Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

My First Sexual Experience At 23 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sexual Experience At 23 (1356 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sexual Experience At 23 by Factfinder1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE ...

I had this handsome guy called Dayo on Facebook that has been convincing me to visit him.

Although I like him but I always tell him that I was very busy (you know now, the initial Shakara).

His profile pictures were always tempting and inviting.

And everything he posted on social media really turned me on in a way that I had never felt before.

So at last I decided to accept Dayo's invitation.

So I sent him my number and he called immediately to confirm if I was really sure I'd be coming.

We talked for a long time

And later I discovered that he was living not far from my house.

I then said to myself,
"this is a once in a lifetime opportunity".

So I promised to visit him the next saturday.

That was the longest saturday I have ever waited for in my life.

Saturday finally came.

He called her around 7:30am just to confirm if I was indeed coming to his house.

After I had assured him of my coming.

I started to search my wardrobe for my sexiest gown.

I was a bit nervous but excited, you know the excitement and fear you have when you are about to do something you have always planned.

Around 6pm I knocked on his door.

The room was neatly arranged with sweet fragrance taking over the aymosphere, new bed sheets, hand sanitizer, bathing soaps for after..., expensive food and so on

I was dressed very seductively in a tight body hugging silver dress and wore my expensive perfume.

With dashing red
lipstick and a matching red bra peeping from the edges . . .

I was more than happy that I'm finally meeting him.

My dear brothers and Sisters, see how you are seriously reading this story.

I wish you can learn how to read your HOLY BOOK like this.

You need to change and learn to invest your energy in GODLY things.

And not on the desires of the flesh..

If it were a spiritual message, you wouldn't have read it all the way here...

You see Your life?
May God forgive you all...

Yes, I de my house, come and beat me....

3 Likes

Re: My First Sexual Experience At 23 by olu77(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
I know you truelly went there and did the deed. Combining preaching with active bang bang bang like Pastor big kondo. You better repent before it's too late.
Re: My First Sexual Experience At 23 by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2019

6 Likes

Re: My First Sexual Experience At 23 by iTearHerToto: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos/video / Help! I Made A Big Mistake. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.