so they don't want to waste time; you use time wasting to deal with them.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM: When they are reported, don't block or even let them know, you may even let their market show for just that time, then you trace the reported post back to the id that was used for the comment and wait for a request from the person's browser. Any browser that sends an authentication from that person, be it a login or cookie is quietly blacklisted and from thence, will be a candidate of time-wasting.
In some of my applications, you can't post the same thing twice in two different sections.That's common sense, why should one be making the same comment or uploading the same image on different topics. It's simple, just find the last comment saved for the person and compare the text.
Let me come and be going before I explain all my secret!... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by ipbimafrica: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
meetmeonline:

Blocking them will make them quickly register another account. Pirates don't have conscience, that's why they are in it in the first place. They can registers 1,000 accounts in a day just to send what may have cost them just N1,000. Just like a thief that destroys a golden padlock to get N20 from a vault. The best solution is to identify them and make your application behave stupid to them. People who use your application wrongly want to do a lot within a short time so they don't want to waste time; you use time wasting to deal with them.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM: When they are reported, don't block or even let them know, you may even let their market show for just that time, then you trace the reported post back to the id that was used for the comment and wait for a request from the person's browser. Any browser that sends an authentication from that person, be it a login or cookie is quietly blacklisted and from thence, will be a candidate of time-wasting.
In some of my applications, you can't post the same thing twice in two different sections.That's common sense, why should one be making the same comment or uploading the same image on different topics. It's simple, just find the last comment saved for the person and compare the text.
Let me come and be going before I explain all my secret!... grin grin grin

Unfortunately, tracking user agent and ip is not that reliable. I think the best solution is to let every member verify their phone number. That way, if you are banned. You will need another phone to signup. Trust me, its not easy to register 100 lines just because you want to spam a forum. That will go a long way.

Building a smart bot catcher is very tricky. Using user agent and ip is not enough, the spam catcher also needs to study the user browsing behavior. Like, how long does it take a user to post with an image after registering on the site. This and many more can be matched with the user agent and ip collected to catch a spammer so even if he registers with a different user agent or ip, he is still caught.

Just as I said earlier, it's tricky.
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
RealLordZeus:
It seems Seun will have to go diabolical for all this fixed match and free MTN credit scammers.
There are a lot of easy ways to block the scammers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.