Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University (34188 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado (2) (3) (4)

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by fasho01(m): 5:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria, where hypocrisy is the order of the day
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by CalabarPikin: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2019
School for zombies....

I guess she want her husband to acquire his first degree there even without SSCE .....

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by JewelBukky(f): 5:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Private Uni to be named after Muhammad Buhari? Issorite!

Please check my siggy.
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Nackzy: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2019
They didn't mean well for Nigeria all the wanted was to get into power and amass

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by MrMoney55: 5:48am On Apr 24, 2019
SHES BUILDING IT IN THE MEMORY OF HER HUSBAND TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THE ELITE KNOWS MORE THAN WE DO CAN WE ASKED OURSELVES SIMPLE QUESTION WHEN THE PRINCE CAME WAY WAS OUR PRESIDENT WIFE NOT WITH THE HUSBAND?OUR PRESIDENT DID HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY THE WIFE AND THE KIDS WERE NOT THERE IF UR FATHER IS SICK WHO WILL BE BY HIS BED SIDE UR MOTHER RIGHT BUT OUR PRESIDENT WAS SICK AND ALL PEOPLE AROUND HIM WERE KAYARIS AND THE CABALS AROUND THE PRESIDENCY WE SHOULD THINK STALIN HAD BODY DOUBLE SADAM HAD TOO SO THE THEORY OF NOT THE REAL BUHARI STILL STANDS NOW ATIKU IN HIS PETITION HAS INCLUDED DNA TEST WE SHOULD THINK CANT SAY MORE BUT WITH TIME WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH IN CASE WE FORGET WE SHOULD ASK THE V.P HE KNOWS SOMETHING AM NO FOOL AND CANT BE FOOL.
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by cashreport: 5:49am On Apr 24, 2019
university of badluck

raw badluck follows Buhari

god forbid anyone goes to such a school

na badluck steady

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Darevofpeace(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2019
layzie:

Simple reason is that the president keeps reducing the budget to fund education and yet planning to build a private University. Looks like conflict of interest. If public education is properly funded as it should, ASUU wouldn't care about his private endeavours. Our major problem, I think, is not bad leadership or improper management. Its absolute docility of the populace. We take everything leaders do like mugus, thats y they wil continue doing as they wish
You are right. Our political system is so bad.From the L.G,a none performing Chairman should not contest for another political office if he can't show us his achievement.
If we can begin from this,we are on the right step.Along with that,the personal emoluments of our political appointess are too bogus.
Last year,the Emir of Kano said that "if the Legislative arm of government budget was slashed into two,it would employ about 42000 naija graduates and they would earn #95000 per head for the next 35yrs.Look at that.
In a Country where all things works well,till date,we do not know the actual figure of all our political appointees.
I remember that there was a time they gave the legislative arm under former President Obasanjo the sum of #6m as furniture allowance in the year 2004.Now how much do you think furniture allowance would be worth today?
Until we make political office unattractive, we can't get it right. I read a report of former America President Obama earning a rounded figure of #55millon per year.
America had overcome greed as a nation.Till date no Country gives aids to Africa's like them.
They are our backup as a continent.Like this example of the present Oyo state Governor,he retired from shell's with a monthly pension of #1million.
He was a former Senator placed on another pension and now as a former governor after May 29th,he is also entitled to another pension.Multiple pensions.
He did have oil investments in Lebanon, so he might not be poor till he dies. He is already 69yrs.of age.

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by orisa37: 5:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Bokoharam doesn't like Western Education. This is an Arab University.

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by orisa37: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin cheesy

Let them establish it and let's see if all the children of the elites will flood there. .

It's a Fulani Experiment, an Emancipation of Bokoharam and a Failure of Soyinka's Generation.

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by orisa37: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2019
modestbrowser:
But u voted for him....

And I'm sure you believe in looting.... Cox from the looks of your Face, you're a looter

Aisha should build a Buhari Christian Ecumenical Cathedral for TBJoshua instead of a University.
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by searchlight: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:
These fake Nigerian professors with zero critical thinking skills. What's their problem what anyone decides to do with their private money?
it seems you are a Yorumuslim. which private money this zombie is talking about? do you mean Aisha who couldn't help her husband purchase a presidential form, or do you mean buhari who is poorer now in 2019 as president than 2014 when he wasn't president according to pastor Osinbajo? anyway as a Yorumuslim you can attack your brothers for attacking your masters shaa. you are programmed to do so

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by ozoono(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:
These fake Nigerian professors with zero critical thinking skills. What's their problem what anyone decides to do with their private money?
fool! which money he has,? HW can a general and formal minister of petroleum now incumbent president for 4yrs plus has money to build a university? how much are dey paying him? do u no HW much to build a standard secondary school? talkless of a university

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by kevwemike: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
I guess the project will be financed by the monies recovered from Dasuki, Patience Jonathan, Onnoghen's frozen accounts etc.
What a pity.
Aha u are not a good citizen why will u say such to ur president, let me tell you where he will get money from, poor people and different association we donate the money to build the university, that is the next thing u we hear.

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by SUCCEED001(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2019
The Buharis need someone to tell them that university is not even in the least of the problems in Nigeria. Somebody should also bring to his notice that as a sitting president and first lady of the county they are to, through the right channel, fund and maintain the public school. They should work for a better standard of the public schools and not building a private university. A leader of the government should not display a capitalist mentality

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by netflicks(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Naija don enter serious one chance...
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Jokerman(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Instead of Jonathan to build his own private university , he was busy building 14 FG owned universities

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by christofashion1(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Mr integrity, ride on.... And Buhari ass LEAKER would soon be shouting Sai bubu
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 24, 2019
#only in a shithole!

the redundant, integrity-deficient coupist and his hypocritical wife are just mere SELF-SERVING crooks!
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Miracast: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:

Since is their money, why was it not established before they came into power
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Kpete: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:
Did you just say PRIVATE MONEY? People who said they borrowed money to buy form, and you are supporting it, you must be a paragon of corruption supporters while Buhari is an epitome of corruption

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
If the university is established,nobody will attend it for fear of ...............
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by ajayiopy: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on Tuesday slammed the Federal Government and Aisha Buhari, over the proposed plan to establish a private university to be named after President Muhammadu Buhari.ASUU who slammed Aisha Buhari, further described the proposed university by the wife of President Buhari as a disaster.

According to the union, the plan of the wife of the President to establish a new university confirmed why her Husband continued to reduce budgetary allocation to education since he assumed office in 2015.Chairman of the union, University of Ibadan chapter, Professor Deji Omole and a former National Treasurer of the Union, Professor Ademola Aremu who spoke in separate interviews with newsmen in Ibadan, all berated the First Lady over the proposed move. 

Omole said: “When I heard about the proposed private university to be named after Mr President, I just looked at it as a joke taken too far. If we have a president in a country that has simply refused to fund public education and all we get from the first family is to establish a private university in collaboration with some foreigners, it is a disaster for this country and for a sitting president.“The implication is that Nigerians should know that this leadership does not believe in public funded education”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/ASUU-blasts-fg-aisha-buhari-over-proposed-muhammadu-buhari-university/

ASSU should go to hell! you sold out your value during election
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Kenturkey048(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2019
desmond2pk:
Its unimaginable that people like OBJ, OBy okwesilieze, Atiku, Saraki, Dele Momodu etc campaigned and brought buhari to power.
A man who doesn't believe in education. A man who doesn't believe in the youths.
Thats what witchcraft can cause. They were jointed together in hatred against jonathan and it produced buhari.
Its a shame
they needed Jonathan out by all means because he refused taking orders from them..they felt he was a small boy in politics...Now the reward of Nigerian stupidity have befall us...the chief clueless man in power ...everybody is quiet...

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by tete7000(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2019
We have always known that Mr. integrity will someday expose his hypocrisy...Next level don start, nothing to hide anymore. If he is still alive by 2023, he will seek a third term... These ones are damn corrupt...if you know you know...
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by naijaofmydreams(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

1. There is will be constant electricity for everybody.

2. Everyone will be entitled to universal Basic Income.

3. Food will be as common as water.

4. There will be surplus jobs for every Nigerian

5. Education will be readily available for everybody.

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.
The sky is big enough for all of us to succeed and smile.

LETS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS!!

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.
Spread the word you will benefit immensly

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by Kirinwa: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Nsonaso:
Interesting

I sell Brand New and Used Laptops suitable for Architecturer Works, Animations and Video Editing...

Alienware, HP OMEN, Acer Predator, MSI and Asus REPUBLIC OF GAMERs... All at discounted prices

Whatsapp or Call 07050300043
https://www.nairaland.com/nsonaso/topics

Do you have the one for yahoo?
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by backT(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Darevofpeace:
How are you sure it is not the government fund they would use to establish it?
It is very wrong for a sitting government to own a Private University simultaneously, let's assumed they did that five years after there tenure,it's still cool.
Let's see it from this angle again.Do you think all the course's would not get full accreditation by NUC .You knew already NUC has government interference.All things as such makes the black nations backwards.
Most African leaders are selfish and greedy,just mere acquisition mindset.What if the said cash to be used was injected to all the already available F.G university,it would boost the educational standards.
Remember that former president Olusegun Obasanjo also built a presidential library close to the tune of # 10billion.I read that Bola Ahmed Tinubu donated #2billion and all other PDP governor's too.How many people uses the library for personal research work?
Europe and America laugh us to scorn when African leaders does this.Our thought process is so wrong.
Most IDP camps are on starvation for month's now,Buhari did not see anything wrong with that. The people were licking salt and eating onion leaves for weeks now,that was this week news.
We suffers from two major things in Africa, poor leadership and improper management of public fund.
Buhari and his wife would not donate a single cash of their own to establish the University.
You mean the Buharis should inject their personal money into Nigerian universities? I am suprised with the hatred u have on this man. HE IS THE PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD. HATERS HUG TRANSFORMER.
Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by abnan4949: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Where were u so called uselless ASUU when 4ma vp of this country established d most xpensive uni. in Nig? Do ASUU have the interest of student in their agenda? all they know is their benefit. Prof with due respect sir, this your claim is noting but unneccessary hatred from pit of hell

Re: ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University by ddeola: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2019
If he thinks he has what it takes to establish and run a private university, no wahala but we all know he doesn't have the resources. sad sad sad sad

However, I hope it's not a camp for training terrorists in the name of university. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51