Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? (6171 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Can You Date A Girl Like This? / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2019

So, you started dating a new girlfriend and she came to your house for the first time. For most guys, they hardly have chairs, so their bed serves the purpose, actually, several purposes.wink

If she lay on your bed and you discover by that her leg is dirty (as shown in the photo below), what would you do?

1 Share

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by ValCon888: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
If her legs are like this i wonder what her pùssy will be like

10 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

direct her to da bathroom, and then send her home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Phonix1234: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
I will ask her if she walked through the valley of shadow of death

11 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
anthonyuncle:

Exactly.... But not in "my" bathroom... Let her clean these disgusting feet in her own home.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Aboks(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
if she cant clean her feet, dat means her pussy is very dirty, she stinks down there. poor dirty girl

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by VulgarLee(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
We are done

Na small thing de off me for woman body

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
na to codedly discharge her.i no like dirty girls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
I will dash her completely to Okanaube.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Maxi112: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
na to codedly discharge her.i no like dirty girls.
some men does bruh, I have a friend who does, if it's not smelling he isn't going in.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Maxi112:
some men does bruh, I have a friend who does, if it's not smelling he isn't going in.
shocked
Maxi112:
aghhhh! some mothers do have them

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
I will scream the Kingdom of heaven suffer violence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by seyigiggle: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
i guess a lady got similar on her dp here on nl.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
meobizy:
I will dash her completely to Okanaube.

I dodge am tongue

farano, rocktation, dominique, lalasticlacla (what do you think?)

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Total gross
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Harkinloyhe19(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Depends on tribes... This is common among Huasas ..

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Exactly.... But not in "my" bathroom... Let her clean these disgusting feet in her own home.

I dey tells u
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
anthonyuncle:

No not my bathroom, I'll rather direct her to the nearest stream to take her bath. undecided
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
No not my bathroom, I'll rather direct her to the nearest stream to take her bath. undecided

bro u are wicked

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Zombicmodz: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
@Op that's Nasty...

1 Share

Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Phonix1234:
I will ask her if she walked through the valley of shadow of dirt

Fixed cool
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Phonix1234: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
faceURfront:

Fixed cool

Correct man
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by babyfaceafrica: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Harkinloyhe19:
Depends on tribes... This is common among Huasas ..
everything must b tribal to u
Re: Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? by Raydos: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2019
I will still take this one over girls with yam leg and beards

At least you can still Behind her up with money, but you can never change a bearded girl with yam legs with money

No wayyyyyyy! !!

(1) (Reply)

White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.