Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins (18371 Views)

Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by KaptainAfrika: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
After fvcking the inmate...you're now paying child support...Ayade sharpshooter.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

State pardon indeed . The children should be taken away from her

But state pardon was granted to repentant Book Haram, and they were considering integrating them into the military.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by RealityShot: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Boys are on the, streets looking for capital to start small business, Governor no provide... Na disgraceful lawless incarcerated citizen That produced 2 more probably national problems that he saw to dash 1M naira...

FOR DOING WHAT PLEASE?

shall we all go to prison and give birth too?
This country is in tarters...
Stupid leaders everywhere!
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Jayneek(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Xisnin:

What you are describing is not the Nigerian prison system.
The only way to enjoy extra privilege is to bribe official and that poor looking
woman has no such money.

Yes they bribe and that's what I meant by tipping the officials some money.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Xisnin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jayneek:

Yes they bribe and that's what I meant by tipping the officials some money.
But that woman is too poor to bribe anybody.
Does it even make sense that a woman in prison will want to get pregnant?
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Jayneek(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Xisnin:

But that woman is too poor to bribe anybody.
Does it even make sense that a woman in prison will want to get pregnant?

She was probably pregnant before she was arrested since they said she was awaiting trial or if she wasn't then what else can we imagine. Either she was raped and being that the news has gone too far they decided to shut her up or I don't know what else to say.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by KubwaBoy: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ayoswit:
sorry dear, I already have two kids.
Really? Thought you're single. Just wanna mingle.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by DECENCY3: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Unfortunately she died after bringing 2 children to this world.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by criuze(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
uuzba:

After all the long English that the judge has spoken in court that sentenced her to prison? The crime that she commited nko? Has it been undone?
She got pregant out of wedlock again. This lady is not repenting at all.
The babies will be separated from her. Or else, other prisoners will just get pregnant too, collect N1 million and go home. The prison will be empty before the coming Friday.

I had a news this morning the lady is dead.

I think that will settle the case, at least leaving new infants behind this cruel world

I dont want to think what the babies will be tommorow,(if they survive)

no one can judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.