Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (54719 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
Una Sure?
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
How are you sure it is her car? So person no fit pose another person car again without it being tagged her own.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by beejhay69: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Acting is really paying these days... I believe they are being paid in million dollars now. grin

It's only strange that only the ladies keep buying cars and houses, the guys remain poor or average grin

Yea....Depends on the kind of 'ACT' you are acting.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by tobiit(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Why is she covering the plate number. Borrow pose dem dem. I refuse to be fooled by this chinkini girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by genxris: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Look at what putting your face on the screen can do for you. Ordinarily this girl is a average nice looking girl like millions out there but the old man has favored her.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

So if I take a snapshot in front of zenith bank; does it mean I own the bank?

Hungry bloggers.

Yes bloggers are hungry....But she claimed this one....Or what does a person mean by snapping a picture sitting on a car and tagging it a new baby......Right after she has told the whole world she married a man who can afford it
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
/
So any car she takes pictures with automatically belongs to her. People complain about social media hype and lies. The fact is that viewers are the ones fheeding their own fantasy. Didn't she take a picture inside a private jet? I wonder why they didn't say she bought the jet.

/

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by nelxxy(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Acting is really paying these days... I believe they are being paid in million dollars now. grin

It's only strange that only the ladies keep buying cars and houses, the guys remain poor or average grin

oga mi, i tire oo. one popular actor living near my house na keke drop the guy dey use oo.. i come dey wonder no be the same acting actors and actress dey act. this guy is very popular actor ooo. i wont say the name sha
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Now she has started straffing old man... She has finally agreed to be 18......

mehnnnnnn?? She go remain for this age 18 oooooo
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Angeldada55(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
How is this a news for US ?

We should now start to be hating or what ?

...lets even start asking question sef ;
What does she do for living ?
" self acclaimed actress " ; Wetin dat one mean ?
How old is she ?
Who she epp ?

Some pipu ehn ; dey are empty and dey sti get followers. YOU, yes...YOU ; don't be a fool !!!

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2019
This geh toto no fit still be 18 year o.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
when nwoko tire for ur pussy eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by kadiri3(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2019
THIS GIRL SEF SHE NO DEY PAST 18?
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2019
sukerefakere:
cool
Sweet pussy

Arya Starks(Massie Williams) Should learn from you oo Regina

Facially, she also reminds me of Arya.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Kirinwa: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2019
These are the people EFCC should be going after. A small girl of 18 years bought a mansion for her mum, acquired millions of naira worth of cars every week and you say its acting?

Oya where are the producers of the movies. Let them bring their accounts. Let's balance up.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by emmydauner: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
all these cars na community responds.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
She reminds me of Kylie Jenner.
Enjoy your money girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
She reminds me of Kylie Jenner.
Enjoy your money girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Give them HOT HOT!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
congrats before they say is it my toto?
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by JamesUSA(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations my EX
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Centcanada: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
So na everyday and every time this girl day be 18years? Why them day fool people? That's why she has the guts to marry old man. You no go enjoy young guy homey moon that if you go self.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Kirinwa: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
She doesn't wear bra and pant these days.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Jaynom:
(1) I feel like this girl pays Nairaland .
(2) who am I to judge her? She can do anything she wants to make money as long as she doesn't harm anyone!
Millions are harmed already. you actually dont know what harm is.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by JOMAX: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
girl why covering the plate with ya bag, wetin yu wan hide? Sha just don't end up in that nylon covered boot in a black body bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.