Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (54714 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by MPESA(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Somadina grin grin grin nwanne, the girl arupogo gi and na only you dey now. grin grin
r

Na karma bro , he left Queen for her but she don leave him for prince Ned or whomever.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Marcelinho(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
I will comment when she is nineteen....

She's been 18 for 5 years now.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
It’s impossible for Nollywood to buy her those cars.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by FhukaFhuka: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Hungry bloggers.

So if I take a snapshot in front of zenith bank; does it mean I own the bank?

Hungry bloggers.
scroll up and go to comment section of the picture she posted you will see her thanking people congratulating her.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by igboboy3(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
So any car she takes pictures with automatically belongs to her. People complain about social media hype and lies. The fact is that viewers are the
ones fheeding their own fantasy. Didn't she take a picture inside a private jet? I wonder why they didn't say she bought the jet.

/

She captioned the picture 'My new baby.' Why do you think that is?
She wants us to believe that's her new car

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by tightpussy156: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
only the girls keep on swimming in success why the guys remain poor or average in the movie industry.nobody should tell me it is Movie industry that pay her all the money she use in buying this car an the ones she bought last month.the real truth her pussy don sour different alahaji dick don pound the pussy tire to red.na only cloth they cover the sour thing.what is that chain doing on her leg those that no what up no long thing.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Please when did she admit she got married? She said it is rumours and the man himself refused to answer any question when asked about the marriage

Are you convinced now...or u are waiting for confirmation from the man.....
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2019
Philpham:

Why don't you use your small d..ick and see whether it works wonders for you. Broke foo.l
bastard..na your papa dick small...ass licker...
Re: Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin
hahahahaha..hahahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.