Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her (2621 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by CrisNews12: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Young Lady Relocates to Dubai to Become House Girl, Replies Those Making Fun of Her Move

A beautiful young lady on TikTok, who is now working as a housemaid in Dubai has responded to those mocking her.

The young lady said that some people always wondered why she is working as an house help in a country like Dubai, when she can use her body to....

MORE DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1660550950YoungLadyRelocatestoDubaitoBecomeHouseHelpRepliesThoseMakingFunofHerCrisben.html

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by Natbrowny: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Good for her.

But if u wanna copy her, Avoid Asian countries. Dont believe everything u see online.
Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by IamPlato(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Can You Look Me In The Eyes And Tell Me prick Is Not Entering That Ass... Dont Get Me Angry This Cool Morning angry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by Nonexisting: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2022
House girl or fucck girl? Those Arab men will be using her pussy as pit toilet by now. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by Macnnoli4(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2022
It is good that UAE has better employee rights compared to their Arab neighbors.
Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by Mich45: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
There's dignity in labour...
Re: Young Lady Relocates To Dubai To Become House Girl, Replies Those Mocking Her by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nawao h

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision / Mauritius: A Country You Need To Visit. / Accident Along Okene Auchi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.