Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (16373 Views)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Man Utd Chief Ed Woodward Left Red Faced Over Solskjaer Comments After City Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Karleb(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
As a 21st century Manchester United fan who witnessed the humiliation of Man Utd by Gaurdiola and his Barcelona team twice in UCL final, I would rather Liverpool to win the league than Manchester City.

Had Man City had another coach, it would have been different and of course I want Liverpool to knockout Barcelona.

I believe the best way to rival Liverpool is to have a good squad worthy of competition and not being a sore loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by bkool7(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Emily22:

No,not the tightest,it was the one aguero scored a late stunner...while man United was waiting to celebrate...
You got it. City left it so late to win that season.
I think it was 2012/2013
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Chubhie: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Let me go and check the odds for city win. They should beat united HT/FT

1 Like

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Adakintroy: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
It's a draw united won't let them pass. United may be worry of Liverpool surpassing their total haul of league trophies. But their noisy neighbour's winning back to back trophy?..

Too close an irritation.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by chuma13(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Orientalbrother:
City will crush united tonight

FVCK LOSERPOOL angry angry angry
u funny is now mouthball and not football thumbs up bro smh
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by sammhi(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:
First time in recent history that Liverpool fans will be vigorously supporting their most bitter rivals Man United grin

Also first time in recent history that a team with at least 88 points won't win the title, as both City and Liverpool are sure to surpass that points total.

Basically it's the tightest title race in recent history.

This is why I LOVE the EPL wink
The quality of the coaches in EPL has made the league more competitive than ever . Imagine Leicester wining EPL with just 81points . That shows the teams were mediocre. It's like coming first in class with 60-65% . City won with 100points last season . Even Serie A , Napoli with 93 points last season didn't win the title .
Arsenal won the EPL with 75 points . That's height of mediocre teams . It gives you false feeling of being good not knowing the teams are below average and the reason EPL trans don't win the UCl .they were not good enough.
A very good team should have atleast 90 points or above to win the EPL . 90 points is 80% . Anything less shows the teams are mediocre.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Aystarz: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
Manchester City and Tactical foul whenever they lose possession are like 5 & 6... Everyone know that... Guardiola should shut up cheesy

Everyone but the stats abi See how dumb you sound.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Orientalbrother: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2019
chuma13:
u funny is now mouthball and not football thumbs up bro smh

City is going to wife Man U tonight, I pity loserpool fans banking on useless United.

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Aystarz:

Everyone but the stats abi See hoe dumb you sound.

Continue to disgrace yourself and family online
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Adakintroy:
It's a draw united won't let them pass. United may be worry of Liverpool surpassing their total haul of league trophies. But their noisy neighbour's winning back to back trophy?..

Too close an irritation.

Do you actually think Manchester United can withstand City possession and pressing? grin
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by EmzyT: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2019
As a Man Utd Fan, I don't even know who to Support, If Liverpool wins EPL, it will remain just one for them to catch man.Utd in 20! cry If man.city wins, they will be the only team to do back-to-back since Man.Utd did it angry.. well I would like Liverpool to win the EPL, if they do, it might take them another 21years to win it again grin
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by bjnice(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Emily22:

No,not the tightest,it was the one aguero scored a late stunner...while man United was waiting to celebrate...

You are right, funny enough Man City won base on goal difference.

1 Like

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by anochuko01(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Emily22:

that could be termed the most DRAMATIC but maybe not competitive.
this could also end up like that...
consider the number of points theyve both gathered...especially the 2nd place team and also see the race for top 4.

Imagine having 90 points and still not winning the league
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by logon599: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Emily22:

I said tightest in RECENT history, not tightest ever.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by bluefilm: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
City got this back to back.

Manure should just settle for the Europa league.

Na dia dem mates dey.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Emily22(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
logon599:

I said tightest in RECENT history, not tightest ever.

Then remove the history and just say "recently"
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by anochuko01(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2019
sammhi:

The quality of the coaches in EPL has made the league more competitive than ever . Imagine Leicester wining EPL with just 81points . That shows the teams were mediocre. It's like coming first in class with 60-65% . City won with 100points last season . Even Serie A , Napoli with 93 points last season didn't win the title .
Arsenal won the EPL with 75 points . That's height of mediocre teams . It gives you false feeling of being good not knowing the teams are below average and the reason EPL trans don't win the UCl .they were not good enough.
A very good team should have atleast 90 points or above to win the EPL . 90 points is 80% . Anything less shows the teams are mediocre.
i agree with this except for the use of the word mediocre. the top 6 now have better managers, yeah. what would happen if the rest get quality managers too? we'll end up having teams winning with lesser points again which wouldnt be mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by olayinka63: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

And the easiest relegation race in history

Huddersfield town has been relegated since game 31

Anyway kudos to Liverpool and klopp

If not mancity would have done a ligue 1 in Epl
How many league has mancity won in last five seasons? How does mancity turn epl to league 1
Mancity only won 13/14 in and 17/18 league. Chelsea and Leicester City won 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17. Winning two league in five seasons isn't special. Manutd and Chelsea has done this before.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by andrew444(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2019
olayinka63:

How many league has mancity won in last five seasons? How does mancity turn epl to league 1

because they won the league with the biggest point last season

Aren't you guys ashamed City is a new club ?

Once again thanks to Liverpool as Chelsea and Arsenal and man united can't competite

Mancity has won 2 league in the past 5 years same thing to Chelsea

Where are the rest club who have spent so much money apart from Leicester?
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by olayinka63: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

because they won the league with the biggest point last season

Aren't you guys ashamed City is a new club ?

Once again thanks to Liverpool as Chelsea and Arsenal and man united can't competite

Mancity has won 2 league in the past 5 years same thing to Chelsea

Where are the rest club who have spent so much money apart from Leicester?

Shuuu.. Mancity is a new team?? You better get the fact right. Where are the rest when man u was also winning it consistently, is mancity not spending too. Competition is not static, it's dynamic. The best thing to say is that a team must mount pressure on another to allow competition.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Aystarz: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

Continue to disgrace yourself and family online
You're even dumber than I thought.
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

Do you actually think Manchester United can withstand City possession and pressing? grin

They withstood Liverpool possession and pressing. Plus totheham haul them out with their possession and pressing.

My take is this united side can play football if they want. It's just a matter of which united team showed up.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by andrew444(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
olayinka63:

Shuuu.. Mancity is a new team?? You better get the fact right. Where are the rest when man u was also winning it consistently, is mancity not spending too. Competition is not static, it's dynamic. The best thing to say is that a team must mount pressure on another to allow competition.

So mancity is an old club that has achieved 20 Epl like man united ? 19 Epl like Liverpool and 13 like Arsenal ?

Mancity and Chelsea are new big teams

Abi you be indomie generation ?
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by BENEAMATA: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
guy man has been sucked in by his own lie . keep decieving yourself pep . your 70% possession football is your defence to accusations of tactically fouling to halt opponent's advance into your usually outnumbered territory 'cos you have committed close to nine men forward in opponent's half . just so you all know , this season and the last, MAN CITY COMMITTED BY FAR THE MOST FOUL IMMEDIATELY AFTER CEDING POSSESSION ( under 5 seconds ) not closely followed by totenham fc in distant second . five defenders you purchased for about 270 million pounds and your team can't lay a player off the ball without profesional fouling a.k.a cheating ! revolutionalised the way the game is played indeed .can't mark , won't mark and we still wonder how U.C.L glory eludes him seven years since he left MESSI , sorry barcelona .

2 Likes

Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by BENEAMATA: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
EmzyT:
As a Man Utd Fan, I don't even know who to Support, If Liverpool wins EPL, it will remain just one for them to catch man.Utd in 20! cry If man.city wins, they will be the only team to do back-to-back since Man.Utd did it angry.. well I would like Liverpool to win the EPL, if they do, it might take them another 21years to win it again grin
CHELSEA FC DID BACK TO BACK IN 2004/05 and 2005/06 remember? now we await NEW MONEY 2.0 to achieve it .
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Cadec007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
DaySpringer:
I am a United fan but I have to admit that we talk too much.

Was Solksjaer's Comment Necessary? Instead of him to be talking about being Wary of the goals we will conceede or the runs that Sterling, Sane & bernado silva will be making, he is talking about kicks.

Nonsense.
baba, as a united fan you should know deep down this season is over, every fan's fingers are crossed, if we get UCL ticket fine, UEL fine...... Our players are bad they are bad....

There was nothing wrong in what he said, infact he is entitled to his opinion i support him.....

Let's wait for june july August b4 we crucify the poor guy....

#In ole we trust....
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by Cadec007(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

They withstood Liverpool possession and pressing. Plus totheham haul them out with their possession and pressing.

My take is this united side can play football if they want. It's just a matter of which united team showed up.
bro.. To save yourself from pain do expect anything from those players today..... United and City are just city rivals nothing more, They wouldn't mind sacrificing top 4 to make city champs instead of Liverpool....

@ur take.... This squads problem is the defence and right wing... Ever since raffael and Nani, united have failed to consistently produce meaningful things from the right.... And yeah i support Ole's interest in Squad Overhaul
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by LilSfc(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:

dear Manchester united and its fans don't mind this man
fight to the finish
you have lost to barca and Everton
don't let this one count !!!
its not about Liverpool
its about your name and history !!!!

try so you can even smell Europa ooo!!!!!

You make sense bro
Re: Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking by DrTims(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
City have won the league three times. 2011/2012, 2013/2014,2017/2018.
olayinka63:

Mancity only won 13/14 in and 17/18 league. Chelsea and Leicester City won 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17. Winning two league in five seasons isn't special. Manutd and Chelsea has done this before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Yobo Launches Football Academy In Prisons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.