Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend (9783 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Bodempp(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Wait o, are u serious u need some advise, since u are now in a competition start fasting and praying that oh God my father let me be the 1st.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Mace0lane: 3:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Common sense. We all can’t be foolish like the OP
Preshy561:

How did you know this.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Folzye(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
that statement from her has shown that you are too weak and a lady who manipulates a guy this way does not love u...resolve within to discard her otherwise i no one read story of a guy commiting suicide becos of a useless hungry girl

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mrphysics(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

How did you know this.
You told me.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Do you work?

Seems you are readily available all the time.
I'm working
But normally free on weekends
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2019
richidinho:
stop calling her immediately, can't you be a man for once?
I've stop calling her already but the moment she see that I didn't call her for 5 days she start to pestering me with calls
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2019
soberdrunk:

Hahahabababa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ "Winner will be announced on the 31st of december" una play raffle draw? cheesy cheesy My brother if I use my mouth cut meat remain for you, you fit nor chop but if I give you advice LISTEN!!! This babe has other guys giving her better treatment than you are giving so jejely pick yourself and leave without looking back because if you continue to push nah suicide or murder go be the case...... angry Don't give yourself stress over woman they are many, I know you will be feeling like you can't do without her but trust me you can and will because you will find a better one.....
Thanks so much for the advice
But during this relationship she lost her dad to the extent that she was asking me to make her a promise that I should not betrayed her trust for anything but still yet she changed drastically to the extent that I need to plead before I can have her audience
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
She boldly told you a winner will be announced in 31 December, yet you're still planning a life with her. Did you dr1nk kerosene?
Where do these sissy dudes come from? sad
Thanks for the advice
But because I love her and don't want to betrayed her that why I'm still hanging in there but I've finally made up my mind for her
I won't tell her I'm breaking up with her rather I just walk away from her
She see from my reaction
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by CyberWolf: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Why not organize your own contest and announce the winner maybe by June? ... She will definitely feel jealous and try to come back, then you will deal with her mercilessly and then dump her like a piece of trash she is.. Or if you’re not the vengeful type, then slowly erase her from your life and walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Folzye:
that statement from her has shown that you are too weak and a lady who manipulates a guy this way does not love u...resolve within to discard her otherwise i no one read story of a guy commiting suicide becos of a useless hungry girl
Thanks for the advice
She made mention of that statement that u said
Funniest thing was that
I've plan my life with her
It been 3 good years and she changed overnight
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Michelle55:
Winner will be announced ke? cheesy Shey na raffle draw relationship ni? Cos ayam not understanding atall
Op if you know what's good for you, just move on because from all indication she already has a winner at heart and it's not you. I'm sorry if I'm being blunt but it's the truth.. The earlier some of us realize that we're better off without some people, our lives will take a positive and beautiful turn

No please, He's in Love. Maybe things will work out & then he will be the winner tongue
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Michelle55: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

No please, He's in Love. Maybe things will work out & then he will be the winner tongue
Which kain Yeye love be that.. A lady that openly told you that she's fair game and into a raffle draw relationship, what kinda love is he expecting from her after her declaration? Dude should just dust his ass up and get going..
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by ecstasy357(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
mosho2good:
I'm sick and tired of her now and don't know what to do
it all started 3 years ago when I first meet her without knowing she was working for my brother then before she finally said yes to be my girlfriend and everything was going on fine until last year when her attitude change towards where by my girlfriend will be telling me that I need to have a good and solid reason before she can stay or be with me and lately she be telling me that she's busy almost throughout last year cause in her place of work she has a day off which is Monday that we do spend together but now she keep on telling me that she's busy and she be chatting with different guys and I'm no where to be found in the list.

I really love her and I'm planning my life with her but her last words to me that hurt me most was when she said the winner will be announced on the 31st of December this year.
what can I do

Bro, swallow the bitter pill, "she's gone."

Take the pain now and move on. You will definitely get over this pain. Trust me, I've experienced something similar

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Michelle55:

Which kain Yeye love be that.. A lady that openly told you that she's fair game and into a raffle draw relationship, what kinda love is he expecting from her after her declaration? Dude should just dust his ass up and get going..

Hmmm, It's like you haven't fallen in love before. I can bet you no matter what we say, this guy will stay put grin grin grin
Until Dec 31st hoping he would be the one. Once you are in love, you can't see until you are out of it.

No worry, by Jan 1st 2020, you will see another thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Folzye(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmm, It's like you haven't fallen in love before. I can bet you no matter what we say, this guy will stay put grin grin grin
Until Dec 31st hoping he would be the one. Once you are in love, you can't see until you are out of it.

you know i do tell a lot of guys in any relationship if it is not mutual then there is no love, even in the write up of the guy u will observe he kept mentioning the duration of the relationship, his investments and having plans for the girl which translates to him getting scared of ending the relationship when it is obvious there is no love simply put "one can't force a donkey to drink"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by olugbaje: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
voodoo is the answer to make her do your which call me on 08030691176
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Michelle55: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lolss.. You are not nice at all. I just hope for his sake, he forget about her and move on to avoid another thread
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
mosho2good:
it all started 3 years ago when I first meet her without knowing she was working for my brother then before she finally said yes to be my girlfriend and everything was going on fine until last year when her attitude change towards where by my girlfriend will be telling me that I need to have a good and solid reason before she can stay or be with me and lately she be telling me that she's busy almost throughout last year cause in her place of work she has a day off which is Monday that we do spend together but now she keep on telling me that she's busy and she be chatting with different guys and I'm no where to be found in the list.

I really love her and I'm planning my life with her but her last words to me that hurt me most was when she said the winner will be announced on the 31st of December this year.
what can I do
Be a man for once in your life and do something that will end this emotional turmoil or forever cement your bond. Take a stand, don't look back.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Datazone:

Be a man for once in your life and do something that will end this emotional turmoil or forever cement your bond. Take a stand, don't look back.

I should forget about her and move on
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by SaucyBenks(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2019
mosho2good:

what can I do
dump her before she does and make it look like she should carry all the blame... That's the best you can do.

And I don't even know why you should still be around a Hoe who possibly could have slept with another guy... Why should you still habout such bitch?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
mosho2good:

I should forget about her and move on
It might not be easy to break up completely with her, I understand. Just start planning for a different relationship, slowly break her grip in your life. How? Don't call her again at all. You can chat her up once in a while and don't reply swiftly (like 6 hours - 24hrs before any reply). Don't do her those baby this that bullshit you have been doing on your chats. Go for 2 days without replying her chats. If she doesn't reply your chat, so be it. Don't answer her, till.she replies that chat - bone her, this will put guilt in her mind later on. Do this within 3 months and the gap will stand to widen . Slowly search for a new girl, study her and prepare for a new relationship. There are other tricks in my bags, but typing isn't my thing

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by jackals(f): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
mrphysics:

Bro, she is not planning same. You've got to move on. A d.ck somewhere is already doing wonders.

Lol. I like you. You always express reality
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by comradewanle(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bro, you are now in friends and family zone. Just move on with your life.......life continues
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Loooool grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by cassbeat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
But her for matter u be number eleven....eleven...
Ashawo don turn to her hobby hobby hobby.... Find ur way brother man
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by limsycutey(f): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Maybe she's getting married on the 31st of December.

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by kherlly(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Hope we ain't dating the same girl?

Mine is only free on Mondays too but one excuse or the other won't let her visit.

Where is she base
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Datazone:

It might not be easy to break up completely with her, I understand. Just start planning for a different relationship, slowly break her grip in your life. How? Don't call her again at all. You can chat her up once in a while and don't reply swiftly (like 6 hours - 24hrs before any reply). Don't do her those baby this that bullshit you have been doing on your chats. Go for 2 days without replying her chats. If she doesn't reply your chat, so be it. Don't answer her, till.she replies that chat - bone her, this will put guilt in her mind later on. Do this within 3 months and the gap will stand to widen . Slowly search for a new girl, study her and prepare for a new relationship. There are other tricks in my bags, but typing isn't my thing
thanks so much for the advice and please can u give me ur contact if we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
kherlly:
Hope we ain't dating the same girl?

Mine is only free on Mondays too but one excuse or the other won't let her visit.

Where is she base
I stay in the island and her off is on Monday
would u mind telling me her name cos she has many names
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Thank u all for the advice and I've stop calling her since but something happen last night that my heart just keep on telling me to call her but I force myself not too.
if she's unable to chat me up on WhatsApp or did not receive my calls fir like 3 days upward that when she will call my line and now I've been trying to a oud her for the past two weeks now it ain't easy but at least I'm trying to be strong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself / See What This Lady Is Doing With A Cucumber / Boy Films Girlfriend Fighting His Mum .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.