Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (54715 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Her pussy is really working wonders for her...bitch..
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations to her... Please make sure you take good care of parent... That is essential...
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
I guess she also BOUGHT the private jet.
So if you go to LIB or Peter Okoye's garage and snap with his cars, they belong to you.
Did she tag any merchant or show you any proof of ownership?
Anything for clicks.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by SirKomA(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have known this lady for a long time and it seems she has and will always be 18yrs.

Who else has noticed that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Yes bloggers are hungry....But she claimed this one....Or what does a person mean by snapping a picture sitting on a car and tagging it a new baby......Right after she has told the whole world she married a man who can afford it

Please when did she admit she got married? She said it is rumours and the man himself refused to answer any question when asked about the marriage
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Read in the comment where she said "My new baby" Since this generation call material thing like automobiles baby, I'll assume it's her new car.
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

So if I take a snapshot in front of zenith bank; does it mean I own the bank?

Hungry bloggers.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Acting is really paying these days... I believe they are being paid in million dollars now. grin

It's only strange that only the ladies keep buying cars and houses, the guys remain poor or average grin

What kind of does she do.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by ChiefVolt007: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Knownking:
I don't believe joor. Na borrow pose
believe oh cos the baba wen dey knack the kpekus hold the bread well...
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by sojayy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Akshow:
When will she get past that eighteen?

I tire o !
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Champneys: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nealson(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
when is this lady in particular is going to be over 18 for she has been 18 since time memorial grin .... Well, congrats to her, having a car isn't a joke though. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by MorataFC: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

Hungry bloggers.
grin grin cheesy
U tear me apart with laughter this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
See dem wit leg chain

Olosho Imagine 18yrs n na she big like agric fowl

Before dis one go reach 28 she go don slack
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Stillthebest: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

Hungry bloggers.

You self? You at least see well wishes... What other confirmations do you need if you were a blogger
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Offpoint: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Akshow:
When will she get past that eighteen?
Lol, do you know how long it took her to pass 16? she's gonna be stuck at 18 for awhile
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Acting is really paying these days... I believe they are being paid in million dollars now. grin

It's only strange that only the ladies keep buying cars and houses, the guys remain poor or average grin

Broke a.ss. nigg.ur its your fellow man that bought that car for her.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by fintol: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
ednut1:
Borrow pose. The former onces she snapped with she don return am. But people get money for this country o
what are you saying?
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ebymyk:
Her pussy is really working wonders for her...bitch..
Why don't you use your small d..ick and see whether it works wonders for you. Broke foo.l
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
My daughters are so beautiful infact the most beautiful girls i have seen on this planet, i pray i should be rich b4 them mature oo, if not God knows the rest shall grin
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by ALRENOgroup: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
indulge01:
Self acclaimed teen actress, Regina Daniels has just add a Mercedes Brabus to her Collection of Cars

She posted the video on her Instagram status

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/regina-daniels-adds-a-mercedes-brabus-to-her-collection-of-cars-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiKCoeKXqi8

Congratulations young girl...But if it is a Pastor or Pastors daughter that bought this car everybody will begin to talk rubish as if they like poverty!!!
indulge01:
Self acclaimed teen actress, Regina Daniels has just add a Mercedes Brabus to her Collection of Cars

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/regina-daniels-adds-a-mercedes-brabus-to-her-collection-of-cars-video/

Congratulations young girl...But if it is a Pastor or Pastors daughter that bought this car everybody will begin to talk rubish as if they like poverty!!!
indulge01:

Watch the video below

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
EFCC & FIRS ....take note!

indulge01:

Watch the video below

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
stanliwise:
Millions are harmed already. you actually dont know what harm is.

So what is harm?
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by nick50(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
This one na taxi naa
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Truthchiz: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na em she still wear 500 naira slippers. Mtcheww... abeg if you like buy private jet. It doesn't change who you are. You no get money!
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by bewla(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked
Hungry bloggers.
Hungry bloggers.
once the story end the real owner will show

if u no u no
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by bendike: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Knownking:
I don't believe joor. Na borrow pose
Lol. Ned fit buy am 10 of this moto and ego be like say na pack of benson switch him buy grin
Too much money cool
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

Hungry bloggers.
Nothing hungry about the blogger. Na she get am
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
she needs to be careful the way she displays her wealth on social media you never know who is who
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by ledaman: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Power of pussssy!
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nakedwire635(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:

The ladies hustle beyond acting.... They do strong things.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by lomprico(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:

The ladies have big gods over their heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.