Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. (1599 Views)

Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her / Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by LEXYLOV: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
FELLOW FORUMITE, KINDLY ADVICE IF ANYONE HERE GOT ANY CONTACT OF ANY LEGIT JOB ASSISTANCE AGENT OR FRIEND IN DUBAI, U A E. WHO CAN HELP ME TO ASSIST A FRIEND OF MINE ALREADY IN DUBAI TO SECURE ANY CASUAL JOB?
YOUR KIND ADVICE/ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY WELCOME.
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by olamilarks(m): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2019
workatdubai.com
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by starkids: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2019
I have been given 2 years working Visa in Dubai now as I speak. But no money for flight oh. I need assistance ready to sign agreement here or over there in dubai
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by makanaky2017(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
starkids:
I have been given 2 years working Visa in Dubai now as I speak. But no money for flight oh. I need assistance ready to sign agreement here or over there in dubai
. How did you get ?lucky o,contact any microfinance bank near you operate for a week and they grant you loan of 200k four flight ,Take Rwanda Air 180
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by Kawounited: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
How can one secure such visa?

starkids:
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
starkids:
how did u get the work there bro?
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by starkids: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
how did u get the work there bro?
I used an agent bro.
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by makanaky2017(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2019
starkids:
I used an agent bro.
At what rate nairalander?
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by starkids: 7:43am On May 01, 2019
makanaky2017:
At what rate nairalander?
mine was 600k but he collected half and when it came out in 5days time I balanced him.
I have gone to confirm them documents and they were real.
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by pat077: 3:41pm On May 02, 2019
makanaky2017:
. How did you get ?lucky o,contact any microfinance bank near you operate for a week and they grant you loan of 200k four flight ,Take Rwanda Air 180
180k for one way ticket?
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by pat077: 3:43pm On May 02, 2019
starkids:
mine was 600k but he collected half and when it came out in 5days time I balanced him.
I have gone to confirm them documents and they were real.
how long did it take for the visa to b out
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by starkids: 7:14pm On May 02, 2019
pat077:
how long did it take for the visa to b out
it was 7 days. It would have been 6 days but they didn't count Friday.
Because I paid on a Tuesday and I got it on a Monday
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by pat077: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
starkids:
it was 7 days. It would have been 6 days but they didn't count Friday.
Because I paid on a Tuesday and I got it on a Monday
is it employment visa
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by starkids: 2:34pm On May 04, 2019
pat077:
why are you people like this? Most u lie so that ppl will contact you for help. U said u've been working in UAE for two years but it's the same you that was asking ppl for information on how to move from Nigeria to dubai in October 2018.
really Please give us proof let's know and be careful bro
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by tabithababy(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2019
pat077:
why are you people like this? Most u lie so that ppl will contact you for help. U said u've been working in UAE for two years but it's the same you that was asking ppl for information on how to move from Nigeria to dubai in October 2018.

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Assistance Of Helping A Friend In Dubai To Get Job. by pat077: 5:56pm On May 04, 2019
starkids:
really Please give us proof let's know and be careful bro
check his previous thread

(1) (Reply)

New UK Immigration Rules For Students, Work Visa Point System & More / Can I Apply For PTA From Two Different Banks? / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.