Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos (68510 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Preshy561(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Whatever that rocks their boat.

Better to wear that than letting your tommy protrude like that
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Preshy561(f): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
DannyDarvay:
I will never date or marry a lady who does all these. Be your natural self, keep fit naturally, be healthy naturally.
You don't need to package to attract someone because you still gonna take them off anyway and the person might not be attracted to the natural you.
I'm tired of all these artificials but then, women wouldn't listen.
Whatever they deem fit though.
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Raydos:

Yeah ask Stella obasanjo!
Wearing waist trimmer and going for surgery is not the same thing
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Mart1994(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Somebody is dressing up to look good and happy with herself you're saying she's doing it for you as if ladies don't compliment themselves..be giving yourself hope dia
You made no sense.
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by fahvourite(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Do you know how a woman feels if in a day she doesn't get at least a toaster?

According to research, women enjoy the "Hello fine girl" "Hey beauty! Excuse me" "May I talk to you for a min" "can I have your number".

lol
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Bjornson01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Slave to fashion angry
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
I don't know why many online users now use the word 'SLAY QUEEN' every time such that it's becoming irritating in the ears.
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Kingkun69(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
angry
HARD FACTS
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by DannyDarvay(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
One mans meat another mans poison. You Dont like it, someone else does, leave those who do it alone

Okay madam
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by seunmohmoh(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thank you lord for my soft curvy body grin
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Raydos: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Wearing waist trimmer and going for surgery is not the same thing

Abeg go and sleep, you don't have a point mehn!!!
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Raydos:

Abeg go and sleep, you don't have a point mehn!!!
Is that all you can say? Now you need the sleep more than me

1 Like

Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Raydos: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Is that all you can say? Now you need the sleep more than me

Okay
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Have any girl died from trying to look good? So i Cant look good except its for a guy? funny how boys rob and indulge in fruad daily just to impress girls and end up in jail or lynched to death.
.. i knew one of them would do this..

.deal with it .

all that tight jean trousers and skirt you guys wear is mainly to seek guys attention ..

in short 60% of what females do is because of a guy..
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. i knew one of them would do this..

.deal with it .

all that tight jean trousers and skirt you guys wear is mainly to seek guys attention ..

in short 60% of what females do is because of a guy..
Sorry to pop your bubble, not all girls dress to impress your likes. Deal with it
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
Sorry to pop your bubble, not all girls dress to impress your likes. Deal with it
. you know i'm right deep down..

dont let your pride get the best of you ..

its ok to want to get guys attention on you
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
biGDhAp:
. you know i'm right deep down..

dont let your pride get the best of you ..

its ok to want to get guys attention on you
You seem to need validation from me, Lol. I dress well cause it feels good, if you dress for other reasons, that is your ish then
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
gloria34:
You seem to need validation from me, Lol. I dress well cause it feels good, if you dress for other reasons, that is your ish then
.. actually the validation part goes the other way round ..

i know your pride wont let you admit it .

bye
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by buhariguy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Naijaguy123:
All this because of what ?
because of me

1 Like

Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by johbara: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Bodempp post=77803262]I just wonder why some girls don't just have anything other than to seduce and Bleep undecided undecided[/same reason a whole lota niggaz can't keep their John's in Their pants ]
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Queenserah26(f): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
This one pass my power
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by goat22: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Pity the fool....
Who's illogical.
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by niyidenrele: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
there are 2 reasons why a lady will dress like that

1.to impress men

2.to intimidate other ladies
putting it in %=To impress men (80%),To intimidate other ladies (20%)

2 Likes

Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by OneManLegion(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Pity the fool....
...That made the pretty in you prosper

1 Like

Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Billyanger(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2019
me i like it like that
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:20am On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Do you know how a woman feels if in a day she doesn't get at least a toaster?

According to research, women enjoy the "Hello fine girl" "Hey beauty! Excuse me" "May I talk to you for a min" "can I have your number".

Which research? Let us know..
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 25, 2019
ceda99:
What happens if she becomes pressed?

That's a very good question

I won't lie and say I don't love a snatched in spandex, but faking nicki minaj is ludicrous. I'd hate to be behind her in a 1 cubicle toilet, while I'm under pressure (shit)
Re: Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos by Youngpo413: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
FoƓlish things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.