Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi (54486 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by chinchum(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2019
How do people rationalize "yahoo" as ok, and same set of people are quick to unleash jungle justice on a pickpocket....
Isn't that insane? Is something really wrong with the head of an average Nigerian youth...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2019
shalomt4321:
I never liked olamide

He doesn't like you either undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
who else want to agree with me yahoo is not a crime
let face the govt first
then the rest will fall into places

na our govt b our problem
if d economy stable
who go too reason cybercrime?

I agree angry

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 24, 2019
ComeAndobo:

Just like drugs has finished those from the south east?

Keep following the issue ode.

Ode abi Ode angry

4 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Ugosample(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:
I've been following this issue on Instagram and here. Internet fraud has finished the youths of the South West. Most now see defrauding other people as a normal thing.

Truly, the family unit in the South West has failed.

point of correction

the family unit in NIGERIA

even aboki has started to kidnap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Darevofpeace(m): 5:34am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable
It's a huge crime.Let's call a spade a spade.If only you know what this crime had already done to our image abroad and it has affected the granting of visas to our nationals.
Undisputed we got irresponsible government but most yahoo boyz would still do yahoo as support even if they have a legal work.
Using the mind to break through in life is a real hardwork.You should know Lautech is the headquarters of all Nigeria Universities yahoo.
A present 100l student bought two venza's within the space of 3months.He is yet to write the 1st semester examination. He is just 20years old.
Do you know how much a Venza cost? If you got it from a street seller.it won't cost less than #4.5million.Now he got #9million within 3months.
The funny thing is that no matter how wealthy you are,you must balance up the wealth with your financial intelligence in order to maintain your straight thinking.Most Yahoo boyz lack financial intelligence because the assumption is many millions would still roll by.
I knew a friend who was among the first set of yahoo boyz in Lautech in 2004,it was in2008 he did told me his story,he got #6m from the maga bought two cars for #1.2million,got a house in Oshogbo for #3m.He had sold the house now,the two cars got burnt during repairs at the mechanic shop.
As at now,he is not too normal because of the addiction to Indian hemp.He did lost his younger brother 3months he got the #6m.He practically brought in tragedy to his family.
He dropped out of Lautech in 200l and now he did asked me of #30k as a loan to attend a private college of education. All in the space of 6years.Karma is a bitch.
No serious hardworking youth celebrates a yahoo personality.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by SlayDaddy(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2019
When Olamide is Making his million steady stead, you dey there dey hate. RadioLagos shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by miniziter(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2019
If there's anyone that's suppose to be a yahoo boy by today, then I should be one of them simply because I attended that popular school known for yahoo but I would rather go to a fresh forest and start doing cocoa or oil Palm farming.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by miniziter(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2019
SlayDaddy:
When Olamide is Making his million steady stead, you dey there dey hate. RadioLagos shocked shocked shocked

I need nairaland.com to introduce unlike button even if it's for this your comment's sake.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by backnbeta(f): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:
I've been following this issue on Instagram and here. Internet fraud has finished the youths of the South West. Most now see defrauding other people as a normal thing.

Are you saying yahoo is to the West as drug pushing is to the East?

7 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 5:54am On Apr 24, 2019
anonymuz:
that is just the fact. Nigeria is messed up. Internet scams has been helping boys on the street.

change alot of family from extreme poverty to middle class people in the society
so tell me why a ten years old boy will not aspire to be a frustrater

4 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Darevofpeace:
It's a huge crime.Let's call a spade a spade.If only you know what it this crime had already marred our image abroad and it has affected the granting of visas to our nationals.
Undisputed we got irresponsible government but most yahoo boyz would still do yahoo as support even if they have a legal work.
Using the mind to break through in life is a real hardwork.You should know Lautech is the headquarters of all Nigeria Universities yahoo.
A present 100l student bought two venza's within the space of 3months.He is yet to write the 1st semester examination. He is just 20years old.
Do you know how much a Venza cost? If you got it from a street seller.it won't cost less than #4.5million.Now he got #9million within 3months.
The funny thing is that no matter how wealthy you are,you must balance up the wealth with your financial intelligence in order to maintain your straight thinking.Most Yahoo boyz lack financial intelligence because the assumption is many millions would still roll by.
I knew a friend who was among the first set of yahoo boyz in Lautech in 2004,it was in2008 he did told me his story,he got #6m from the maga bought two cars for #1.2million,got a house in Oshogbo for #3m.He had sold the house now,the two cars got burnt during repairs at the mechanic shop.
As at now,he is not too normal because of the addiction to Indian hemp.He did lost his younger brother 3months he got the #6m.He practically brought in tragedy to his family.
He dropped out of Lautech in 200l and now he did asked me of #30k as a loan to attend a private college of education. All in the space of 6years.Karma is a bitch.
No serious hardworking youth celebrates a yahoo personality.

you are right though
but d govt is not doing anything to help the citizens to eat three meals a day
that why pple turn to yahoo yahoo for survival
imagine a student in sch without not support from family because of poverty and see his mate indulge into cybercrime,tell me why he wouldnt show interest

3 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by trapQ: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Davido not only supports yahoo boys.
He supports drug dealers and convicted criminals too.

On about two or three occasions he's called for their release.
ezera:
He is a yahoo boy na. Truth is music has always been the route to hide their Yahoo acts. 70% of Lagos based musicians are yahoo boys or housing yahoo boys. Davido inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by festico: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2019
So somebody can't laugh in peace again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by ecclize: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable
i doubt it i know of someone receiving 90k plus some some tips before month end with little responsibility and he still dey do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by PapaAdanna: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Please which one is nairamarley

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by HeWrites(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by morisnewrain(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable
I disagree with you. Yahoo is just a modern days 419. And 419 has been in existence over decades. Was the system not better then? Have our youths been contented even before independent?
I will say yahoo is a crime but preferred if they can face the whites alone. If you know how lazy our youths have become because of many successful yahoo boys. In Lagos some illiterate parents have started thinking yahoo is a profession or course.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by martineverest(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable
everyone is quick to blame government...did u take part in last election?

is Nigeria the only country with bad government??....how will u feel is any of Ur family members fall victims to scammers?...Ur comment shows u are very USELESS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by martineverest(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:

not only in South west,Edo and Delta too....almost every house u go to in Benin has a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Blakjewelry(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:

not just south west, majority of the country just imagine most of the stupidity of the comments by some nairalanders. they don't see anything wrong in crime

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by babyfaceafrica: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:

you have no sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Blakjewelry(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2019
magicminister:

Bro, yahoo yahoo makes it extremely difficult for legitimate Nigerian business men and women to conduct business internationally.
Until recently, most money services (e.g. PayPal) were banned in Nigeria.

I marvel at the level of dedication and skills yahoo boys invest in scamming people (foreigners and locals) only for most of them to hit paltry sums, buy Toyota, rent apartment, then go broke in the exact order.

If the same level of dedication is invested in any other business, you’ll make it.

I wasnt Born into a rich home, my papa and mama no get money, I did my business for 5 years before I started surviving on it and yesterday made it 9 years since I’ve been in same line of businessman doing very well for myself.

All I’m saying is that the fast way isn’t the only way.

#istandwithsimi

mehn these guys don so much tarnish our name you can't strike a good deal both foreign and local without you having raw capital as in nobody wants to risk their capital first. they will ask you to carry the full weight first then they can fund subsequent ones, but most fools here praising don't see anything wrong. if I have my way it will be stiffer punishment 15 to 20 years minimum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by MNDY(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2019
ComeAndobo:

Keep quiet my friend!

Any average person with a laptop in the west is asked by his peers why he is not using it for Yahoo if it is noticed that he is just using it for other ICT tasks only. It is too loud than the drugs in the south you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
ComeAndobo:

So anybody who has something to say about southwest automatically becomes a southeasterner? undecided
Na wa oo
FYI Zicoraads is a northerner so leave igbos out of the silly rants. We are not the cause of ur problems

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by HeyCorleone(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable

Laughs in America and Russia.
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Yahoo is bad. But ur husband was signed to yahoo boy no laptop na.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Only in Nigeria my country people will talk trash and be popular. Why can't we just leave this unserious people looking for undue recognition?

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by naijaofmydreams(f): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

1. There is will be constant electricity for everybody.

2. Everyone will be entitled to universal Basic Income.

3. Food will be as common as water.

4. There will be surplus jobs for every Nigerian

5. Education will be readily available for everybody.

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.
The sky is big enough for all of us to succeed and smile.

LETS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS!!

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.
Spread the word you will benefit immensly

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by allytinted: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2019
zicoraads:

Ode, is it only the south west that is engaged in yahoo? Next time before you type, Dont forget to use your brain. Oponu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.