Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You (10292 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / 9 Types Of Girls You’ll Definitely Find On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2021
It is really a sad reality that life has happened to people in form of the person whom the fell in love with and shared their deepest secrets and fears with. “Life isn’t fair”, is a loud cry you hear from those that are deeply hurt. They wonder why their case is different. Some, being that every person they had met and became involved with one way or the other repeatedly hurt them by walking out of the relationship.

They ask questions like; “why is mine different?”, “what have I ever done wrong?”, “is there something wrong with me?”, “am I not worth loving?”, “am I not pretty enough?”, “is it because I do not have money?”

The list goes on as they conclude that maybe love is just not for them. Their deeply hurt heart sometimes starts a conjecture that perharps there is no such thing as love, that whatever couples put up must be some sort of display or a show off. A comfort for them is the surmise that the people who probably display their love or show case public affection for each other are probably hurting. They see every love symbol and custom as a mere culture, a practice; nothing deep or spectacular about it.

Others hurt so much that they build walls, walls so high one would break trying to climb up to get to their hearts. Their hurt heart develops strong hatred for love or anyone who would come their way proposing it. They might even go further to manipulate others, to make them feel and know the same hurt that has accosted them.

Well, it is something that happened. And I am sorry they got hurt, they got their heart broken. But here is something to note; Love is real, love is beautiful and love will definitely find them again.

The problem is not about love; the problem is always about the individuals who come together to share that love. Who have a strong bond as a result of that beautiful gift called love.

May I also inform you that love is a choice we make. Contrary to the widespread opinion that says love is a feeling. That butterfly, feathery feeling you have in the pit of your stomach when you see that person your heart desires; or the rapid beating of your heart, when they comes close. Or is it the fact that they take your breath away and to you they are the most beautiful thing you have seen in the universe. Well, your feelings are valid. I mean a part of love involves that.

But love is more than feelings, it is deeper than that. You get to choose the person you love, to tell yourself this is who I want to share myself with; my thoughts, my secrets and my dreams. And perhaps you have done that and it did not really work out. You find out that they were not who they said they were. You find out eventually that you are not compatible, that you are on different paths.

I want to say it is okay, it happens. This is life, you are going to heal and you are going to move on. But what is not okay is you defining love by the action of that one individual and saying you would have nothing to do with love again. That is not so cool. Humans are imperfect creatures, they are always going to make mistakes. And when that happens, dust yourself up and try again.

Trying again here, does not mean you should rush into another love relationship as a way of healing from your heart and finding security. It is more of assurance, a belief system that if this did not work out, the next will. It is finding faith and being courageous and open enough, waiting patiently such that when love comes, you will be there to receive it in all its beauty.

If you are hoping and looking forward to having a great love relationship, self neglect should not be in the picture. I mean why wait for a beautiful, wonderful and life changing experience all looking haggard and drained of life? Where is the expectation and enthusiasm in that?

Do not beat yourself up after a failed relationship, it was not just your fault. Forgive yourself and move on. Forgive the other party, look at the positive side; at least you know what you do not want and you know cannot bear to settle. You have big dreams now, you are working on yourself. After all, you got strength enough to forgive, heal from your hurt and to move on. So, if you are waiting patiently wondering if love will come again, I want to tell you that you should open your arms wide, and smile because love will definitely come and it will find you.
Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/08/28/keep-pushing-and-believing-love-will-definitely-find-you/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Confidencemama: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for this article it just healed my bleeding heart this morning,

12 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by emmabest2000(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Okwu nkasi obi ndi no na nsogbu grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Thanks very much for this piece of motivational write up,op cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by AutoChick4U(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Amen. One has to be prayerful too cos spiritual manipulation is real

17 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Nikkganc08(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Amen
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Kellie069(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na mumu de find love

3 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by oluwaSavage: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
efile, e je ko ma wa love kaakiri, o fe je breakfast ni. grin grin grin

But honestly, if this love thing isn't working for you, and you are a good person, just take a chill pill, stop looking for LOVE and let LOVE find you. I've been there, so I know.

23 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Make I no lie, I no read am.

Octo commentus!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Mayng01(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yimu
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by pickatyoubackup: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Apply this advise to making your self better and achieving success

2 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Patrioticman007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
True

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by FactBoyz: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just an advice, Not every story you read on Nairaland is true. Here, anyone can cook up a story and make you believe.

Genders in this forum are generalized but one thing you should know is that each person whether male or female is unique in their own way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Bornsinner7: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na money we dey find no be love
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Bojoik79(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are you alright ? Love abi money
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who love epp? Fok love!
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Boyooosa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Money should find me first, then love can follow.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by MuchAdo: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Onyi22(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op I would prefer money to find me instead of Love. Love na scam

2 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by kenzysmith: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
The girls that keep falling in love with me their face be wan undecided kind some no get yansh. I need a beautiful tall girl to love me grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Homeboiy: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Love is money and money is love
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Thanks for this article it just healed my bleeding heart this morning,
Yinmu!

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Thanks very much for this piece of motivational write up,op cheesy

a
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Surround53: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bojoik79:
Are you alright ? Love abi money
Don't mind the op
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Olunmercy56(f): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Amen!!!!!!
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Queenserah26(f): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmm, thank you
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Enormous81: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Who love epp? Fok love!
Love is meaningless
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Enormous81:

Love is meaningless
no mind them
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by dejonathan(f): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
So much illusion that looks like love is everywhere this days so much that it's making it looks like true love isn't real...
But no how no how, I'll meet my woman one day and we're gonna make a happy home.
By God's Grace..(Amen)

5 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by damoceile: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nah money I dey find like this... All these useless vagina people don show me shege... Nah so so friendzone dem dey put me, makes me wonder if I'm not good enough for a relationship undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Help! I Met A Vegitable Man / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.