Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi (54478 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Darevofpeace:
It had been like that since the earth was founded.
But at the long run,the truth do win thou with some wound's and blisters. Moreover a truthful personality got more peace from within and sleeps more better at night because he or she know that 'no karma' can hurt them in the future.

Hhmmm... You're deep.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by leofab(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
who else want to agree with me yahoo is not a crime
let face the govt first
then the rest will fall into places

na our govt b our problem
if d economy stable
who go too reason cybercrime?
who is greedy is greedy...

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by truth1267h: 3:40am On Apr 25, 2019
How many China citizen has come to Africa to look for job.

China take it upon themselves to build almighty China country today.

If all his citizen has the mindset we Nigerian has today, China would have not develop.

Let forget about traveling to other man's land to make money.

Let Stay back home and build our country to be one of the best country in the world.

China citizen are the one's producing most of the things that you see in China today.

The China Government take a very bold step to build China.

Our Nigeria government can build our dear country without putting blame on issue of less important.

Lazy youth always blame others for their misfortune.

Tell Nigeria Government to encourage and invest more on our local skill workers, then you will see Nigeria booming with production.

American, Asia country today take it upon themselves to make their country great today. They never come to your country to look for greener pasture.

Stop complaining and blaming others for your misfortune.

THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND IT'S CITIZEN ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE UNDERDEVELOP TODAY.

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO TRAVEL, WHO WILL BUILD YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU?

NO FOREIGNER WILL COME TO ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY DEVELOP IT. YOU AND I ARE THE ONE TO START THE DEVELOPMENT.

TRY AND VIST CHINA, YOU WILL NOTICE, THERE ARE ALOT OF IT'S CITIZEN WHO ARE RICH AND NEVER DREAM OF LEAVING HIS COUNTRY TO DEVELOP ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY.

I LOVE CHINA, BECAUSE THEY NEVER BELIEVE ON FOREIGNER TO COME BUILD THEIR COUNTRY FOR THEM.

THEY SOULY BELIEVE ONLY THEM ( THE CITIZEN) CAN MAKE CHINA GREAT.

FOREIGNER WILL ONLY COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO ENSLAVE YOU.
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by shalomt4321: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

He doesn't like you either undecided
I never begged his daddy to like me
What will his like earn me
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Kapachumarimari: 8:52pm On May 05, 2019
Beedude:

My bro. It isn't a must to watch an artist. If u can't afford it just subscribe to ur gotv or dstv and watch on Hiptv or Soundcity. People like Tony Emelume, Jim ovia, Dangote, Tinubu, Adenuga that are really rich can afford to watch Anthony Joshua or Mayweather fight year in year out. To watch an event for 4m shouldn't be a target in ur life cos u are just making the artist richer.
I love the part u said u didn't come to justify cos the more people make yahoo look good, the more they sound dumb

Fact but same time in this country an average working class Should be able to watch or pay bills of a show maybe we should cry out to our government to make the pay per hour i think think can be better in such manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.