Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. (18500 Views)

Onyi Echegini Scores A Brace As Juventus Beat Inter Milan 2 - 0 / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Asisat Oshoala scores brace as Barcelona humiliate Madrid 4-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by DelphiOracle(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mavchamp:
Asisat is in the form of her life, i just hope she replicates that form the upcoming WORLD CUP

U deserve an accolade!
if she get good assist, I believe she will do well

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by ghettochild4u(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
errhis:
This man right here is a depressed white walker
Is he wrong?
Often provide
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by femi4: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
BizBayo:
Kikikiki ... How can you say African players go to China because they provide for a larger family. That guy is wicked o
China pays her 11m, I don't think Barca can afford that
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by Isoduwa(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Robert129:
This girl is really making us proud.

How many of Una?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by Robert129(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

How many of Una?
Nigerians rather
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by deltateam: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
BizBayo:
Kikikiki ... How can you say African players go to China because they provide for a larger family. That guy is wicked o

But that's true. Africa practice extended family system. Let's be honest.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by deltateam: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
femi4:

Says who?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by Isoduwa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Robert129:

Nigerians rather

You are on your own
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by BizBayo: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
femi4:

They should just try.... Because the rate at which that girl has been giving them goals, is worthy to sign her on a permanent contract.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by BizBayo: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
deltateam:

But that's true. Africa practice extended family system. Let's be honest.

Of course yes, na wetin bad leaders across the continent don turn us to. One person catering for an extended family.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by deltateam: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
BizBayo:

Of course yes, na wetin bad leaders across the continent don turn us to. One person catering for an extended family.

Not really. Its more like a traditional tin. Its just that its reducing in this modern times due to hardship.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by meobizy(f): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
She no even fine, sef.
See the empty stadium.
I guess no one cares for female soccer.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by naptu2: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Highlights video: Barcelona 6-2 Sevilla.

The 5th goal was almost an Oshoala hat-trick. Her shot hit the bar and bounced off the floor. Bonmati headed in the rebound.

Check out the pass for her second goal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrhVWIixLs

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by raphy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
BizBayo:

He is not a racist. Was the statement a lie?
no.be lie o.African player feed bid family.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by BizBayo: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
raphy:

no.be lie o.African player feed bid family.

My brother, people hates the truth. But the best these players can do is to setup business for some members of the family. So they too from their proceeds can cater for others in the family. This will reduce the burden
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. by naptu2: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mariona, Alexia and 2 others have just renewed their contracts. Asisat Oshoala liked that tweet about the contract renewal. I was thinking, does that mean that. . .

Could that inspire her to. . .

And then I saw the first reply to Barca's tweet.

However, it's going to be difficult. Barca would have to buy out her contract in order for her to stay and that should cost a lot of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.